Love At First Travel- Destination Weddings & Honeymoons

Edmonton, AB

Let's Plan Your Destination Wedding!

Or if you are set on getting married locally, let's plan your honeymoon! Either way, let me just take a second to say CONGRATULATIONS. I love working with couples so whatever trip you are planning I am up for the challenge. My goal is to provide personal service to each and every couple (and their destination wedding guests, of course). Whether you are planning a Destination Wedding or Honeymoon, these are once in a lifetime trips and I take my job very seriously when it comes to finding you a perfect fit for your trip. I only get a small paragraph to introduce myself and company here so send me an email or check out my website if you have any questions or just want to chat.

Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

PO Box 22567 Southbrook, Edmonton, AB (780) 667-5877
PINTEREST

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Kara Duncan

Hello there! My name is Kara Duncan and I am also a destination bride! Halfway through the planning process of my own destination wedding, I knew I wanted to specialize in destination wedding and honeymoon travel. I have always been passionate about travel and I have known I wanted to get married on the beach since I was twelve years old. This passion, partnered with my obsession with research and training, is the reason that owning my own business and becoming a travel agent was an amazing fit for me. I have my dream job! My enthusiasm is contagious so let's get planning your trip !