Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Studio City, CA Serving So. California (818) 744-6041

Our Best Decision

Reviewed on 7/05/2014

We were referred to Sarah by the event director at the venue who told us that it would be the most important decision for the parents of the bride. Not only was he right, but he gave us the perfect person for the job. Sarah was delightful to work with, extremely well... Read More organized, creative and brought a team with her to the wedding who performed flawlessly. Sarah does not overbook herself, so she gave us her full attention. She worked well with our daughter who lives out of state. We thought she balanced the ideas our kids wanted for the day with her own ideas and always knew where to find a vendor for whatever was needed. To top it all off, she balances her own family life with her work without missing a beat with her clients. Sarah is a wonderful person and we would definitely use her again is we had another wedding to plan.

LA Wedding Coordination Perfection with LOVE in LA

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Molly H

Sarah Porcaro from LOVE in LA and her team are as good as it gets. Sarah coordinated my sister's wedding, so I already knew she'd be fabulous. She was with us every step of the way as we planned a wedding for ~215 people here in Los Angeles. I can honestly say from my... Read More perspective, it was perfection; and from our guests' perspective, the feedback has been, "That was the best wedding we've ever been to." Sarah is incredibly organized and attentive. She has an eye for detail and a talent to seek out and execute a vision and make it even more beautiful and stunning than you could have initially imagined. My mother and I entrusted Sarah to ideate and execute our wedding. She covered everything from colors, flowers, linens, band, venue/food, photographers, videographer, transportation, TIMELINE FOR EVERYONE, hair, makeup, lighting, cake...and more. She was calm, friendly, professional, and I think most importantly made us feel so special that day. Our timeline ran so smoothly - I had zero stress on my wedding day as Sarah and her lovely team ran everything in the background. Everything and everyone was on time (I don't think I've ever been to a wedding where things were on time). I did not have to worry about a single thing! The decor at our reception was stunning...we picked everything out together with Sarah direction (all on budget). She kept the vendors up to date and in line with our vision. Sarah was so responsive and so helpful. I can't say enough good things! Don't spend too much time looking elsewhere; LOVE in LA is simply the best.

Sarah Was Our Gift To Ourselves For Our Wedding

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Christine C

My wedding party consisted of 15 adults and 8 children with a huge guest count. Sarah came highly referred and she completely superseded my expectations. I am extremely detail-oriented and have done several family events myself, from bridal showers to engagements. When it came... Read More time for my wedding I knew I needed someone who was just as organized and detail-oriented as me. That is exactly what I got and much more with Sarah & her team. Sarah and her team completely took over the month of the wedding. Asking questions from the most minimal to the most memorable. Attending our wedding rehearsal days before and focusing on improvements that should be made, preferences we would like to add, and members of the party that may need one more run through. Her teams’ careful handling with our Church’s coordinator and our Reception Manager & Head Waiter was a Godsend. I never once had to worry about any of the last minute questions or mix-ups they had and instead was completely in the moment. The effort Sarah and her team poured into our wedding day didn’t just end with setting up the event and communications with members of the locations we chose but, it continued throughout the event. They were continuously making sure to change the vibe of our wedding whenever certain moments were beginning to get slightly dull, which in turn allowed our wedding to be in a vibrant state throughout the night. We still get calls from relatives and friends till this day letting us know what an amazing wedding we had and how much fun it was for them. Instead of us thanking them our guests for coming, they’re thanking us for inviting them. She was our gift to ourselves for our special day and for that we have memories that we cherish.

Better than Spanx!!! Sarah held it all together.

Reviewed on 6/10/2012 Jamie M

To all brides to be Sarah Porcaro and her team at LOVE in LA offered support that is much better that Spanx!!! I would like to give a heartfelt thank you to Sarah who listened to my words, thoughts and feelings about my special day and was able to capture and execute my... Read More vision. Sarah is knowledgeable, organized, communicates well, and demonstrates tireless energy; she would say something like "I've got this"..."I'll do that"...and "It's already taken care of". She was able to involve members of our family and wedding party in such a way that everyone expressed that they felt part of the wonderful journey. It was said "Sarah is great...she really knows what she is doing". Behind the scenes she worked diligently with the venue staff and vendors. She has impeccable problem solving skills and is able to handle unforeseen situations. Sarah was a key ingredient to the flow of my wedding, and it felt smooth and seamless. Thank you again Love in LA, Smoochies ;)

LOVE in LA = One amazing team

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Kristin K

Sarah and her team did a spectacular job! The day was such a success. Not too many people can say they had a relatively stress free wedding, but we sure did. We were both able to focus on the meaning of our marriage while they took care of all the behind the scene action. They... Read More kept the wedding running on a smooth schedule fitting in all the personalized details. Every person in my large, complex family enjoyed every single moment. It was an evening to remember with stories to tell for years to come! Thank you LOVE in LA for making it happen. Sarah is truly a pleasure to work with.