Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

Louisville, CO (303) 746-7437

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Melissa L

Holly was absolutely incredible with our flowers. She gave me exactly what I was looking for - and then some. I received some many compliments on the arrangements - they were stunning. She is so accommodating and helpful and and all around pleasure to work with. I'd highly... Read More recommend Holly and Love Letter Floral to any bride in the Denver area!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Brianna C

Holly was absolutely wonderful! Not only is she a wonderfully sweet person and a joy to work with, she did a fantastic job on every detail of our wedding flowers! She made floral hairpieces for the bridesmaids and flower crows for the flower girls that were just lovely- and she... Read More made me a GORGEOUS flower crown that was my favorite part of my entire ensemble- it was exactly what I wanted! Holly was patient while I figured out the decor for months on end and always worked with me to make sure everything would be perfect. She is the best of the best!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Cathy F

Holly was absolutely amazing! She took our minimal input and turned it into a gorgeous display of flowers that just blew us away. She was accommodating, helpful and easy to work with. She went above and beyond our expectations in every way. We would recommend her services... Read More with the highest confidence!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Savannah R

It's hard to find words suitable for how phenomenal Holly is! Not only is she super sweet, but she is one of the most talented florists I have ever seen. She truly is a creative designer that can make your vision a reality. I will never forget her drawing up exactly what we were... Read More describing on our first visit, but seeing it come to life on our wedding day - it was literally more beautiful than we could have imagined! Also, an amazing thing about this vendor, she will work with you on price. I've seen many florists drop potential clients for that reason - Holly works with you on your dream wedding. I couldn't recommend her to a future couple enough for their wedding/event.

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Bri R

I wish I could give 4.99999 stars. Holly was absolutely amazing. She had a vision for us when we were completely lost, and I never imagined our flowers would be as beautiful as they were. Because of all of the beauty packed in each bouquet, the stem bundles were bigger than I... Read More had hoped. But again, it is only because of all of the magic and beauty Holly packed in each bouquet. Holly - thank you so much. From a bride that has no floral knowledge or vision, you are wonderful.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Shanyn D

Holly is so much more than a florist! She took my vision and dream, and completely transformed the venue into a forest fantasy, complete with real trees, flowers, moss, twinkle lights and so much more. She put together the most beautiful bouquets of flowers. My "wedding... Read More coordinator" was little to no help, and Holly stepped in to help me throughout this journey to keep me calm, keep things organized, and ensure that EVERYTHING fell into place. She went above and beyond what we could have ever imagined and she is highly recommended to everyone. Give her a dream and vision, and she will absolutely make that vision come to life.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Ellen D

Holly truly brought our floral dreams to life. My husband and I both work in the field of education, so Holly had the amazing idea of putting paper flowers made from the pages of old books into our floral bouquets- they turned out absolutely magical! The bouquets she assembled... Read More were stunning, and she was truly able to bring our vision of a whimsical and romantic floral feel to life. Holly is flexible, kind, and incredibly creative- she was a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Justine B

Holly is the very best. She was a joy to work with from the beginning to the end. I could not have been happier with my flowers! Holly was by far my favorite vendor! She was so kind, sweet, and attentive. She was so patient with me as a changed my mind about 15 times lol! And... Read More she accommodated my budget perfectly. Holly knew we loved Hops and she surprised us by adding them into my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere. She went above and beyond! Not only did she do our wedding flowers, she did the flowers for the rehearsal dinner and they were so lovely! I cannot wait to have another event where I need flowers and use Holly again!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Karen M

Holly has a kind disposition & it was a pleasure to work with her. She listened to what I wanted and offered many beautiful flower options in my price range. The wedding bouquets and centerpieces she designed were exquisite! Holly is so talented, she exceeded my expectations. I... Read More HIGHLY recommend Holly.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Maya G

Holly is not only the most unique floral artist but she works with you to ensure you achieve the look you want precisely - my wedding was a dream because of Holly! I asked Holly to create a succulent fairy wedding and from the centerpieces to including mushrooms in my bouquet... Read More she was amazing!! She also bent over backwards to construct a wedding alter out of birch for me that was absolutely gorgeous! If you want beautiful flowers that are incredibly unique and an artist that wants to make your visions come to life - then use Holly!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Claire B

Holly, you aren't just a florist. You are a master artist of your craft. We are so very grateful that you graced our wedding with your art. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you. Namaste. Love, Clairpit. To everyone else reading this review, Holly is an absolute... Read More pleasure to work with. We were planning our wedding remotely and she was able to meet with us via Skype - she spent quite a while just learning about us as a couple. We did love all of her art, so our request to her was simply to create something in budget, matching our colors that did justice to our gorgeous neoclassical mansion venue. Holly went above and beyond - within a week she had visited the venue, and mapped out a vision where just a few grand floral pieces would make it feel like we were hosting a party at our home - which is exactly what we wanted. Over the next 8 months of planning she worked with us on multiple occasions to find the right mix of ceremonial flowers, and even designed a mandap (altar) for our Hindu wedding - and was just as happy to scrap it altogether when we decided we didn't want to do that. When we switched from plated dinners to stations and needed fewer flowers, just kept rolling with it. She was so very gentle and accommodating when she felt that our ideas would detract from our grander vision, but never without first confirming that we hadn't actually changed that vision. The only other time she ever expressed hesitation was when a choice we made was going to put us over our budget - and she worked with us to make the necessary adjustments. Our wedding day was lovely and Holly's vision proved masterful. Her floristry sealed and delivered the idea of a wedding in "our home." If you're planning a wedding, this is the easiest vendor decision you will make. Call Holly, talk to her, tell her your floral budget, pay her retainer and then forget about your flowers. She will blow you away.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Kayla H

Holly was so incredibly easy to work with! She sketched out what the centerpieces would look like, as well as, the bouquets so I could see a visual of the flowers together. On our wedding day we were so happy with the final results. Holly has a gift!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Mary B

My husband and I had the pleasure of hiring Holly as our florist for our rustic-bohemian Colorado wedding this past June. Out of all of the vendors we worked with, she was one of the best we hired! Holly is a warm, sweet souled person and that was evident from our very first... Read More meeting. Holly worked incredibly hard to understand and take part in the vision we had created for our wedding. She proposed ideas, brought samples to meetings, created floral vison collages, and truly worked until we had come up with the perfect floral combinations for our special day. Not only was Holly an amazing person to work with, she created artful masterpieces in terms of floral design. I could not have been more happy with my bridal bouquet and floral crown for both myself and my flower girl. The bouquets for my bridesmaids were exquisite. My husband loved the boutonnieres created for him and his groomsmen. We loved our wedding day and the flowers were one of our favorite parts! We would highly recommend hiring Love Letters Floral Design for your wedding floral needs! (Mary & Justin Hood)

Reviewed on 4/16/2016

LOVED my wedding flowers!! Holly did an amazing job with the bouquets, the center pieces, and all of the decoration of the venue; including a gorgeous floral garland for the pergola. The flowers were bright, beautiful and more than I could have imagined.

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Katie B

The flowers for my wedding were better than I could have ever imagined. Holly is so fun to work with, worked with my budget, and delivered lovely flowers and centerpieces! I am so pleased that I choose her.

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Evan J

I want to start off by saying that I can be a pain in the butt to work with because I have high expectations of craftsmanship and customer service... Holly is truly AMAZING! Everything that she created and designed was beyond my expectations and imagination! You always hear... Read More from magazines that people comment about how "flowers are overlooked" but that was impossible to do with Holly's flowers. I can not count how many people came up to me and raved about the flowers. They were unique, beautiful and perfect. I went to another florist and it was a disaster. I walked away overwhelmed and confused. When I contacted Holly, I let her know how I felt after leaving the last florist and she catered to how I wanted to discover the flowers of our big day. When I met up with her, she was well prepared, knowledgable and listened extremely well to what we wanted. The day of our wedding, she made sure that every flower was in the perfect place, including the large arch that she crafted my hand! If you want your flowers to be remembered, beautiful, and amazing, use Love Letters Floral Design. You can not go wrong. Money WELL spent!! Thank you Holly!!! (Lahne Johnson)

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Phil w

Holly was our florist for our Breckenridge wedding in August and I can't even begin to describe how amazing she was! From the very start of our planning process Holly was incredibly helpful, spending all the time needed with me to help design our floral look. She did whatever... Read More she could to ensure I was happy with every choice! On my actual wedding day, the flowers turned out beyond my expectations and were so incredibly beautiful! Thank you Holly for making my vision come to life!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

I cannot emphasize how awesome and beautiful the flowers were from Holly. My wife was speechless when she first saw them. Holly was so helpful, as we planned a wedding from across the country. She truly went out of her way to make sure she got exaclty what my wife wanted. She... Read More was an absolute pleasure and we couldnt have been more happy. She even make a flower collar for our dog for pictures that was soo pretty!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Tara S

I am so happy I was referred to Holly by another floral designer! She did an amazing job and brought a vision to life! Our flowers were absolutely stunning and she was so great to work with. She provided many ideas and was able to accommodate everything I was looking for and... Read More stay within my budget. I would highly recommend her! She brings artistic vision to life!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Laura S

Holly's floral design is some of the best in the Denver Metro area! She was so easy to work with and provided top notch customer service. She personally delivered, set up, and adorned our bridal party with her work. Love Letters Floral Design was one of our favorite wedding... Read More vendors! Holly is also a GLBT friendly vendor who made my wife and I feel welcomed!

Reviewed on 8/01/2015 Erin S

Holly was such a sport and so talented. She customized the flowers to exactly what I wanted and added a very modern, artsy twist. It was exactly what I wanted. I have several friends that have used Holly and everyone always seems to be equally pleased. She was amazing to work... Read More with.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Jessica Z

Holly was amazing! I cannot say enough kind words about her and her beautiful flowers. The arrangements turned out better than I could have ever imagined. When I initially met with Holly, she was professional and very knowledgeable. She gave me much needed advice and worked with... Read More me on a vision board. Any suggestions or comments I had she engaged and made sure my flowers were everything I wanted and then some. The day of the event she was punctual and made sure everything was perfect. The table arrangements were so beautiful and vibrant, the guests are still raving about them. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and everyone. If you are looking for a gem, she is it!

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Audree R

I can't say enough about Holly, she's a total treasure. I was looking for dreamy, romantic, yet modern flower arrangements, but I didn't know how else to describe it beyond that. She understood my "vision" right away. She walked me through tons of flower varieties until we... Read More landed on what would be available and beautiful for the season, right down to what would bloom the best that day. She's patient, beyond kind, and so sweet. Thank you, Holly! I wish I had another wedding to plan so we could work together again. Maximum stars!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Molly Z

Holly is incredible to work with and so sweet! She was one of the first wedding vendors I met with almost a year before my wedding. At the beginning, I wasn't sure what I wanted and her process of picking and knowing what flowers look best is a true gift! She was very patient... Read More with me as I took (I think?) months to decide. I had specific requests about a calla lily in my bouquet for my mom as well as brooches stuck in from my grandmother. We paid $1000=6 bouquets, 8 boutonnieres, 4 corsages and it was definitely worth it! She also was right on time to get the flowers out to Genesee in the snow :)

Fabulous Colorado Floral Designer

Reviewed on 2/18/2015

Love Letters Floral Design was referred to me by a friend who had designed her wedding flowers. I met with Holly the owner immediately knew I wanted to work with her. She is professional, talented, very easy to work with and affordable. I had done a lot of homework on what... Read More I wanted to feature in my bouquet, centerpieces and general flowers at our wedding. I was looking for a "Colorado" feel with white flowers, succulents, pine cones, a pop of yellow color and incorporation of a family turquoise ring. I sent her some designs I liked and the overall decor for the wedding. She came to our first meeting prepared with lots of ideas and even a sample vision layout. It was right on point and I loved it. She's very detailed oriented and again so nice to work with - a truly talented and creative person. Her pricing is great and quality of flowers was perfect We had the loveliest day and our table centerpieces were gorgeous, my bouquet, our wedding party's flowers, the mantel flowers and additional arrangements were all so beautiful. I highly recommend Love Letters Floral Design. - Amazing!