Custom Wedding Invitation Studio

Love Pretty is a bespoke invitation studio that specializes in one-of-a-kind custom-designed wedding invitations, personalized stationery and printed accessories for all occasions. At Love Pretty, we tailor our designs to fit your vision and apply it to each and every piece. There is no limit to what we can design--just a whole lot of love.

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

3 Barker Avenue, White Plains, NY (914) 874-1143

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Caitlyn M

Love Pretty made all of our paper based wedding needs come to an amazing reality. Cara was so easy to work with and made the wedding process so enjoyable. We have received so many compliments on everything she designed/made for us - Invitations, menus, programs, place cards,... Read More welcome bag tags, itinerary. She makes everyone and their wedding feel so special and pays attention to every detail. Cara was an amazing person to work with through the wedding process and I can't thank her enough!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Alexandra (

Cara was excellent in helping walk me through the entire process of ordering wedding invitations! and when I say the ENTIRE process, I mean she answered every single question, duplicate question, e-mail thread, annoying question, you name it, with patience, and tons of... Read More knowledge. I think at one point I sent her about 5-7 different invitations I found across the internet, and said "I want a collaboration of all of these in one!" and she most certainly delivered. Her pricing was the best I had come across, with the most attention to detail. Whenever I met with other vendors for my invitations, I felt that they were just trying to make a sale; they didn't really get to know me, or my likes/dislikes. Cara takes the time to get to know YOU as a person, and help you make decisions from there. I HIGHLY recommend using her for any invitation needs. Also, the turn around time was REALLY quick! I was pleasantly surprised when our invitations came in before I anticipated them!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Molly H

I can't even begin to describe the number of compliments I received on my custom invitation set that Cara from Love Pretty Inc. designed! I really didn't have a clear vision and Cara was able to bring to life a gorgeous custom set that was perfect for our day and theme. Not to... Read More mention, Cara is a consummate professional in all aspects of the process. She also did our engagement party invites and post-wedding stationary - just gorgeous!! Would recommend a million times over!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Kristin V

The process was seamless! Every attention to detail went into my invitations. I would highly recommend love pretty.

2017-10-10T13:56:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristin! It was a pleasure working with you through this process!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Steph S

Truly the best!! Cara was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her attention to detail is impeccable. I used Cara for ALL paper-based items throughout my wedding planning process - Save the Dates, Bridal Shower Invitations, place cards, table number cards, menus for the reception,... Read More thank you tags, etc. - in addition to the actual invitations! I was in love with every single product. Cara is extremely knowledgeable about the industry and really helped my image come to life. She made the process very easy and was candid with me in providing her honest expert opinions whenever I was "on the fence" between several options, and this proved to be extremely helpful. She was also very responsive to emails and was quick to send proofs over shortly after our meetings. It was a pleasure to work with Cara and I could not recommend her any higher to all of the brides out there!!

2017-10-10T13:59:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Steph!! I am thrilled that you loved every item and that we could bring your gorgeous ideas to life through beautiful (and one-of-a-kind!) custom pieces to perfectly capture the essence of your glam and elegant wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Danielle C

Love pretty is THE spot for custom invitations. Cara was so lovely to work with and truly knows her stuff. I had shopped around and consulted with a few vendors but ultimately went with Love Pretty because they understood the modern look I was trying to achieve. Cara and I spoke... Read More about the event and what my vision was, she then guided me to the right fonts and wording for the final invitation. My favorite piece of the process was the custom monogram. Cara was patient and helpful as I tried to describe (and draw) what I wanted and after a few passes came up with the perfect monogram. I ended up reusing it throughout my wedding on programs, projected on the walls, and provided the monogram to other vendors to use as inspiration for other details like table numbers. I can’t say it enough how happy I was with my custom invitations, they completely set the tone for the wedding and I received so many compliments! Love Pretty also offers stock options and had tons of books with endless styles to choose from so if that’s the route you’re looking to go down you’ll certainly have options as well. Highly recommend!!

2017-10-10T13:51:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Danielle! It was so great getting to know you during the wedding invitation process and working through your vision to design a modern, elegant and chic invitation suite (and custom monogram!) to perfectly capture your wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Michelle C

Cara is the absolute best! I swear she was able to read by mind. I had a vision in mind for invitations, envelope liners and all the wedding accessories and she was able to bring that vision to life. Even when I couldn't fully articulate what I wanted, she made it happen. She... Read More was so professional and had great ideas and taste. I am so happy with how everything came out. We received such great compliments from our guests as well.

2017-10-10T13:53:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Michelle!! You were a total gem to work with from beginning to end! I'm so happy we could develop your beautiful, elegant and romantic design vision through your invitations and paper accessories.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Stephanie S

Love Pretty Inc.'s work was amazing! We had found Love Pretty when researching companies for our Save the Dates. We had a very unique themed wedding (Harry Potter), and Cara helped bounce ideas from our theme with design elements that would better highlight our save the date.... Read More The Save the Date was elegant, but still "read" perfectly as Harry Potter. We loved it, and returned to Love Pretty, Inc. for our invitations, programs, table numbers, and a couple of specialized pieces, including an escort chart that we ended up framing to put up in our house. The days after we sent out our invitation, we received so many compliments, saying they wanted to frame our invitation- that they never were more excited to receive a wedding invitation. During the process, Cara responded to all of our emails in a timely manner, and let us know whenever she would be out of the office. She guided us through the stationary process and was very patient. She was also very accommodating for pick up times, since my husband and I's schedules were all over the place at the time. I would recommend Love Pretty to anyone looking for stationary services!

2017-10-10T13:55:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Steph!! It was a blast working with you and Jon on your custom invitation suite and accessories for your big day. I absolutely loved your creative and unique 'Harry Potter' theme and had so much fun coming up with ideas to make your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Christine O

We had the best experience working with Love Pretty! Cara was so professional, and offered many ideas to help us through the process of selecting invitations. After we received so many compliments on our wedding invitations, we knew we had to use Love Pretty for all of our... Read More remaining accessories. Cara helped us design our welcome bags, table cards, programs, and more, and everything looked amazing!! I could not imagine planning a wedding without Cara's expertise, patience, and guidance through the entire process. I can't wait to work with Love Pretty again!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Callie R

We worked with Love Pretty for our wedding invitations and all of our paper accessories (programs, table numbers, and signature drink signs to name a few) and the entire process was an absolute dream! From our first meeting, Cara was so helpful in guiding us through the invite... Read More process. She had an extensive variety of designs and samples to browse through and so many ideas on how to customize any piece to make it our own. All of our items turned out beautifully and we received so many compliments from our guests on the coordinated color and design motif woven throughout so many details of our wedding. I can’t recommend Love Pretty enough and will definitely be working with Cara again!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Jackie C

Nothing but five stars for Love Pretty Inc! Cara was so easy to work with and thorough about every detail of our custom save the dates and invitations. They had a lot of amazing designs to choose from and could make your vision a reality with custom items. I highly reccomend... Read More Love Pretty Inc!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Lauren R

My husband and I used Love Pretty for save the dates, invites, menus and programs. And I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Cara was an absolute pleasure to work with. I came in with a pretty strict vision of what I wanted. It was a little unique and she totally... Read More embraced it. She is so creative and helpful and she really hit the nail on the head. I keep my invitation on display in my house- that's how much I loved the way it turned out!! Can't thank her enough.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Dara G

I had the pleasure of working with Cara throughout the process of ordering my wedding invitations and I had the best experience! Cara took the time to hear my ideas and understand my vision to put it all together to make the perfect wedding invitation. Cara was able to offer her... Read More expert advice and contribute her creative ideas which also helped bring my vision to life. The entire process was so smooth, easy, fun, exciting and stress free and I really enjoyed every minute of it! Cara remained in communication with me throughout the entire process and was able to answer any questions I may have had, provided updates on how things were going, and ensured that I was happy with everything along the way. I could not be happier with how beautiful and elegant the invitations came out - they are exactly what I had envisioned! Cara was a pleasure to work with and I would absolutely work with her again for future events!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Elise S

We used love pretty for our wedding invitations, programs, table and place settings. They had such an amazing and large selection of styles to choose from. Juliana, made this process so much easier especially during a hectic time. Everything arrived quickly and it all looked... Read More perfect and amazing. So happy with this company, and look forward to using them in the future.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Andrea Y

I had an overall wonderful experience working with the ladies at Love Pretty. They read my mind on what I wanted for my wedding invitations! They also went over all my options, which was so helpful, and helped make sure everything was absolutely perfect. Thank you Cara and... Read More Juliana!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

The Love Pretty team is incredibly helpful, inspirational and wonderful to work with. I worked with Cara who was receptive to all of my ideas, and was eager to design creative pieces for a bridal shower in a very short period of time. She was incredibly responsive and the team's... Read More turnaround time was very fast. I highly recommend Love Pretty for all invitations, wedding details and stationery!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Nicole L

Juliana is a patient and detail oriented business woman. I am beyond happy with the amount of effort she put into making me happy. I loved doing business with Love Pretty. They truly are an excellent team. Thank you! I know I will use you in the future.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Megan F

We were sort of last minute getting our church programs together. It was one of those tasks we thought we had plenty of time for.. and then we were scrambling! Luckily, I found Love Pretty by chance on the Knot and they were so professional and prompt. They answered endless... Read More questions about the layout, font, ink color , cost in a timely manner. With the week of our wedding being so busy , it was going to be tricky to pick the programs up. Cara offered to drop them off at my apartment- it was so kind of her. The programs were beautiful. I highly recommend using Love Pretty for your wedding.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Kelsey S

Juliana was so fantastic to work with and made the invitation process an absolute breeze from the moment I first spoke with her. She always replied promptly and with great detail. Upon meeting Juliana and Cara in person they were both extremely personable, patient and beyond... Read More helpful. They put together the perfect wedding invitation look for me, I couldn't be more thankful. I got rave reviews on my invitations! I highly recommend Love Pretty!!! Can't wait to work with them again for my Thank You cards! Xo Kelsey

2016-05-11T15:49:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kelsey! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy that we were able to create the perfect invitations for you!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Jackie P

The Love Pretty team has been the easiest part of our wedding planning so far! Cara is a dream to work with! We were unable to find exactly what we were looking for until Cara turned our vision into a reality! She is creative, responsive and has an incredible ability to listen... Read More to her client's needs! I look forward to creating out invitations with her and her team!

2016-05-11T15:50:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We appreciate the positive feedback!

Amazing! Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Love Pretty is amazing! Exceptional service, great products and so easy to work with. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

2015-10-24T09:35:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the feedback! We love knowing we were able to make your wedding experience great!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Erin D

If I could add more stars I would. I knew exactly what I wanted my invitation to look like and had the hardest time finding someone to execute my vision. I sent Love Pretty an email explaining my vision-white invite, very dark navy writing, matching card liner and a navy and... Read More white striped bow. Cara from Love Pretty asked me for my preferred wording and we set up time to meet in her office. The moment I walked into her office, I saw it, the exact invitation that I had dreamed of and tried to explain to countless invitation shops. Love Pretty’s execution from start to finish was impeccable. Cara and Juliana are amazing and have recommended them to every bride to be I know!

2015-10-09T13:54:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Erin! We loved working with you for your big day and we're so happy we could bring your wedding vision to life!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

Marina C My experience with Love Pretty Inc was very smooth. They provided great service by paying attention to what I was requesting. I told them what I was looking for and they delivered. The end product was even better than what I expected. They made me a very happy... Read More customer and I would definetly work with them again. :)

2015-10-09T14:00:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Marina! We are so happy that you enjoyed your invitations! It was a pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Shannon C

Where do we start?! Love Pretty Inc helped us create memories that we will cherish for years to come. They were a delight to work with on creating our custom wedding invitations, thank you tags AND our wedding programs! We put our trust in Love Pretty Inc and they exceeded over... Read More our expectations! For a picky bride like myself Love Pretty Inc was FLAWLESS!! They took the time to go over everything with us and made the whole overall experience very positive from beginning to the very end! We ❤️ Love Pretty Inc! Happy Bride! 👰🏻

2015-10-09T14:00:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shannon! We had so much fun working with you and Jim on your unique beach wedding! We are so happy that you two love it!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Cara M

Love Pretty is amazing! The owners are so easy to work with and really understood my vision and captured it for my invitations. We received so many compliments from our guests on all the printed pieces we used for our wedding. Very happy working with them and would definitely... Read More recommend to any bride!

2015-10-09T14:02:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We enjoyed working with you for your big day!!