Custom Wedding Invitation Studio

Love Pretty is a bespoke invitation studio that specializes in one-of-a-kind custom-designed wedding invitations, personalized stationery and printed accessories for all occasions. At Love Pretty, we tailor our designs to fit your vision and apply it to each and every piece. There is no limit to what we can design--just a whole lot of love.

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

3 Barker Avenue, White Plains, NY (914) 874-1143

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Jackie C

Nothing but five stars for Love Pretty Inc! Cara was so easy to work with and thorough about every detail of our custom save the dates and invitations. They had a lot of amazing designs to choose from and could make your vision a reality with custom items. I highly reccomend... Read More Love Pretty Inc!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Lauren R

My husband and I used Love Pretty for save the dates, invites, menus and programs. And I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Cara was an absolute pleasure to work with. I came in with a pretty strict vision of what I wanted. It was a little unique and she totally... Read More embraced it. She is so creative and helpful and she really hit the nail on the head. I keep my invitation on display in my house- that's how much I loved the way it turned out!! Can't thank her enough.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Dara G

I had the pleasure of working with Cara throughout the process of ordering my wedding invitations and I had the best experience! Cara took the time to hear my ideas and understand my vision to put it all together to make the perfect wedding invitation. Cara was able to offer her... Read More expert advice and contribute her creative ideas which also helped bring my vision to life. The entire process was so smooth, easy, fun, exciting and stress free and I really enjoyed every minute of it! Cara remained in communication with me throughout the entire process and was able to answer any questions I may have had, provided updates on how things were going, and ensured that I was happy with everything along the way. I could not be happier with how beautiful and elegant the invitations came out - they are exactly what I had envisioned! Cara was a pleasure to work with and I would absolutely work with her again for future events!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Elise S

We used love pretty for our wedding invitations, programs, table and place settings. They had such an amazing and large selection of styles to choose from. Juliana, made this process so much easier especially during a hectic time. Everything arrived quickly and it all looked... Read More perfect and amazing. So happy with this company, and look forward to using them in the future.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Andrea Y

I had an overall wonderful experience working with the ladies at Love Pretty. They read my mind on what I wanted for my wedding invitations! They also went over all my options, which was so helpful, and helped make sure everything was absolutely perfect. Thank you Cara and... Read More Juliana!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

The Love Pretty team is incredibly helpful, inspirational and wonderful to work with. I worked with Cara who was receptive to all of my ideas, and was eager to design creative pieces for a bridal shower in a very short period of time. She was incredibly responsive and the team's... Read More turnaround time was very fast. I highly recommend Love Pretty for all invitations, wedding details and stationery!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Nicole L

Juliana is a patient and detail oriented business woman. I am beyond happy with the amount of effort she put into making me happy. I loved doing business with Love Pretty. They truly are an excellent team. Thank you! I know I will use you in the future.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Megan F

We were sort of last minute getting our church programs together. It was one of those tasks we thought we had plenty of time for.. and then we were scrambling! Luckily, I found Love Pretty by chance on the Knot and they were so professional and prompt. They answered endless... Read More questions about the layout, font, ink color , cost in a timely manner. With the week of our wedding being so busy , it was going to be tricky to pick the programs up. Cara offered to drop them off at my apartment- it was so kind of her. The programs were beautiful. I highly recommend using Love Pretty for your wedding.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Kelsey S

Juliana was so fantastic to work with and made the invitation process an absolute breeze from the moment I first spoke with her. She always replied promptly and with great detail. Upon meeting Juliana and Cara in person they were both extremely personable, patient and beyond... Read More helpful. They put together the perfect wedding invitation look for me, I couldn't be more thankful. I got rave reviews on my invitations! I highly recommend Love Pretty!!! Can't wait to work with them again for my Thank You cards! Xo Kelsey

2016-05-11T15:49:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kelsey! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy that we were able to create the perfect invitations for you!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Jackie P

The Love Pretty team has been the easiest part of our wedding planning so far! Cara is a dream to work with! We were unable to find exactly what we were looking for until Cara turned our vision into a reality! She is creative, responsive and has an incredible ability to listen... Read More to her client's needs! I look forward to creating out invitations with her and her team!

2016-05-11T15:50:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We appreciate the positive feedback!

Amazing! Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Love Pretty is amazing! Exceptional service, great products and so easy to work with. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

2015-10-24T09:35:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the feedback! We love knowing we were able to make your wedding experience great!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Erin D

If I could add more stars I would. I knew exactly what I wanted my invitation to look like and had the hardest time finding someone to execute my vision. I sent Love Pretty an email explaining my vision-white invite, very dark navy writing, matching card liner and a navy and... Read More white striped bow. Cara from Love Pretty asked me for my preferred wording and we set up time to meet in her office. The moment I walked into her office, I saw it, the exact invitation that I had dreamed of and tried to explain to countless invitation shops. Love Pretty’s execution from start to finish was impeccable. Cara and Juliana are amazing and have recommended them to every bride to be I know!

2015-10-09T13:54:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Erin! We loved working with you for your big day and we're so happy we could bring your wedding vision to life!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

Marina C My experience with Love Pretty Inc was very smooth. They provided great service by paying attention to what I was requesting. I told them what I was looking for and they delivered. The end product was even better than what I expected. They made me a very happy... Read More customer and I would definetly work with them again. :)

2015-10-09T14:00:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Marina! We are so happy that you enjoyed your invitations! It was a pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Shannon C

Where do we start?! Love Pretty Inc helped us create memories that we will cherish for years to come. They were a delight to work with on creating our custom wedding invitations, thank you tags AND our wedding programs! We put our trust in Love Pretty Inc and they exceeded over... Read More our expectations! For a picky bride like myself Love Pretty Inc was FLAWLESS!! They took the time to go over everything with us and made the whole overall experience very positive from beginning to the very end! We ❤️ Love Pretty Inc! Happy Bride! 👰🏻

2015-10-09T14:00:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shannon! We had so much fun working with you and Jim on your unique beach wedding! We are so happy that you two love it!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Cara M

Love Pretty is amazing! The owners are so easy to work with and really understood my vision and captured it for my invitations. We received so many compliments from our guests on all the printed pieces we used for our wedding. Very happy working with them and would definitely... Read More recommend to any bride!

2015-10-09T14:02:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We enjoyed working with you for your big day!!