Love To Travel- Honeymoons and Destination Weddings

Overland Park, KS

Your Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Specialists

We have been planning amazing honeymoon and destination wedding experiences in the Caribbean, Mexico, Tahiti and Hawaii for more than 20 years. We specialize in matching each couple with their perfect destination. We have a storefront location called the "Beach House" in Overland Park, KS where we can meet with you in person. With hundreds of choices, let us narrow it down based on our extensive island travel! Check out our credentials: Sandals Resorts- Chairman's Royal Club and Wedding Specialist Funjet Vacations- Platinum level Agency Apple Vacations- Platinum level Agency Playa Resorts- Top Seller in the Midwest-Top Wedding producer Karisma Resorts- Diamond 4 Agency-Top Wedding producer Hard Rock & Unico- WOW Wedding Certified Certified Tahiti Specialist Certified Hawaii Specialist

Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

8665 W 135th Street, Overland Park, KS (913) 681-3688

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kelli D

We used Love to Travel to plan our destination wedding at Dreams Las Mareas in Costa Rica in August 2017. It was a grwt experience! They were incredibly helpful, from setting up the wedding website to working with ALL of our family and friends to get everything organized and... Read More all travel taken care of. We had a great experience with the organization. There were also the ones to recommend we get married at Dreams after talking to us about what we were looking for in our celebration. It was the perfect resort for our wedding and the staff was amazing. I should also mentiin that we live in Maryland and the Love toTravel team coordinated everything from KS. Therefore. I recommend their services to whoever is interested, no matter where you live. You will not be disappointed!

2017-09-05T16:37:28 Response from the vendor

We loved helping you and your friends and family. Can't wait to see the pictures! Best Wishes as Newlyweds! The Love to Travel team

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Shanna H

My husband and I used Love to Travel to plan our recent honeymoon. We met with Dave about a year in advance to talk about what we had in mind for this trip, as well as our budget. Dave was great about providing us with plenty of options and helpful information about each... Read More location, including excursions, amenities, food, and price, which was a big deciding factor for us. Ultimately, we decided on Saint Lucia and we were so excited; however, the day of our wedding we found out that there was a tropical storm (which eventually turned into a hurricane) heading straight toward that area. Thankfully, we purchased trip insurance like Dave advised, since our wedding was during hurricane season. The day after our wedding, we were in constant communication with Love to Travel to find out what our options were. They were working all day (on a Sunday) to keep us informed and figure out a way to give us the honeymoon we had been dreaming of for over a year. We ended up going to Unico Hotel in Riviera Maya, which they highly recommended, and had an incredible experience, and surprisingly, PERFECT weather all week long. The process to switch our trip over was completely seamless on our end. Love to Travel took care of everything for us. They even arranged to have private shuttles take us to and from the airport at our new destination. From start to finish, our experience with Love to Travel was amazing. Ethan and I have talked multiple times about the fact that we will never book a trip like this again without using the Love to Travel team (or purchasing trip insurance!!). We don't know what we would've done without them with the hurricane heading toward our original destination. Everything worked out perfectly and we made great memories that we will never forget at a beautiful resort with an oceanfront view, thanks to Dave and Kim. Thank you so much to everyone at the Love to Travel team for all that you did to make our trip absolutely perfect! We will definitely be back to book all of our future anniversary trips! : )

2017-10-05T12:09:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks Shanna and Ethan for your kind words. We loved working with you and appreciate your patience in changing your travel plans due to the hurricane. We are excited to work with you again! Enjoy newlywed life!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Katelyn B

We traveled to Punta Cana and loved it. The service provided by Love to Travel was great and they had a ton of options to look through! Our next trip will be planned through Love to Travel no doubt!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Ally W

My husband and I have now used Love to Travel twice. First for a trip to celebrate our engagement and again for our honeymoon in October. Both trips were absolutely perfect! The Love to Travel team was always very personable, very responsive, and patient when I was constantly... Read More concerned about the impeding Hurricane about to strike our honeymoon location. They always reassured us they were watching the weather and communicating with the resort for any problems. They were especially helpful when planning our honeymoon to the Dominican Republic, a place we had never been. They mapped out excursions to try as well as helped us find a resort with the perfect mix of romance and entertainment. We have always been extremely satisfied with our trips when using Love to Travel, I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Mariah B

My now husband and I used Love to Travel to plan our destination wedding at the Hyatt Ziva in Cancun on December 2nd.Going into this we had absolutely no idea what we were doing. We described what we wanted to Dave Cook and he was able to quickly recommend the best fitting... Read More resort for our needs. The Love to Travel team was extremely helpful with taking care of not only ours, but all of our guests travel needs. We could not have made this trip possible without their assitance . I would highly recommend Love to travel to anyone thinking about having a destination wedding. I know we will be going back to them in the future to plan all of our anniversary trips! Thank you Love to Travel!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Teresa Z

Hello Kim & Love to Travel Team, Me, James, and our group wanted to send this email out to each of you and thank you for everything yoube done to make our wedding, honeymoon, and trip absolutely perfect and run smoothly! We all had an amazing and fun time! Me and James want to... Read More thank you Kim especially for ordaining us in front of our family and making it a memorable experience! Also thank you Betsy for signing us up for the best excursion ever! We hope to continue these trips together through love to travel for years to come! Thank you all sooooo very much!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Heather W

David and Kim planned our 18th Wedding Anniversary trip this month. It was an amazing trip and they went above and beyond to make sure that everything was thought of. It was the first time we have ever used a travel agent and we will definitely use them again. Such a... Read More painless process and they have a great knowledge of their destinations! I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017

We had our wedding in Cancun Mexico in June 2017. Our resort put us in contact with Love To Travel. Dave, Kim, and the whole crew went above and beyond for my whole group. From getting us the presidential suite when it was already booked to last minute bookings they did it all... Read More in a timely and professional manner. They always made sure to contact us letting us know if anything changed with the group bookings or any issues. They are a great company that I would recommend to anyone that would need their services. Thanks again for making our wedding a dream come true!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Stephanie S

We used Love to Travel to help us plan our destination wedding in Cancun this summer. We had previously used them and the fantastic service received in our first experience made it an easy descision to have them help with the wedding. Kim & her team we were with us every step &... Read More really went above and beyond making sure everything was perfect & we felt special for OUR day ( Kim even married us in their beautiful beach themed office setup)!!. Kim and her team helped us select the perfect hotel (Hyatt Zilara) for our destination wedding. Everything was perfectly coordinated and handled professionally. We will use them again in the future without a doubt and have recommended their services to all of our friends and family. Stephanie & Christina

2017-10-24T07:27:14 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you, your friends and family! The pictures of your ceremony were gorgeous. It was a privilege to be able to marry you legally! Thanks for your great review!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Mariel M

Couldn't have asked for a better first time experience with a travel agent. Dave and his team asked all the right questions and got to know us before presenting us with their recommended travel options for us. They absolutely nailed it perfectly on picking the right resort... Read More that would fit our needs for the honeymoon experience we were looking for. I had no idea what to expect when booking with a travel agent, so I was blown away by how thorough they were throughout the whole process. The price they provided was even better than booking directly with the resort! I don't know how they do it, but they do! They will be getting a call from me next time we want to do a vacation no doubt! Thank you to everyone at Love To Travel!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lesley G

We used Kim and her team at Love To Travel to plan and book both our wedding and honeymoon in Cancun at two separate resorts. We had never used a Travel planner and never been married (ha!) so we were a little apprehensive to begin with. Kim and everyone at Love To Travel took... Read More us in like family, made us feel at home, gave us plentiful details and information to suffice so that we were able to choose the locations of our dreams and feel comfortable doing so. We even got the chance to legally be married before we left for Mexico right inside Love To Travels office by Kim herself! She did an amazing job, welcoming our family and friends in, having a table set up for celebratory dessert, and officiating the ceremony in perfect fashion. Our trip was seamless, our guests had the time of a lifetime, and we will forever hold the memories made! We’re looking forward to our next trip, wherever that may be, and our first stop will be Love To Travel’s doorstep! Thanks for everything!

2017-10-23T16:15:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks Lesley for the great review. It was such an honor to legally marry the two of you and be a part of your celebration. Your photos were so beautiful! Best Wishes for the Newlyweds!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kayte C

Love to travel is amazing. Kim helped us book our honeymoon to Sandals Halcyon in St. Lucia. It was amazing a tropical romantic dream. I was so grateful to Kim and the staff at Love to Travel for helping us, when looking into honeymoon the options and details can seem... Read More overwhelming but Love to Travel took all the stress out of it, so we could relax and enjoy our honeymoon. I will definitely use them to book our future vacations because I know they are reliable, trustworthy, and efficient. Thanks again!

2017-10-23T16:15:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Kayte! I couldn't have been happier for the two of you!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Megan W

Hello! We absolutely LOVED the Bahamas! It was absolutely gorgeous and we had the BEST time on our honeymoon!! We definitely enjoyed the butler service. It was nice not having to worry about getting a cabana because the butler always had one saved for us! At the resort, we... Read More enjoyed the fun activities they had planned throughout the day, the French restaurant and room service for breakfast every morning was awesome. I miss waking up to breakfast being delivered to the room. :) We went on the swim with the pigs excursion, but it was a lot more than swimming with the pigs. The tour guides were so much fun and we got to go to iguana island, snorkel, swim with the pigs and they took us to an island with a blow hole. I would recommend this tour to everyone!! We just did the half day tour and it was a blast! We have recommended you all to many of our friends because we greatly enjoyed working with you! Thank you for always being so helpful and making our honeymoon go smoothly. We had the BEST time! Thanks again for helping us book our honeymoon.

2017-10-16T21:48:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Megan! We loved working with you and knowing that you had a fantastic honeymoon. Exuma is definitely one of our favorites and I am glad you loved it as much as we do! Congratulations to the Newlyweds!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Allisha C

The Love to Travel teams is great to work with! We have booked a trip using them prior to our honeymoon. It is always a stress free process when using Love to Travel. They are a MUST use when looking for the perfect honeymoon!

2017-10-12T22:13:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks Alli! We love working with you and were so glad we could help with the perfect honeymoon!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Kristin Z

Kim Cook and the Love to Travel Team were wonderful and very easy to work with! We went to Kauai, HI for our Honeymoon and stayed at the Kauai Marriott Resort. We stayed for a week but I'd recommend 10 days. Kauai was absolutely wonderful!! We loved our Marriott Hotel! We... Read More did the breakfast package and the food was great. Our room was perfect and our ocean view was amazing! We did several excursions: Doors off helicopter tour, 4x4's, Napali Coast catamaran tour, deep sea fishing and we had dinner at several nice spots like The Beach House, Makana Terrace at the St. Regis and Dukes. We balanced the nice dinners with places like Paco's Tacos food truck up north in Kilauea and Fish Express (macadamia nut crusted Halibut...amazing!). We still miss our roosters! Thank you again Love To Travel for everything!!

2017-09-05T16:38:30 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you loved Kauai! It is one of our very favorite islands. It was so fun working with you both. Best Wishes with newlywed life! Kim and the Love to Travel team

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Mariah F

Our first contact with Dave was when he invited us in on a Saturday to meet with us and let us talk and explore all of our honeymoon options. At the time we were really open and didn't have specific ideas. Dave helped us nail it down to a few different options and then priced... Read More all of them for us. It was nice telling them our budget and letting them provide us all the options within that budget. From there Dave, Kim and their team were tremendous in not only doing last minute switches and price look ups but also staying in touch and giving us travel tips and suggestions. We couldn't have been any happier with our choice in Puerto Vallarta. The travel packet and information provided by Love to Travel made the whole process go seamless. Thanks again to the Love to Travel team and we will definitely be using them for any future trips!

2017-09-05T16:39:28 Response from the vendor

You honeymooned at one of our favorite places! So glad you loved it as much as we do. Thank you for entrusting your honeymoon to Love to Travel!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Carly S

We met Dave and Kim at the summer bridal show and that there's no cost to us to have them book it for us so when we

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Kayleigh L

Love to Travel is amazing! My husband and I don't travel frequently, so when booking our honeymoon, we knew immediately that we wanted to use a travel agency. Kim was one of the first calls I made after our engagement. We met with her and she made our planning process so easy... Read More and relaxing. We told her what we wanted in a trip, budget, etc. and she delivered! Kim was so pleasant to work with and after meeting with her, I felt at ease knowing that I didn't have to worry or plan anything for our honeymoon. The Love to Travel team continued to update us and follow up with us up until the very week that we left. We would highly recommend The Cook's and their Love to Travel team!

2016-11-29T09:36:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kayleigh! We had so much fun working with you. We all loved your honeymoon photos. Looks like you had a blast! Enjoy the holidays as a married couple!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Katie T

We loved worked with Love To Travel. We got engaged in Kansas City and started working with them but midway through our planning we relocated to Chicago. Dave took time on the phone with me to go over all of the locations we had interest in and gave us a very unbiased opinion.... Read More He knew his information and was able to answer all my questions without hesitation. It was so nice to show up at the airport in Chicago and not have to think about a single thing because I knew it was all handled. We have recommended Love To Travel already and will be using them for our next trip!

2016-11-01T13:58:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Glad you didn't have to worry about a thing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Faith H

We have used love to travel many times to book our trips and have always been happy with our decision. They are more than willing to listen to exactly what we are looking for and get quotes back to us quickly. It gives us such a peace of mind to know that they are there for you... Read More and the travel insurance. Give Love to Travel a change, you wont be disappointed!

2016-11-01T13:59:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks for sharing the love! We so appreciate you taking the time to recommend us. We love helping our honeymooners have peace of mind!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Emily B

My husband and I had our honeymoon in St.Lucia. We were on our way to our destination the morning after we got married. When we made it to Atlanta, they stopped us because my husbands passport was damaged (I may have washed it)! It had a small tear and they wouldn't let us on... Read More the plane. We were very upset, but the Love to Travel team helped us get our reservation changed and we were able to go two weeks later! We stayed at Sandals Halcyon and it was beautiful. The staff was awesome and very kind. The food was delicious. The mixed drinks were average, but my husband loved the beer. I would definitely recommend St.Lucia and have Love to Travel take care of all the details for you!

2016-11-01T14:01:05 Response from the vendor

Turning lemons into lemonade! So glad we could help you take your honeymoon even if it was a little delayed! St Lucia is one of our favorite islands!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Cassidy W

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, we had to move it up an entire year due to an ill member of our family. Love to Travel was able to plan our honeymoon quickly (in about a week!) and stick to our smaller budget. We never felt pressured like they were trying to... Read More upsell our vacation; we just gave them our budget and they showed us our options. They also have been to many of the resorts we were looking at, so they had great information and tips to give us. We ended up at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in Jamaica and had a great time. While we were there, we signed up for a trip at another Sandals Resort and we are also going to plan this vacation through Love to Travel.

2016-11-01T14:05:52 Response from the vendor

Thanks for sharing the love! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us. Sandals is a great place for a honeymoon!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Joe B

Kim and Dave made the honeymoon planning process so smooth and easy even with Hurricane Matthew causing problems. They were able to redirect us last minute to a new destination and we had an amazing honeymoon! We will definitely use the Love To Travel team for future vacations... Read More and highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Joe B

2016-11-01T14:04:38 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences. We are so glad we could come up with a solution for your hurricane affected honeymoon. That is what we are here for!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Michelle A

We began planning our honeymoon by going to an engaged couple's night at Love to Travel. It was very informative and they were willing to set up a meeting time with us to make sure we got all of our questions answered. They were able to plan a perfect honeymoon for us! They... Read More went above and beyond to take into account our needs, wants, and budget. They were able to check out multiple options for us and were willing to share their personal pictures they had from the resorts we were interested in. Our trip to Punta Cana was amazing and we are looking forward to planning our next trip. Our honeymoon was the easiest part of our wedding festivities to plan, thanks to Love To Travel!

2016-11-01T14:03:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Love to Travel! We so appreciate your great review! We should be having another Honeymoon Happy Hour soon. Enjoy married life!