LOVE Weddings & Design

Northern CA, redding, CA, Bay Area, Costal

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Northern CA, redding, CA, Bay Area, Costal (530) 524-2123

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Annalisa H

Stacy helped my wedding day go so smoothly! Originally we had planned to use a friend to help coordinate the wedding, but it ended up falling through. We hired Stacy somewhat last minute and still received exceptional results. We could not have made it through the day-of without... Read More her. Stacy has a great eye for the vintage-style wedding we were planning on. Day of went smoothly as she was able to see the vision and make it happen without being overbearing or too pushy as some coordinators can be. We also rented several items of furniture for the "inside outside" feel. Downside, she charges for delivery, but wasn't able to deliver all of the items herself so it ended up being that myself, the groom and my brother needed to come each load up their trucks to get everything to the location. Other than that I can hardly think of a single complaint!

Chrystal & Vincent's wedding 2012

Reviewed on 2/06/2013 Chrystal T

Stacy did a great job coordinating our wedding. I wanted someone to help the day of the event so that I would be free to enjoy my special day. She helped me to stay on track with the preparations I was making and helped me to feel more confident that I wasn't forgetting... Read More anything. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for someone to help coordinate your wedding.