Love You Back Productions | Wedding Documentaries

New Orleans and other global destinations

Your Wedding, Beautifully Documented

At Love You Back Productions, we’re the best at what we do—wedding videography. We capture your memories. We tell your whole story. Imagine— your wedding, beautifully documented. Production is our passion, and our co-directors, Weenta Girmay and Julia Elizabeth Evans, have a very discerning aesthetic. When you choose Love You Back Productions to document your wedding— Of course, you'll get high definition, surround-sound video format. But what's more is— you'll feel supported. We listen to you. We ensure the entire experienced is tailored to you!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

1016 N White Street, New Orleans, LA New Orleans and other global destinations (301) 503-5022

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Emily H

Weenta and Julia are the absolute BEST! I would recommend them over and over again! Out of everyone I worked with these two took the time to really find out what our relationship was all about. They truly captured our personalities and what we are all about in the video. Our... Read More highlights video includes everything I could ever ask for!! I felt like from the interview we had they took note of everything important to us. When Weenta showed up she came in and was asking my bridesmaids who was who. It meant SOOOO much to me that she remembered my girls names and was going out of her way to meet them. Julia was also so sweet and kind! She made my bridesmaids and I feel like we all looked amazing! She had the sweetest words! Out of everything from our wedding, this we will cherish forever!!!

2018-01-17T13:38:37 Response from the vendor

Emily!! Julia, here. Thank you so much for your kind words! Spread the word about Love You Back Productions. We would love to work with any contact of yours. Weenta and I cannot stop positively gushing about our experience working with you! Whenever I re-watch... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Rebecca H

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Julia and Weenta! Like. Words do not do justice to how amazing they were to work with. From the moment we met with them, their energies and attitudes just meshed and made me so excited for our wedding. They were genuinely pumped to shoot our wedding. We got our... Read More teaser video about three or four days ago, and I've watched it four times since! It looks like a freaking movie trailer! The quality is astounding. My family called to RAVE about it. Seriously, there are no words for how excellent this turned out, and how perfectly they captured our night. I'm anxiously awaiting our "full, uncut" video. Weenta and Julia are worth every single penny. I swear it. They may be a smaller company, but they know what they're doing, and more importantly, they care, and that shows in every aspect of this process.

2017-12-27T17:39:04 Response from the vendor

We LOVE LOVE LOVE you too Rebecca! Of course we were pumped to shoot your wedding! You're awesome people. Our favorite line from your wedding film was "Rebecca and I chose Friday the 13th for our wedding because we're weird-ass people." You had us cracking... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Nadine B

Love Julia! Her work is amazing, we used her for both my daughters weddings this year. My husband & I both feel like it was the best money we spent. We have gotten so many compliments on the Highlight videos we have posted on social media. Julia has such an artist eye she... Read More captures those moments that make lifetime memories. We were at a friends wedding a few weeks after our second daughters wedding, when my husband ran into an old friend who happened to be the wedding coordinator at the venue. She told him she saw our daughters video and it gave her chills. She had never seen anything like it, and she is in the wedding business. We love both the videos of our daughters weddings!!

2016-12-30T12:05:57 Response from the vendor

My vocabulary feels limited whenever I attempt to express all my gratitude for the Benton family! Ms. Nadine, your family and now extended family has been the biggest blessing of 2016. Jessica and Julia's weddings, both, rank the highest when I reflect on this past... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Rachel W

Julia is absolutely amazing...she's incredibly easy to work with and the footage she captured is just magical! I can't recommend her enough!

2018-03-09T11:45:42 Response from the vendor

Yay! Rachel! Thank you so much for your kind words! If there is anything you need from me in the future, please feel free to ask! Your wedding was gorgeous and, as I've said many, many times, supremely memorable. For anyone reading this, Rachel's father-daughter... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Brittany B

Julia and Weenta are to die for. There spirit and energy just pours out love and true passion for their craft. They are there but you never see them. They worked so well with other vendors and really made sure that they things I wanted them to focus on they really did. No words... Read More can describe the love I have for this group. BOOK them. Don't delay.

2018-03-09T11:58:54 Response from the vendor

Brittany! Thank you so much for your kind words, and thank you for the brilliant opportunity to document your enchanting, truly cinematic wedding! As Weenta and I packed up to leave Palmetto's, Weenta said this outloud— "Brittany and Quinntin, they are real people. Real and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Amy H

Such a great pair of women. They truly love what they do. They listen to what you want your dream day to be like. They make you feel comfortable with no stress to enjoy the big day. This pair was the only videographer we interviewed because we loved their personal touch and... Read More documentary filming style! Thanks ladies again!!! =)

2018-03-09T12:09:17 Response from the vendor

Amy! What a incredible, jaw-dropping, awe-inspiring wedding! You and Christian are the most remarkable couple. Shout out to the both of y'all for such a beautiful wedding night! Thank you for your thoughtful review! Giving time to apply what you aptly described as "the personal... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Shelli D

My favorite thing about our wedding was the unique and wonderful personalities that were a part of it - the ladies at Love You Back Productions certainly contributed to that. We could not have been happier with the quality of the video footage, as well as the sincerity felt from... Read More Weenta. Love You Back Productions makes you feel as if they truly do enjoy being a part of such a special event in your life. There are a few things I would do differently if I had to plan our wedding over again, but I would hire Love You Back Productions over and over again.

2017-11-02T23:24:53 Response from the vendor

OMG Shelli, thank you so much for your heartfelt words. Your wedding was full of such honest and vulnerable emotion. The look on Tony's face from nervousness to quivering emotion when you walked down the aisle was one of the BEST we've ever captured. What... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Richelle G

Julia and Weenta are absolutely amazing! We connected instantly. They were both so down to earth and really believe in making a bride feel especially special on her big day. They captured our day perfectly and I could not imagine nor have I seen a wedding video more beautiful... Read More than ours. They truly made our day extra special by providing us with the most beautiful memories captured in our short film documentary. We have not been able to watch our full yet, but we cannot wait! We LOVE I Love You Back!

2017-12-27T18:18:57 Response from the vendor

Richelle! Your wedding was one of the most heartfelt of 2017. Watching you, Gabriel and Leon come together as a family was incredibly touching. That moment when Gabe gave you that big hug would melt anyone's heart. Your tears had so much emotion behind them.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Nica P

Words cannot explain how much Mike and I love the video. I keep watching it over and over, crying tears of joy and excitement because of the unforgettable moments you guys caught on video that myself and/or Mike either forgot or didn’t see because one gets so caught up in the... Read More night. You guys did a phenomenal job. I can’t wait to see the rest of the footage once it arrives in the mail. It was a pleasure working with you guys. You all’s professionalism and punctuality will take you guys a long way. Thanks so much again for everything. You guys are amazing.

2017-12-27T20:18:56 Response from the vendor

Mike and Nica, your response to your highlight video was one of the kindest sentiments we've ever received. I read it out loud when I first received it and was so overjoyed to hear that you loved the film. There's no greater reward. Mike, I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Kayla L

Julia and Weenta are Very caring and genuine. I highly recommend them for any of your Videoography needs. :)

2017-12-27T15:25:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! :)

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Jay M

Weenta and Julia were professional and easy to work with. Our Save the Date video session went smoothly and was a lot of fun. We can't wait to work with ya'll when you film our wedding. Thanks so much!

2017-12-27T20:48:38 Response from the vendor

Jay, thanks for your kind words. Making your Save the Date video was one of the best, most creative experiences we've had. You're a great dad, and you knew just how to keep little Nicholas laughing and having fun during filming. We're so excited to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Ashleigh I

First off hats off to these two beautiful, inspiring, and creative women! Julia and Weenta are the absolute best! I met them both at a bridal show and instantly I knew I had to have them film everything to do with our wedding from engagement to our actual wedding! So far we did... Read More a special save the date video. Wow is all I can say! Weenta and Julia wanted to get to know us better to really incorporate our story into our video and even included our little boy in it! I cannot say enough about them both on here that will really describe their talent! We both cannot wait to have you film our wedding!! Love you both!!!!

2017-12-27T20:44:01 Response from the vendor

Ashleigh, it was a wonderful surprise to receive that first message from you after meeting you at the bridal show. We love the enthusiasm you bring to everything you do, but most especially the love you have for Jay and little Nicholas. You're truly a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Shavaun C

What an amazing duo! They are very professional, friendly, and just easy to work with. They allowed me to enjoy my wedding day as they captured special moments. They were the only people that my husband and I interviewed because we were sold on having them film our wedding.... Read More Their work is wonderful and has a unique, personal touch.

2017-02-22T14:55:08 Response from the vendor

Shavaun!! As I said over email, but I want to share on right here- There is an intimacy involved in documentary filmmaking. Such is the case for wedding videography and your wedding. At this point, a feeling comes over me - I want to be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Courtney F

Julia was the videographer for our wedding, and we couldnt be happier with the choice. The highlight video is simply amazing, it makes my heart melt every time I watch it; which is often! I keep a pretty busy schedule, it was easy to communicate through email, and she was a... Read More breeze to work with at the wedding. For price and value, I dont know that you'd find better.

2017-02-22T15:01:42 Response from the vendor

Courtney, I feel immense gratitude for you and Pedro. The affection between you and your husband, Pedro, brings meaning to my work. On the night of your wedding, the love between y'all radiated out as an aura of calm and grace. In the chaos of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Lauren B

Julia did a great job with our wedding video! She is so sweet and has such an eye for capturing special moments. Our wedding highlight video was so great. We watched it about 30 times the first day we got it. :) We got to relive our wedding through her eyes and it was beyond... Read More perfect! She captured our wedding and our spirit perfectly! She will not disappoint.

2017-01-23T15:44:49 Response from the vendor

Mrs. Baudier! Wow! Thank you so much for your praise! I feel so honored. Your wedding day - November 26, 2016 - was divine fête. Not only was the night stylish, joy-filled, and exciting, but everyone present - family, friends, loved ones - emanated real... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Liz T

Julia did the videography for my outdoor wedding and she was amazing. Lovely to work with, and the video is unreal. She perfectly captured every moment and I am moved to tears every time I watch it. If I could give her 10 stars, I would!

2016-12-08T14:27:16 Response from the vendor

A year after your wedding, I still mention your wedding to close friends, business advisors, and family. Almost once a week, your wedding comes up :-)

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Jessica B

WE LOVE JULIA! She is honestly the BEST Videographer. Honestly, she was the most affordable, but also I would have picked her over mroe expensive videographers anyway because her work is better. She did my wedding in May, and we love her so much that she also did my sister's... Read More wedding in October. She was the ONLY vendor that my sister and I shared for our weddings. Also, she is such a sweetheart.

2016-12-01T10:22:39 Response from the vendor

Working with you, Jessica, was a true honor. You and Bill define grace and splendor. Plus, I like to have fun in the day. So, I appreciated your morning ceremony and afternoon reception! Happy holidays! Sending all my wellness and cheer!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Ashley S

Julia was such a pleasure to work with during our family photo session. She suggested a great location and communicated prior to our shoot to make sure she understood our expectations. She was very professional during the shoot and was very attentive to our needs to make sure... Read More we got the perfect shot. Her calm presence made for a very nice experience even with several children in our group. I would highly recommend her!

2016-12-01T10:27:02 Response from the vendor

I am still reveling in all the fun we had at Audubon Park. Each person in the Shoemaker family is a gemstone. Even the smallest ones. :D

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Sheri S

Julia was awesome!! Super easy to work with and such a relaxing person. I would love to work with her again.

2016-12-01T10:28:06 Response from the vendor

Y'all made my work smooth and easy even when everyone's tummies were not running as smoothly. Thanks for your kind words and excited review!!! <3

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Christa P

Julia did a photo shoot for our extended family portraits. She is meticulously detailed in the early consultation, yet laid back and easy to work with. Julia navigated our four families with ease, including engaging the children. She works as a true partner and we loved working... Read More with her!

2016-12-01T10:30:18 Response from the vendor

The entire process was so enjoyable. I felt so honored to be your family portrait photographer for the second time. Really. Thank you so much, Christa. Also, everyone's exuberance on is so special. Y'all are a blessing!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 mary s

My wedding was 1/15/16. I can't say enough good things about Julia. Not only was the video amazing but working with Julia was a joy. Beautiful work at a great price done by a true artist. I would recommend her to everyone!

2016-12-01T10:25:07 Response from the vendor

Mary, I think about your words all the time. They are my encouragement. "Beautiful work...done by a true artist." Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review. I am glowing. :)

Love You Back Productions | Wedding Videography

At Love You Back Productions, we’re the best at what we do—wedding videography. What's different about us? Love You Back is the only wedding videography studio committed to your personality. Our co-directors— Weenta Girmay and Julia Elizabeth Evans always take extra time with you. Why? Weenta and Julia are committed to your "authentic story." “Authentic storytelling” means that 1) Love You Back captures all the details of your wedding day, and 2) you feel supported. What’s most important to us.... Your wedding film is authentic to you!