Your Story, Beautifully Documented

SPECIAL DISCOUNT: Hello to all you fall and winter brides! If you have a wedding coming up in the next 6 months [Nov 2016-May 2017], Love You Back Productions is offering a limited time only 15%-30% discount on our videography packages. Love You Back Production is a boutique wedding film studio. We capture memories. We tell stories. To tell great stories, we get to know you. We ask questions....What is your favorite season of the year? What is your favorite cookie to eat? Love You Back Productions focuses on relationships. When you choose us to film your wedding....Of course, you'll get the stunning production and high definition images. But what's more important - Love You Back Productions is committed to your story. The experience is tailored to you!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

1016 N White Street, New Orleans, LA New Orleans, Southeast Louisiana, Regional (301) 503-5022

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Shavaun C

What an amazing duo! They are very professional, friendly, and just easy to work with. They allowed me to enjoy my wedding day as they captured special moments. They were the only people that my husband and I interviewed because we were sold on having them film our wedding.... Read More Their work is wonderful and has a unique, personal touch.

2017-02-22T14:55:08 Response from the vendor

Shavaun!! As I said over email, but I want to share on right here- There is an intimacy involved in documentary filmmaking. Such is the case for wedding videography and your wedding. At this point, a feeling comes over me - I want to be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Nadine B

Love Julia! Her work is amazing, we used her for both my daughters weddings this year. My husband & I both feel like it was the best money we spent. We have gotten so many compliments on the Highlight videos we have posted on social media. Julia has such an artist eye she... Read More captures those moments that make lifetime memories. We were at a friends wedding a few weeks after our second daughters wedding, when my husband ran into an old friend who happened to be the wedding coordinator at the venue. She told him she saw our daughters video and it gave her chills. She had never seen anything like it, and she is in the wedding business. We love both the videos of our daughters weddings!!

2016-12-30T12:05:57 Response from the vendor

My vocabulary feels limited whenever I attempt to express all my gratitude for the Benton family! Ms. Nadine, your family and now extended family has been the biggest blessing of 2016. Jessica and Julia's weddings, both, rank the highest when I reflect on this past... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Jessica B

WE LOVE JULIA! She is honestly the BEST Videographer. Honestly, she was the most affordable, but also I would have picked her over mroe expensive videographers anyway because her work is better. She did my wedding in May, and we love her so much that she also did my sister's... Read More wedding in October. She was the ONLY vendor that my sister and I shared for our weddings. Also, she is such a sweetheart.

2016-12-01T10:22:39 Response from the vendor

Working with you, Jessica, was a true honor. You and Bill define grace and splendor. Plus, I like to have fun in the day. So, I appreciated your morning ceremony and afternoon reception! Happy holidays! Sending all my wellness and cheer!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Kayla L

Julia and Weenta are Very caring and genuine. I highly recommend them for any of your Videoography needs. :)

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Jay M

Weenta and Julia were professional and easy to work with. Our Save the Date video session went smoothly and was a lot of fun. We can't wait to work with ya'll when you film our wedding. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Ashleigh I

First off hats off to these two beautiful, inspiring, and creative women! Julia and Weenta are the absolute best! I met them both at a bridal show and instantly I knew I had to have them film everything to do with our wedding from engagement to our actual wedding! So far we did... Read More a special save the date video. Wow is all I can say! Weenta and Julia wanted to get to know us better to really incorporate our story into our video and even included our little boy in it! I cannot say enough about them both on here that will really describe their talent! We both cannot wait to have you film our wedding!! Love you both!!!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Courtney P

Julia was the videographer for our wedding, and we couldnt be happier with the choice. The highlight video is simply amazing, it makes my heart melt every time I watch it; which is often! I keep a pretty busy schedule, it was easy to communicate through email, and she was a... Read More breeze to work with at the wedding. For price and value, I dont know that you'd find better.

2017-02-22T15:01:42 Response from the vendor

Courtney, I feel immense gratitude for you and Pedro. The affection between you and your husband, Pedro, brings meaning to my work. On the night of your wedding, the love between y'all radiated out as an aura of calm and grace. In the chaos of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Lauren B

Julia did a great job with our wedding video! She is so sweet and has such an eye for capturing special moments. Our wedding highlight video was so great. We watched it about 30 times the first day we got it. :) We got to relive our wedding through her eyes and it was beyond... Read More perfect! She captured our wedding and our spirit perfectly! She will not disappoint.

2017-01-23T15:44:49 Response from the vendor

Mrs. Baudier! Wow! Thank you so much for your praise! I feel so honored. Your wedding day - November 26, 2016 - was divine fête. Not only was the night stylish, joy-filled, and exciting, but everyone present - family, friends, loved ones - emanated real... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Liz T

Julia did the videography for my outdoor wedding and she was amazing. Lovely to work with, and the video is unreal. She perfectly captured every moment and I am moved to tears every time I watch it. If I could give her 10 stars, I would!

2016-12-08T14:27:16 Response from the vendor

A year after your wedding, I still mention your wedding to close friends, business advisors, and family. Almost once a week, your wedding comes up :-)

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Ashley S

Julia was such a pleasure to work with during our family photo session. She suggested a great location and communicated prior to our shoot to make sure she understood our expectations. She was very professional during the shoot and was very attentive to our needs to make sure... Read More we got the perfect shot. Her calm presence made for a very nice experience even with several children in our group. I would highly recommend her!

2016-12-01T10:27:02 Response from the vendor

I am still reveling in all the fun we had at Audubon Park. Each person in the Shoemaker family is a gemstone. Even the smallest ones. :D

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Sheri S

Julia was awesome!! Super easy to work with and such a relaxing person. I would love to work with her again.

2016-12-01T10:28:06 Response from the vendor

Y'all made my work smooth and easy even when everyone's tummies were not running as smoothly. Thanks for your kind words and excited review!!! <3

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Christa P

Julia did a photo shoot for our extended family portraits. She is meticulously detailed in the early consultation, yet laid back and easy to work with. Julia navigated our four families with ease, including engaging the children. She works as a true partner and we loved working... Read More with her!

2016-12-01T10:30:18 Response from the vendor

The entire process was so enjoyable. I felt so honored to be your family portrait photographer for the second time. Really. Thank you so much, Christa. Also, everyone's exuberance on theKnot.com is so special. Y'all are a blessing!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 mary s

My wedding was 1/15/16. I can't say enough good things about Julia. Not only was the video amazing but working with Julia was a joy. Beautiful work at a great price done by a true artist. I would recommend her to everyone!

2016-12-01T10:25:07 Response from the vendor

Mary, I think about your words all the time. They are my encouragement. "Beautiful work...done by a true artist." Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review. I am glowing. :)

Love You Back Productions | Wedding Films

At Love You Back Productions, we are committed to authentic storytelling. Each wedding is filmed and edited by close friends and co-directors Weenta Girmay and Julia Elizabeth Evans. We are talented filmmakers with open and enthusiastic spirits!! When you choose Love You Back to film your wedding, you'll get the stunning production and high definition images. What's different about us? Love You Back is the only wedding film studio committed to relationships. We believe the support of our clients is just as important as the work we do behind the camera. Your film is tailored to you!