Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

843 North Cleveland Massillon Road No. 3, Akron, OH (330) 376-1677

A Hidden Gem

Reviewed on 1/07/2016

I was told about Lovely Somethings by a friend over a year ago and I have made myself a fixture in the shop since then. It is such a hidden gem stocked full of beautiful paper goods that aren't commonly found other places. The shop owner Liz is so kind and helpful and assisted... Read More me as I designed my own wedding invitations. Her own custom designed invitations are incredibly beautiful and unique. She also worked with my mom to design the sweetest shower favors. Whether you're planning a wedding or not you won't walk away disappointed after a trip to Lovely Somethings!

2016-01-07T12:40:02 Response from the vendor

You're too kind, Grace! And I'm so glad that you're a "fixture" :)

Stunning!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Claire O

Lovely Somethings is a store close to my heart and I wouldn't have had anyone else do my wedding invitations! I let Liz have free design control and she created the most beautiful invitations, place cards and table numbers I could have ever dreamed up! They were truly one of... Read More my favorite pieces of the wedding. The invitations were delivered on time, with extras (just in case) and came beautifully wrapped. I could not give her enough stars!

2016-01-07T12:38:46 Response from the vendor

It was such a treat to work with you and your family, as always! And so glad I could be there to share in your joy (and of course see everything "in action").

Great Experience

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

I worked with Lovely Somethings on my paper details, which included signage and itineraries for the day. Everything came out great. Liz did such an awesome job with the customization. I received so many compliments. I would definitely recommend Lovely Somethings and look... Read More forward to working with Liz in the future.

2016-01-07T12:41:02 Response from the vendor

I loved all of you and your mom's ideas...such a great celebration of everything! Thanks for trusting me with your final details, Melissa.

Lovely Somethings is the best in the Business

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Amanda C

Liz was able to put a unique twist on all of the printed materials for my wedding. She listened to what I wanted and was able to but that vision to life. She is hands down the best around for custom wedding invitations!

2015-09-08T09:35:53 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to work with you (and your mom) - thanks for trusting me with your big day paper :)

Great experience!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Mindy B

My invites & save the dates came out just lovely! I got a number of compliments from my guests on the quality and uniqueness of the designs! Have recommended Lovely Somethings to all my friends and look forward to my next big event where I can leverage their expertise again.

2015-09-08T09:37:36 Response from the vendor

I LOVED all of your ideas, Mindy! I hope you are still drinking champagne and dancing on tables...