4500 Worth Street, Philadelphia, PA (267) 563-2238

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kate H

Amazing is the only word. Unique, young photographers that capture every candid moment. They are fast and fun and allow plenty of time for you to truly enjoy your day. I had a sample of a few pictures ready for me when I woke up the day after wedding! They made the day so... Read More great!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Christina S

We just had our wedding this past summer and can not say enough times how amazing Amanda and Alex were. From being down to earth, and super easy and capturing the craziest shots of us. Our photos are stunning and Amanda captured many different looks. They take advantage of... Read More every cool angle, all the perfect sun rays, and capture every moment in between. It was important to me to not just get the typical family shots and posed photos but to get candid, fun and unique shots. They totally did it right I would say every penny spent was well worth it and love struck made our day easy and it makes it look as amazing as it was! You won't regret booking 🙂

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Erica R

For months I'd been stalking lovestruck pictures...it started early. By early, I mean before I was even engaged to my Steve. (Lol) Lovestruck was in philly...hours away from where I lived, but I was determined to get to know more. Amanda explained she usually would go over photo... Read More albums during meetings. Since Steve and I couldn't make it in person, she put together a slideshow and we used Skype to have the meeting. I knew right away that this company was the one. Amanda and her team of Omg-fantastic photographers and videographers captured the most amazing moments of our wedding. Everyone who has gone through our photos has commented on how the energy of the event is beaming through them. Besides day-of talent, Amanda's communication throughout the planning process was second to none. After so many of our conversations, I would whole heartedly tell her how she was my favorite vendor and how I really was least stressed and most excited when discussing ideas with her! I can screenshot proof! Lol I cannot say enough great things about the dedication, talent, and passion of Lovestruck Pictures. But the best thing about choosing Lovestruck was gaining a new friend! Thank you Amanda! Wishing you the best in the years to come.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Felicia F

Lovestruck was by far the easiest vendor to work with. Amanda was always in constant communication with us. Our engagement pictures felt like a fun stroll with friends . They easily got amazing shots! The talent of this team is evident in their work. The day of our wedding... Read More they were right by our sides snapping shots -- when we got our pictures they caught so many moments I missed! This team is so relaxed they make everything so easy! They were sending us sneak peaks after the wedding --a few pictures and a short teaser video. I cannot say enough good things about them. Affordable pricing with superior service. Thank you so much Lovestruck!!