4500 Worth Street, Philadelphia, PA (267) 563-2238

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Christina B

Lovestruck Pictures was so great to work with!! Not only were all of our pictures incredible, but they managed to capture every moment without taking anything away from the day itself. They were fast and fun- exactly what I wanted in our photographers. Have you ever been to a... Read More wedding where the photographer makes you feel like you're on the set of a movie, shouting orders at everyone and putting everyone in staged poses ALL DAY? We were so afraid of having that happen at our wedding, but you definitely don't need to worry about that with these guys! We had Amanda, Emily, and Cole shoot our wedding, and they were so great. They'll dance through the dance floor, snapping amazing candid pictures the whole way. I also love that they really took the time to prepare for our day. Amanda talked to my husband and I about our families, making sure she knew exactly who we wanted to get pictures with. She even studied my 'Wedding Pics' Pinterest board and one-upped each photo on it! They are truly the best!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Katie W

So amazing to work with!!! They're work is awesome and I couldn't be more glad to have chosen them to capture our big day! Taking our photos was one of the highlights of our day. It was so much fun and the whole crew was a blast to be with! Nothing about it felt forced and I... Read More feel that they truly captured our personalities. I can't stop looking at our pictures!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Katelyn M

We found Lovestruck Pictures on a whim while attending a friends wedding. We loved their creativity and passion. I knew I needed to have them photograph ours. Amanda and Alex were awesome. They are so easy to work with and are open to any ideas you have as well. They caught so... Read More many epic moments during our day. We highly recommend them! Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kaitlyn G

Amazing is the only word. Unique, young photographers that capture every candid moment. They are fast and fun and allow plenty of time for you to truly enjoy your day. I had a sample of a few pictures ready for me when I woke up the day after wedding! They made the day so... Read More great!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Christina S

We just had our wedding this past summer and can not say enough times how amazing Amanda and Alex were. From being down to earth, and super easy and capturing the craziest shots of us. Our photos are stunning and Amanda captured many different looks. They take advantage of... Read More every cool angle, all the perfect sun rays, and capture every moment in between. It was important to me to not just get the typical family shots and posed photos but to get candid, fun and unique shots. They totally did it right I would say every penny spent was well worth it and love struck made our day easy and it makes it look as amazing as it was! You won't regret booking 🙂

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Erica R

For months I'd been stalking lovestruck pictures...it started early. By early, I mean before I was even engaged to my Steve. (Lol) Lovestruck was in philly...hours away from where I lived, but I was determined to get to know more. Amanda explained she usually would go over photo... Read More albums during meetings. Since Steve and I couldn't make it in person, she put together a slideshow and we used Skype to have the meeting. I knew right away that this company was the one. Amanda and her team of Omg-fantastic photographers and videographers captured the most amazing moments of our wedding. Everyone who has gone through our photos has commented on how the energy of the event is beaming through them. Besides day-of talent, Amanda's communication throughout the planning process was second to none. After so many of our conversations, I would whole heartedly tell her how she was my favorite vendor and how I really was least stressed and most excited when discussing ideas with her! I can screenshot proof! Lol I cannot say enough great things about the dedication, talent, and passion of Lovestruck Pictures. But the best thing about choosing Lovestruck was gaining a new friend! Thank you Amanda! Wishing you the best in the years to come.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Felicia F

Lovestruck was by far the easiest vendor to work with. Amanda was always in constant communication with us. Our engagement pictures felt like a fun stroll with friends . They easily got amazing shots! The talent of this team is evident in their work. The day of our wedding... Read More they were right by our sides snapping shots -- when we got our pictures they caught so many moments I missed! This team is so relaxed they make everything so easy! They were sending us sneak peaks after the wedding --a few pictures and a short teaser video. I cannot say enough good things about them. Affordable pricing with superior service. Thank you so much Lovestruck!!