WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY + PHOTOGRAPHY

We exist to create amazing memories that last forever. We understand that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, and we consider it the highest honor when any of our couples considers us to capture their day! Our goal is to create visuals that last forever. Years from now when you are looking back on your photos or watching your video, you will be able to share those memories with friends and family, and you will be able to relive your day, again and again! Head on over to our website to check out our work, if you like what you see, let's connect!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Kristin V

I'm so glad I found LoveView. I was looking for photography and videography services at a reasonable price. I was finding great photographers at high prices, or just ok photographers at great prices. LoveView had everything I wanted: photography, videography, and talent at a... Read More reasonable price. Ben and Jeremy are incredible at what they do, and they are extremely friendly while being professional. They provided their professional input while letting me decide what I wanted for our wedding day. I strongly recommend them, and would hire them again!

2017-10-27T11:45:15 Response from the vendor

Kristin, you and Aaron were so much fun! We had a blast getting to be part of your day! It was a great way to celebrate the new year! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Josh B

LoveView did such an amazing job. They were able to capture all of the important moments throughout the day and made us feel important and comfortable. We loved that we chose them!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Natalie N

We loved working with Ben and Jeremy! We've seen their work and knew we had to have them at our wedding. So glad we hired them to capture all the little moments on our big day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

Ben from Loveview Wedding did our videography for our wedding and we could not be happier. Ben and his team did ABOVE and BEYOND what I expected. The BEST decision I have ever made! I cannot thank them enough.

2017-10-27T12:13:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much your kind words! We loved being part of your day, and are so happy are enjoying your video!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Ashley G

my husband and I found it challenging throughout engagement photo session being comfortable being in front of a camera and feeling pose. So we became worried for our big day with cameras going off everywhere. Ben and his crew made it totally opposite, we had such a blast making... Read More our video and within the first 10 minutes of our photos and video after the ceremony, it was like they weren't even there filming! they brought such a great vibe and our video is just jaw-dropping! they are so talented and skilled in what they do! They matched the music to our personalities right to the T.

2017-10-27T11:42:25 Response from the vendor

Hey Ashley! Thanks so much for your kind words! You and Dustin were so much fun to work with! We had a blast getting to be a part of your wedding day, and are so happy that you guys chose us to capture it all!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kyle D

You will not be disappointed with LoveView Weddings! They are incredible people to work with. The quality of their work is unique and far above the rest of the competition! I absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for great photographers/videographers!

2017-10-27T11:46:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kyle! You and Alicia were awesome to work with! You didn't let the potential threat of the hurricane stop you guys from getting married, and so we weren't about to let it stop us from capturing it! We had a great time at your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Haley C

I chose LoveView for my April Florida Keys wedding... best decision EVER. I seriously cannot say enough great things about Ben and Jeremy. They are obviously talented and all around great guys. My guests loved them and they got along great with my photographer! They are... Read More laid-back and calm, everything you could ask for on your wedding day. They were never intrusive and captured every important moment perfectly. The video came back even better than my expectations. I lost count of how many times we watched it. It is something my husband and I will continue to watch throughout our marriage to remind us of our very special day. Thanks again guys, you're the best! We LoveView!

2017-10-27T11:49:27 Response from the vendor

We LoveView Too Haley! You and Justin were so much fun to work with! Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful, and we are so glad you chose us to be a part of capturing everything! You guys are the reason why we do what we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Molly W

After getting engaged, my fiancé (now husband) and I were quick to planning our wedding in six months! Nervous, we were hoping that Ben at LoveView was available for our wedding day. Ben was our first and only choice as our wedding videographer. I went to high school with Ben,... Read More and knew how talented he was! We were SO excited to find out that Ben was available to shoot our wedding. We knew that Ben was the perfect choice to make this lasting memory we could always look back on. When sitting down and talking about what we wanted in our video, Ben was so friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. He gave wonderful suggestions, but also incorporated all of our ideas into our video. Ben was very easy to work with and delivered our video to us in a short amount of time (a wonderful surprise)! We would recommend LoveView to anyone that is looking for quality, professional photos and videos. You will not be disappointed!

2017-10-27T11:51:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words Molly! We always get excited when we get to create a wedding for someone we know! It was an honor for us to capture your day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Melanie H

Loveview was absolutely amazing at capturing our special day with our videography. The music choice was exactly what I imagined and the highlighted video captured the essence of our day!! Highly recommend this company!

2017-10-27T11:54:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Melanie! You and Josiah are pretty much the coolest! We had a blast at your wedding! We spend so much time analyzing the music that you guys play at your wedding and matching it with the right song for your video, it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Calla W

Loveview was amazing! They have a talent like no one else. We were so happy with our video and we don't have one regret! There is no other videographer like them and it is more than worth the money!! They are really easy to work with and made me feel so comfortable!!

2017-10-27T11:55:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Calla! You and Matt were so much fun! We loved being a part of your day!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Rachel S

LoveView Weddings is absolutely amazing! They are so talented and are a great team of people to work with. We are so thrilled and they did a phenomenal job capturing memories of our big day.

2017-10-27T11:56:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Rachel! You and Zac did a phenomenal job basically being the coolest couple ever! We are so glad we got to be part of your day, we LoveView guys!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Zachary S

Loveview is the best! Every time we watch our video or look at our photos it take me back to our special day. Couldn't be more happy with our investment!

2017-10-27T11:57:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks Zac! You and Rachel were awesome, we love all the emotions on your guys day! We are so glad you guys chose us to capture it all!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kevin R

LoveView did photo and video for our wedding and they exceeded expectations! We are in love with everything and will cherish them forever! Would definitely highly suggest them to everyone!

2017-10-27T11:59:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kevin! You and your groomsmen were a blast haha. Loved being a part of everything, you and Hannah killed it at the portrait time for photo and video! Was definitely one of our personal favorites of the year!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Hannah D

I had originally reached out to Ben and his team with hesitancy since there was travel involved, I was having my wedding in Baltimore, MD and they are located in FL. Knowing the amazing product they produce, I desperately wanted them to be a part of my day. Not only were they... Read More willing to travel, they were excited and more than accommodating! They offer a level of service that is unmatched and I highly suggest hiring them as a photo/video team because they (Ben+Jeremy for mine) complement one another so well! I already had a pretty high bar set from seeing their previous work, but when I received my pictures and video back, to say I was floored is an understatement. I can't say enough good things about LoveView!!

2017-10-27T12:00:43 Response from the vendor

Hannah, we are so so glad that you reached out despite the distance! We had so much fun at your guys wedding, and thank you so much for flying us up a little early so we could experience the area! Your wedding is definitely one... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Ambriah M

I wish I could give a higher rating!! I can't say enough great things about Ben and his team. Very professional, talented of course, just amazing. My wedding video was breathtaking, everything I could ask for. Thank you for creating those memories for us!

2017-10-27T12:02:53 Response from the vendor

Ambriah, you and D'andre were SO MUCH FUN! Oh my goodness. Your guys reception was pretty much the most fun we've ever had at a reception. Loved that everyone was into it and dancing. Couldn't help but participate a little while filming lol. Thanks so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Mike M

My daughter's wedding video is outstanding. Being an entertainment professional myself, for almost 40 years, I was particularly pleased with the sound quality. Ben edited together music, sound from different microphones and ambient sounds to create a seamless, clear, auditory... Read More experience. The camera work was superb and unobtrusive. Thank you, Ben, for a priceless jewel of a memory. So good. So very, very good! The Father of the Bride

2017-10-27T12:04:27 Response from the vendor

Mike, thank so much for your kind words! This review means a lot to us, coming from the Father of the Bride. We had a blast capturing Lily's day, and we appreciate you guys trusting our team to capture all these memories for you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Jessie S

If only there were more than 5 stars! Loveview is the absolute best! I was recently the matron of honor in my sisters wedding and Loveview did photos and video. It was beyond all expectations! They were professional and so easy to work with. My sister was very adamant about... Read More getting candid shots that showed their personalities and Loveview did so great in making sure we were all genuinely laughing and having a great time. The result was an absolutely stunning video that captured the essence of our family and my sister's special day. Even though they are based in Florida, they had no problem coming up to Atlanta, Georgia...travel is easy for them! I would recommend Loveview to everyone!!!

2017-10-27T12:07:00 Response from the vendor

Jessie! Thanks so much for leaving this review! Candids are a must! And none of that fake laughing, we love the genuine moments! You helped us so much too with answering all our timeline questions and helping point us in the right direction of where... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Lily M

I love Loveview! Although they are a Florida based business they were all about traveling to Atlanta, Georgia to be with us on our wedding day. Not only are they incredibly gifted in photography and videography, they are the most fun people to work with. My hubs and I aren't the... Read More biggest fans of having our photos taken, but they had us laughing throughout the day, helping create nice, natural looking shots. We felt at ease with them because they were on time, flexible, and professional. They have great prices for their level of excellence. We've just gotten our photos and videos back and were floored. Videoing your wedding is a must with them! Anyone would be lucky to book this crew.

2017-10-27T12:09:17 Response from the vendor

Lily! You and James were one of our favorite couples of the year! We loved traveling to ATL to capture everything for you! We absolutely loved all the non traditional elements of your day, and your gold dress was pretty much our fav. Thanks so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/20/2017

Ben and his team with Loveview were awesome to work with! They were professional, timely and incredibly fun to be around. I love having my wedding video to look back on and remember our special day. Hiring Loveview to capture our wedding was one of the best decisions I made in... Read More the process!

2017-10-27T12:10:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We always encourage couples to go with a wedding video for this very reason! We loved being part of your day!

Ben Johnson

Meet Ben! He is the founder of LoveView, and the heart behind it all. Ben loves writing music, loves hanging out with friends, and making puns in his spare time. He has owned his own business for over 2 years now, but has well over 5 years of experience in the creative industry. His vision and passion and are the reason we are who we are! We LoveView Ben!