LP Photo Video

LP Photo Video has produced quality work for over 30 years. Here are just a few of the areas we specialize in: Railroad Industry - We produce corporate sales and training videos for the nation's largest railroads and railroad suppliers. Live Events & Conferences – We’ve produced multi-camera conference videos and music festivals including the Big Joe Polka Show airing on nationwide television. Sporting Events – We’ve filmed a wide range of sports including national BMX racing and collegiate sports. Wedding Videography - We produce high quality wedding videos using multiple camera angles, and polished, detailed editing. You will experience the same level of professional service and quality product our corporate clients have come to expect.

Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

5011 Seward St, Omaha, NE Omaha, Nebraska area, Nebraska and Iowa (402) 598-1515

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Tim Lillethorup

I have worked professionally as a photographer and videographer for 37 years – since 1981. In the early 1980’s, I was a photographer for bicycling magazines. I was the in-house photographer/videographer for an award-winning advertising agency from 1984 to 1993. In 1993 I formed Lillethorup Productions, Inc. and have spent the past 25 years producing hundreds of sales, marketing, training and event videos for companies of all sizes, as well as wedding and event videos for families and new couples. I take immense pride in my work and strive to make each project a stand out production.