LSM Entertainment Inc - Wedding DJ and Event Specialist

Lake Forest, CA

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

25 Spectrum Pointe Dr, Lake Forest, CA

So much fun, truly knew what he was doing!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Sheryl S

Jason at LSM was an amazing DJ, and extreamly helpful when it came to picking out songs. I would shoot him and email or give him a call and he had answers for me! He was so much fun to work with and all the guests said how wonderful he did!

Missing Tasos

Reviewed on 12/26/2012 Amber H

Our wedding coordinator raved about Tasos as a DJ and his lighting abilities. We met with several DJs and we clicked with Tasos right away. He gave us a great package deal and we truly liked his personality better than any of the other DJs that we met with. He also knows Rancho... Read More Las Lomas well, which is apparently tricky to work at because of the electrical limitations. Sadly, Tasos was diagnosed with leukemia just a few weeks before our wedding and we had to have a replacement DJ, which we understood. Tasos' employee Jason, stepped up and did a good job coordinating details with us trying hard to make the best of a hard situation. We went over our music preferences with him, he spoke to Tasos about the lighting, and he met with us and the new DJ (Jesse) in the few weeks before the event. Although Tasos wouldn't be there, Jason said he would be there as Jesse's assistant, and we felt comfortable after coordinating with Jason for the past few weeks. Just prior to the event, Jason was booked as a DJ at a different event so Jesse came with a different assistant. I think Jesse did an average job. He was not bad, but he did not stand out as excellent either. We thought it would be easier for us to not give a lot of details on what kind of music we wanted, since we weren't that picky. We had spoken with Jesse at one meeting about particular genres that we liked and didn't like, and gave a few suggestions, but I don't think there was enough guidance for him. We had only talked with him for ~20 min once. There is a lot that you learn about people from phone conversations and negotiating, a lot of little chit chat that we didn't have with Jesse that we did have with Tasos and Jason. I was disappointed when Jesse played a lot of very old songs when we had asked for Top 40 and popular things. I had also requested that a few New Kids on the Block songs be played since my friends and I were big fans in our teen years, and he didn't play any. He came up to me about 11:15PM and asked what those songs were that I wanted, but by then, I was kind of irritated with the song choices that he was playing (Salt and Peppa) and the crowd that was left that late into the night was not my girlfriends that would have appreciated the New Kids, so I told him to forget it. He also didn't play the type of New Orleans style jazz music during dinner, oh well... Anyway, I kick myself for not providing more input on the form about what music to play and what music not to play. If I had put more effort in on that step, that would have given Jesse more guidance. Jesse is probably fine if you work with him from the beginning. He seemed nice but he just didn't know us.

DJ Tasos gave us a PARTY!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Rattana S

DJ Tasos is AMAZING! They have a great system where you can submit your must play, wouldn't mind playing and do not play music lists. There are thousands of songs to choose from, and even have great suggested/most popular songs if you get stuck. After we submitted our list, we... Read More got on a call with DJ Tasos and went through everything to make sure we were on the same page on the flow and feel of the reception. Music is SO important to us and we wanted it to really feel like a fun party. Boy did DJ Tasos deliver! The whole party was dancing the whole night and raved about how great Tasos was. He did not play anything cheesy or that we didn't like. His MCing skills were also great - very professional, yet funny and really understood the crowd and it's vibe. He exceeded every expectations I had. In addition, we also use their photobooth services, which was also great. They were very responsive on working together on the look of the photo itself and the set up of the booth. They had great props. Everyone had a blast with the photobooth as well. I highly recommend DJ Tasos and his team!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Marissa R

DJ Tasos was probably the best part of our wedding pon 8-4-12. He is such a talented DJ and super nice guy. He played all of the songs we wanted and was able to mix them in with great songs that had our wedding guests dancing the whole nice. We recieved a million comments that... Read More he is the best wedding DJ people have ever heard. He even had me come up and spin for a song or two, which made for some awesome photos and was really fun. I would HIGHLY recommended Tasos

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 wendy w

what amazing djs these guys are wonderful

Talented and Professional!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2011 Sara W

DJ Tasos did a fabulous job for my wedding, we were so happy with everything. First of all he took us to dinner to discuss music..there was a misunderstanding about a meeting time so he felt bad and took us to a nice dinner where we laughed and hit it off right away. He is very... Read More personable and outgoing but not cheesy at all just perfect for announcements. His website to plan your music is so wonderful and helpful,it insures there will be no mistakes with each song to play for each dance and the names of your wedding party etc. also an extensive must play and do not play list to choose from which links to itunes so that you can here each song.. it is wonderful!! The night of the wedding he was very organized and the night went so smoothly with no worries and he played every song we wanted plus more he was Fabulous!!

Just OK

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Mary P

We hired DJ tasos and he was the only vendor that I would not write a glowing recommendation for. We had a phone meeting the week before our wedding and it was clear that he was unprepared for that meeting. We had spent HOURS completing online surveys and questionnaires on his... Read More website with our music selections, time line etc, and during our pre-wedding prep call - he didn't have ANY of that information with him. I am also lead to believe that he didn't have that information during the wedding because we had several songs on our MUST PLAY list that were never played. He even played songs that were on our DO NOT PLAY list - which really irritated us. As the bride, I would make requests and he would accommodate them but just seemed to have an attitude. I don't know.... DIDN'T LOVE him.

Great Guy, Good DJ

Reviewed on 5/15/2011 Rory I

Everyone had a great time and DJ Tasos did a great job timing the events of the eveing. However, he didn't have much of the genre of music we specifically requested, and mis-pronounced our name in the intros.

Start a Conversation!