Lucas Strawhorn Photography

Las Vegas, NV

Compelling and artistic images to last a life time

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo

2100 Pebble Rd, Las Vegas, NV

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Amanda R

Where do I start... Lucas is AMAZING!!! We booked Lucas for our wedding, we had a date change, a location change, and other changes. He was so understanding and flexible with us! I could not have asked for a more perfect photographer for our wedding. Once the date got closer he... Read More sent over a photo shoot list questioner that was really helpful to get the photo list down, to save time and have some organization which was awesome. Than we met to go over the list and any last minute changes or ideas I had. I loved that he went through my pintrest board, to see the style and ideas that i had. One the day of the wedding everything ran so smooth, we got through our shoot list and even more than I expected. He was a FUN photographer and guest. Before our time was over he asked me if there was any other pictures I really wanted, which I thought was so amazing he wasn't sitting watching is clock to leave. He really took his time and took care of us! He told me it would take 4-6 weeks to get my pictures which I thought was a good timeline. The next day he sent a few pictures via email so that we had some to share with family and friends which I thought was above and beyond. I got an email from Lucas today saying my pictures were ready!!! Not even a month! AMAZING!!!! We were so excited to look at them! We loved Lucas!!! I definitely recommend Lucas!!! You will not be disappointed. THANK YOU Lucas!!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Krystal P

THANK YOU LUCAS FOR ASSISTING US ON OUR BIG DAY! This is the first time I've been married and didn't really know how the photography process went. I know I wanted a photographer but didn't really know exactly what I wanted capture on my wedding day. I was really nervous about... Read More choosing vendor in Las Vegas without first meeting them because you never know if you're being scammed or not. Lucas was very helpful and made me feel comfortable about hiring him when I first spoke to him. He was knowledgable, he was patient with me, he was quick to respond back to me when I spoke to him and most of all he was very affordable and did a very good job throughout the entire process. Lucas is a very nice and kind man. He keep in constant contact with me the entire time. He made sure to sit down to have a face to face meeting with me once I arrived in Las Vegas. He arrived on time on my wedding day and with all the chaos and the groom and I being pulled in so many directions from all of our guest Lucas was still able to perform his job and get great shots of us. I'm glad I chose Lucas as my photographer!

Very satisfied

Reviewed on 2/27/2013 mariia r

We are so happy we chose Lucas to be our wedding photographer. He is talented and he knows what he is doing, plus the quality of service provided is superb. We were nervous at the wedding, so we didn't really think of photos. Lucas helped us by nicely pulling us and our guests... Read More aside to take wonderful portrait and posed shots. Plus he was taking pictures all the time, so we ended up with more than 800 shots and almost all of them are wonderful. After the wedding he retouched a lot of them and gave us a cd with all high resolution shots. My mother-in-law wanted one more cd for her to keep, so Lucas made another one for her for free. We are very satisfied with chosing Lucas for our big day.