Fully customizable & affordable World Class band

Tired of boring old wedding bands? The Lucky Devils Band is different... Young funky musicians, who play alongside the likes of Alicia Keys, Kanye West and Prince to name a few. Best of all, they are self-managed, so you pay a fraction of the price for a band in this quality bracket.

Instruments

Accordion, Bagpipes, Banjo, Bugle, Cello, Fiddle, Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Statewide California, Los Angeles, CA
Statewide California

Best Band ever!

Reviewed on 1/29/2014

A huge thanks to the Lucky Devils Band for making my wedding an absolutely night to remember! Everyone had so much fun dancing all night to the music, they were the best band I have ever seen play hands down without a doubt. I really couldn't have wished for more!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Sara Brin R

Amazing!! The Lucky Devils Band absolutely made our wedding reception! They struck just the right vibe, and made it feel like the amazing party we had always pictured. Live music really makes an event special and memorable, in a way that a DJ just can't. So many of our guests... Read More kept asking us where we found this amazing band! They were so versatile and did an incredible job of reading the room. Definitely some of the best money we spent (and they were also very affordable compared to other bands!!). Absolutely one of the highlights of our reception. Thank you Lucky Devils!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

I cannot thank you and your bandmates enough. You MADE the party. It was the first time in the history of our events that everyone got out on the dance floor! The band was incredible - they read the room brilliantly and created a highly memorable experience for us. I will be... Read More recommending you to anyone I know who is looking for musical entertainment at their event. Thank you again for everything. You guys are phenomenal.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Corinna H

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, all we knew we wanted was a live band. We had coworkers who stated that a DJ would be just as great, in which we responded with some scoffing. A live band is COMPLETELY different than a DJ - the live music, the beautiful sounds of... Read More the instruments, the vocals...oh gosh, we can drone on. Needless to say, with this high up on our list of wants, searching for the right band was the first thing we actually did after we got engaged. Who cared about the venue if we couldn't get our band?! We looked online and talked to a few potentials until we stumbled on the Lucky Devils. We decided to take a trip home to see them play live, and the minute we heard the first song, I had chills down my arms and my husband turned to me, smiled, and said, "Yup. This is it!" Looking for our band proved to be the easiest of all tasks and Jefferson only made it easier! We had our wedding in an outdoor venue and the naive techie that I am, I just let Jefferson take the reigns of what was needed to run the show for the day. We had a few chit chats about the structure of our wedding day, but we pretty much gave him all of our trust, and man did he come through! We cannot rave enough about Jefferson and his bandmates! One of our wedding guests who has a band of his own was still talking about the Lucky Devils when we saw him a month after our wedding! Our guests, photographer, videographer, and catering all loved the event but without the Lucky Devils, it would not have been as highlighted as it was. My husband and I are trying to see what other family events we can throw in the next years to come so we can hire them again. LOL - but seriously, we won't be looking for a band again. The Lucky Devils will always be our go-to and referral from now on! :)

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

Just wanted to say that the Lucky Devils Band was absolutely amazing--definitely made the party. They were fun and gave so much life to the party. Everyone told me how great they were and would use them for other events. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Tyler L

Was so disappointed with the Lucky Devils Band. They sounded good online and our band point of contact was very responsive. However, we had a few issues that really made things go wrong with the wedding. 1. The point of contact with the band was responsive to us but on the... Read More day of the event, he wasn't present; he was doing another gig so there were some things lost in translation. 2. One of the things lost in translation was that we asked since he was local he come visit the venue briefly because it was a private property and there were three different areas where music was needed so we wanted to make sure they had enough equipment. They never did this so on my wedding day, they did not have the proper equipment so we had to provide a bright orange extension cord (which is in our ceremony photos) in order to provide music to our special musician. 2. We told our point of contact that we did not want the son/mother dance announced three times but yet they still did it causing some embarrassment to the groom. 3. We went through all this trouble making a list of music we wanted them to play (off of their list) and they played approximately only 10% of it. I, the groom, told the band leader to change the music and pick up the pace, but he never did so the mojo was just off with the wedding. Had I known, I probably would have just gotten a DJ. 4. A guest of mine approached the band to make a request and they just ignored her. 5. I brought all of these issues up to my point of contact and he said sorry and that he would check with the bandleader but I never heard back from him (we are a month later already).

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Michelle C

Book The Lucky Devils. Book them. There is no question about this. Guests are STILL talking about how awesome the band was - and my wedding was 3 weeks ago. I mean these people have talent. Legitimate talent. Everything from their showcase and the planning process to our wedding... Read More day was flawless. I worked with Shea on booking everything, and he couldn't have been more kind, fun and comfortable. Really made the planning process an ease. My dude and I are pretty particular about our music and they fully delivered above and beyond. Funk, dance, top 40, big band, you name it - they'll bring it with class, professionalism and a totally cool vibe. One more time - book them.

Reviewed on 7/04/2016

The Lucky Devils band are one in a million. From the word "go", my interactions and communications with the band (via band leader Jefferson) were exceptional--and far beyond what I received from other bands I contacted in researching for our wedding. He was responsive, thorough,... Read More friendly, and genuinely excited to help us find the best match for our event. The informational/sample music packet they sent was amazing and really showcased the level of variety you can expect from The Lucky Devils. Everything from pop dance hits, to cultural specifics (think Hava Nagila), to crooner classics, to soul/R&B and classic rock: The Lucky Devils truly do it all! Jefferson will also work with you to learn your tastes and preferences in order to develop a playlist and style that best suits your event. Perhaps best of all (aside from the incredible value you receive for the price) is the customizable format of the band. Want a casual jazz trio? Done. Full 10-piece band with horns. No problem! Night-of was no different. The band arrived, checked in with us and started setting up with excellent communication throughout the evening regarding set times, announcements, music choices, etc. The party was an absolute blast thanks to the incredible musicians on stage, and we left our wedding with The Lucky Devils surpassing any and all expectations. All of our guests, from Grandma to Groomsmen, LOVED the band, and even the catering staff and venue coordinator all commented on how it was one of, if not THE, best wedding band they had seen--and they see a lot! As someone who works with touring bands in a venue setting professionally, I can say with full confidence that Jefferson and The Lucky Devils are one of the best, most affordable, most communicative, most flexible, and down-to-earth, and downright FUN bands out there. Look no further: you've found your wedding band!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Sara K

We hired the Lucky Devils for our wedding in 3/16 to play for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and they were amazing! The band was super professional, arrived early, and they were all so incredibly talented! The band took our reception to the next level. They listened... Read More to our song preferences and chose the perfect music to set the tone we wanted. We had some guests that said they had never danced at a wedding before, but couldn't help themselves from joining in on the dance floor because the music was so good. We are so glad that we went for the live band instead of a DJ. We have already have friends saying they want to hire the Lucky Devils for their wedding. I highly recommend them, and Brian was a pleasure to work with during the planning process.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016

The Lucky Devils were key to all the fun at our wedding and we couldn't thank them enough. We got so many compliments from guests for the cocktail hour set and especially for the evening set. They played the best songs and all of ones we requested and kept the crowd going. We... Read More can't compliment them all enough for your hard work and energy. Our guests are the partying types, but it was brought to another level with the band.

Amazing Band!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Jessica J

I would recommend this band for any wedding. They had wonderful communication during the planning process (even though we live states away). The day of the celebration, they were on time and communicated with all needed parties. The performance was amazing, we had a small... Read More wedding but they got everyone dancing and having a good time!

Tremendous ability!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016

This group of musicians!! When they say they pride themselves in reading a group of people and desire to make your event a success, THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH!!! In our eyes having a successful party means everyone is up dancing! Even the stodgy doctor that feels too old!!... Read More The Lucky Devils did it!! BOOK THEM!!! You will never regret it!!

One Word: WOW!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Katy M

I’ll begin my review by being completely honest. My then fiancé and I wanted a band, but we just didn’t have the budget for the prices we were getting from entertainment companies in the area. We even went so far as to book a DJ, until I started doing a little more... Read More “just-in-case” research and found the 5-star reviews of the Lucky Devils Band. I inquired about pricing, and to my complete and utter shock, they emailed back a simple-yet-detailed quote with all of the information I could ever need to make a decision. They were in our budget! The band manager sent over a demo CD and invited us to come see them at one of their live showcases, which is how you know they are good. They take complete pride in their sound. Once we booked, they had everything down to a science which was perfect, as I was planning from across the world. I maybe had to send three emails before wedding day? When I did send a question or outlandish request, they responded immediately. They had an online system to efficiently record all of our requests and other information, which was incredible because I could continuously update it as soon as something would pop in my head. I also really appreciated their honesty throughout the planning process. They even helped me decide how many and which instruments to book based on my budget and song selection. A few weeks before the event, I had a call with the incredible Jefferson to check-in and verbally run through everything, and we were good to go. Easy peasy! I cannot even begin to explain to you how amazing this group of people was when they performed. We had them booked for ceremony string music, a jazz trio for cocktail hour, and a 6-piece band for the reception, and every moment they played was ELECTRIC. You can tell that each and every musician is unique, talented, and passionate about their work. The song choice throughout the evening was exactly what we had envisioned, as they struck the perfect balance between playing the popular, always-a-hit weddings songs with the weird songs we requested (who in heck knows “Rocky Top” outside of the state of Tennessee?). In addition to the music, they were just a ball of energy – interacting with guests and keeping almost every guest on the dance floor (which was my bridal dream)! Every single person at the wedding couldn’t stop raving about how unbelievable they were, and now I’m just trying to find another excuse to go back out to California to hear them play again. Thank you, Lucky Devils Band, for making my wedding day the most outstanding party!

One word: WOW!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Katy M

Don't miss this Band

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

Music is one of the most important things at the wedding. Right up there with who you're marrying. The Lucky Devils band is the way to go! Shea was a total Rockstar in organization as well as music selection, planning etc. The online portal is absolute Genius! It made it so easy... Read More for us to decide on the music. He also sent us our lead singers strongest songs and they were all relevant, lively and sounded amazing. Shea even threw in a few extra band members which was a surprise and totally appreciated! Can't thank the team enough. I'm still getting compliments on the music and nobody left the dance floor that night.

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Jenisa N

Wow, words cannot describe how amazing this live band was at our reception! They highlighted my bridal experience by a clutch performance of the f.r.i.e.n.d.s. theme song mid-reception which absolutely made the experience perfection! We spent the extra amount for the MC and... Read More it was totally worth it, the whole team was fantastic. I want to have more events now just to be able to use this spectacular group! I'm beyond impressed with this band!

Lucky devils

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Melissa P

I was expecting much more than what I received. Their actual performance was not like their showcase performance or CD. The MC did not follow my timeline and announced parents dances when their was only a father daughter dance and announced garter toss when there was no such... Read More event on my schedule. I asked for eighties music and modern music and all we seemed to get was really dated 80's songs the whole night. They took my genre request to an extreme. They did not have a set list which led to a fly by the seat of your pants approach.

2016-04-08T03:14:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having us to perform for your wedding. It was a beautiful reception, and we had a blast and are pleased to report a packed dance floor! Most of all, congratulations to you and John, and we wish you all the best! I... Read Less Read More

Perfect Las Vegas Band

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Kristin L

They brought the energy, the funky music, the organization, the talent, and the fun! Aaron was in close contact with me over the entire planning process and he was able to nail my music tastes and the timeline. I splurged and got the 8 piece band including brass, and the... Read More energy level was INSANE. 100% of my guests were raving about them and so many people said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to, in large part due to the band! They even let my brother in law jump up on stage and played a last song while he sang. So, so happy I chose them!

So So Great!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Sending a BIG THANK YOU for all of your work on our wedding. The band was FANTASTIC!!! Super professional, very approachable, they looked great and sounded amazing. The versions of all of the songs requested were super awesome. We really appreciate everything you did to make our... Read More day so special.

Very professional & Sounded Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Ashley A

The Lucky Devils Band was a dream come true for my husband and I! They were a joy to work with along the way, very organized/accommodating, and out preformed themselves! They even threw in another band member for no additional fee! My husband and I were so lucky to find them... Read More online and we highly recommend them for any wedding or event! The MC did a great job! He was very personable! They got the crowd up and dancing the night away. They even learned a few of our favorite songs to play such as our first dance and the last song of the night! The guests loved them too! I could not be more pleased with my experience working with The Lucky Devils Band! Book 'em now!

Best Band!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 emily r

I cannot say enough about my great experience! Not only was the process and preparation organized and simple, but I really felt like the band planning was personal for OUR wedding. The singers and the band were exceptional and guests danced the night away. The songs and style... Read More were exactly what we wanted and the whole process of working with Lucky Devils was streamlined and pleasant and, very importantly....non-stressful and FUN. We would recommend this band to every couple!

Great music--kept people on the dance floor all night!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Rachel W

We were blown away by Lucky Devils Band when we went to hear them perform in a demo, and they did not disappoint at our wedding. The lead female vocalist was out of this world, and people were loving the music all night. My own complaint was that they did not play at all during... Read More cocktail hour or dinner--and relied on an iPod the entire time. I would have preferred live music (albeit a bit quieter) during this time.

Best Part of our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Katie C

Lucky Devils Band was an absolute pleasure to work with and their band performance was equally as impressive!! They were professional and organized in the advance planning and the night of the wedding, brought the party to life. Guests said it was the best band they'd ever heard... Read More and had so much fun. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and the mix of music was great! Thank you for helping make our wedding perfect and for keeping the party going! You all were amazing and I wish I could give you all 10 stars! We were blown away and your band members were evening having fun and happy to be there that night. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Kirsten "Babycakes" W

We saw band play in LA at a studio and thought they were great - but actually wedding day was not the same. Did not see any of the original performers and last minute they added an extra band member for an extra cost that we did not authorize but were way too busy to... Read More authorize. They asked us to fill out a band page with special songs for items such as father daughter dance but in the end they just played off of a computer - definitely disappointed - especially for the price =(

2015-10-06T10:11:54 Response from the vendor

Hi Kirsten, We are very sorry to read your review of our band and have tried several times to get in touch with you to speak to you personally about your comments. As an opportunity to respond, I just wanted to clarify some points you've... Read Less Read More