Lucky Devils Band

Statewide California

Fully customizable & affordable World Class band

Tired of boring old wedding bands? The Lucky Devils Band is different... Young funky musicians, who play alongside the likes of Alicia Keys, Kanye West and Prince to name a few. Best of all, they are self-managed, so you pay a fraction of the price for a band in this quality bracket.

Instruments

Accordion, Bagpipes, Banjo, Bugle, Cello, Fiddle, Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Mandolin, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Statewide California, Los Angeles, CA
Statewide California

Best Band ever!

Reviewed on 1/29/2014

A huge thanks to the Lucky Devils Band for making my wedding an absolutely night to remember! Everyone had so much fun dancing all night to the music, they were the best band I have ever seen play hands down without a doubt. I really couldn't have wished for more!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

I cannot thank you and your bandmates enough. You MADE the party. It was the first time in the history of our events that everyone got out on the dance floor! The band was incredible - they read the room brilliantly and created a highly memorable experience for us. I will be... Read More recommending you to anyone I know who is looking for musical entertainment at their event. Thank you again for everything. You guys are phenomenal.

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Sara K

We hired the Lucky Devils for our wedding in 3/16 to play for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and they were amazing! The band was super professional, arrived early, and they were all so incredibly talented! The band took our reception to the next level. They listened... Read More to our song preferences and chose the perfect music to set the tone we wanted. We had some guests that said they had never danced at a wedding before, but couldn't help themselves from joining in on the dance floor because the music was so good. We are so glad that we went for the live band instead of a DJ. We have already have friends saying they want to hire the Lucky Devils for their wedding. I highly recommend them, and Brian was a pleasure to work with during the planning process.

Reviewed on 3/29/2016

The Lucky Devils were key to all the fun at our wedding and we couldn't thank them enough. We got so many compliments from guests for the cocktail hour set and especially for the evening set. They played the best songs and all of ones we requested and kept the crowd going. We... Read More can't compliment them all enough for your hard work and energy. Our guests are the partying types, but it was brought to another level with the band.

Amazing Band!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Jessica J

I would recommend this band for any wedding. They had wonderful communication during the planning process (even though we live states away). The day of the celebration, they were on time and communicated with all needed parties. The performance was amazing, we had a small... Read More wedding but they got everyone dancing and having a good time!

Tremendous ability!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016

This group of musicians!! When they say they pride themselves in reading a group of people and desire to make your event a success, THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH!!! In our eyes having a successful party means everyone is up dancing! Even the stodgy doctor that feels too old!!... Read More The Lucky Devils did it!! BOOK THEM!!! You will never regret it!!

One Word: WOW!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Katy M

I’ll begin my review by being completely honest. My then fiancé and I wanted a band, but we just didn’t have the budget for the prices we were getting from entertainment companies in the area. We even went so far as to book a DJ, until I started doing a little more... Read More “just-in-case” research and found the 5-star reviews of the Lucky Devils Band. I inquired about pricing, and to my complete and utter shock, they emailed back a simple-yet-detailed quote with all of the information I could ever need to make a decision. They were in our budget! The band manager sent over a demo CD and invited us to come see them at one of their live showcases, which is how you know they are good. They take complete pride in their sound. Once we booked, they had everything down to a science which was perfect, as I was planning from across the world. I maybe had to send three emails before wedding day? When I did send a question or outlandish request, they responded immediately. They had an online system to efficiently record all of our requests and other information, which was incredible because I could continuously update it as soon as something would pop in my head. I also really appreciated their honesty throughout the planning process. They even helped me decide how many and which instruments to book based on my budget and song selection. A few weeks before the event, I had a call with the incredible Jefferson to check-in and verbally run through everything, and we were good to go. Easy peasy! I cannot even begin to explain to you how amazing this group of people was when they performed. We had them booked for ceremony string music, a jazz trio for cocktail hour, and a 6-piece band for the reception, and every moment they played was ELECTRIC. You can tell that each and every musician is unique, talented, and passionate about their work. The song choice throughout the evening was exactly what we had envisioned, as they struck the perfect balance between playing the popular, always-a-hit weddings songs with the weird songs we requested (who in heck knows “Rocky Top” outside of the state of Tennessee?). In addition to the music, they were just a ball of energy – interacting with guests and keeping almost every guest on the dance floor (which was my bridal dream)! Every single person at the wedding couldn’t stop raving about how unbelievable they were, and now I’m just trying to find another excuse to go back out to California to hear them play again. Thank you, Lucky Devils Band, for making my wedding day the most outstanding party!

One word: WOW!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Katy M

Don't miss this Band

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

Music is one of the most important things at the wedding. Right up there with who you're marrying. The Lucky Devils band is the way to go! Shea was a total Rockstar in organization as well as music selection, planning etc. The online portal is absolute Genius! It made it so easy... Read More for us to decide on the music. He also sent us our lead singers strongest songs and they were all relevant, lively and sounded amazing. Shea even threw in a few extra band members which was a surprise and totally appreciated! Can't thank the team enough. I'm still getting compliments on the music and nobody left the dance floor that night.

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Jenisa N

Wow, words cannot describe how amazing this live band was at our reception! They highlighted my bridal experience by a clutch performance of the f.r.i.e.n.d.s. theme song mid-reception which absolutely made the experience perfection! We spent the extra amount for the MC and... Read More it was totally worth it, the whole team was fantastic. I want to have more events now just to be able to use this spectacular group! I'm beyond impressed with this band!

Lucky devils

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Melissa P

I was expecting much more than what I received. Their actual performance was not like their showcase performance or CD. The MC did not follow my timeline and announced parents dances when their was only a father daughter dance and announced garter toss when there was no such... Read More event on my schedule. I asked for eighties music and modern music and all we seemed to get was really dated 80's songs the whole night. They took my genre request to an extreme. They did not have a set list which led to a fly by the seat of your pants approach.

2016-04-08T03:14:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having us to perform for your wedding. It was a beautiful reception, and we had a blast and are pleased to report a packed dance floor! Most of all, congratulations to you and John, and we wish you all the best! I... Read Less Read More

Perfect Las Vegas Band

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Kristin L

They brought the energy, the funky music, the organization, the talent, and the fun! Aaron was in close contact with me over the entire planning process and he was able to nail my music tastes and the timeline. I splurged and got the 8 piece band including brass, and the... Read More energy level was INSANE. 100% of my guests were raving about them and so many people said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to, in large part due to the band! They even let my brother in law jump up on stage and played a last song while he sang. So, so happy I chose them!

So So Great!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Sending a BIG THANK YOU for all of your work on our wedding. The band was FANTASTIC!!! Super professional, very approachable, they looked great and sounded amazing. The versions of all of the songs requested were super awesome. We really appreciate everything you did to make our... Read More day so special.

Very professional & Sounded Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Ashley A

The Lucky Devils Band was a dream come true for my husband and I! They were a joy to work with along the way, very organized/accommodating, and out preformed themselves! They even threw in another band member for no additional fee! My husband and I were so lucky to find them... Read More online and we highly recommend them for any wedding or event! The MC did a great job! He was very personable! They got the crowd up and dancing the night away. They even learned a few of our favorite songs to play such as our first dance and the last song of the night! The guests loved them too! I could not be more pleased with my experience working with The Lucky Devils Band! Book 'em now!

Best Band!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 emily r

I cannot say enough about my great experience! Not only was the process and preparation organized and simple, but I really felt like the band planning was personal for OUR wedding. The singers and the band were exceptional and guests danced the night away. The songs and style... Read More were exactly what we wanted and the whole process of working with Lucky Devils was streamlined and pleasant and, very importantly....non-stressful and FUN. We would recommend this band to every couple!

Great music--kept people on the dance floor all night!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Rachel W

We were blown away by Lucky Devils Band when we went to hear them perform in a demo, and they did not disappoint at our wedding. The lead female vocalist was out of this world, and people were loving the music all night. My own complaint was that they did not play at all during... Read More cocktail hour or dinner--and relied on an iPod the entire time. I would have preferred live music (albeit a bit quieter) during this time.

Best Part of our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Katie C

Lucky Devils Band was an absolute pleasure to work with and their band performance was equally as impressive!! They were professional and organized in the advance planning and the night of the wedding, brought the party to life. Guests said it was the best band they'd ever heard... Read More and had so much fun. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and the mix of music was great! Thank you for helping make our wedding perfect and for keeping the party going! You all were amazing and I wish I could give you all 10 stars! We were blown away and your band members were evening having fun and happy to be there that night. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Kirsten "Babycakes" W

We saw band play in LA at a studio and thought they were great - but actually wedding day was not the same. Did not see any of the original performers and last minute they added an extra band member for an extra cost that we did not authorize but were way too busy to... Read More authorize. They asked us to fill out a band page with special songs for items such as father daughter dance but in the end they just played off of a computer - definitely disappointed - especially for the price =(

2015-10-06T10:11:54 Response from the vendor

Hi Kirsten, We are very sorry to read your review of our band and have tried several times to get in touch with you to speak to you personally about your comments. As an opportunity to respond, I just wanted to clarify some points you've... Read Less Read More

An amazing wedding band!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Sarah M

Brian and The Lucky Devils band are amazing!!!! We hired them for our wedding after seeing one of their amazing shows in SF. The whole experience of working with them, from the pre wedding phone call meetings, to the their website to collect wedding details, and the actual day... Read More of performance were superlative. Brian is very professional and responsive, even to overzealous brides :) The lead singer, Gabriela, made our wedding, she was so sweet and fun, all of the guests loved singing along with her! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Lucky Devils

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

Bottom line, this band is everything it said it was. Professional, organized, and were great musicians. They got everyone dancing, and I think people would have gone an hour more if it had been possible. They exceeded everyones expectations. Not one person, old to young had... Read More anything bad to say. Everyone went out of their way to say the band was great. I highly recommend this band.

excellent

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

Very organized, and very easy to work with. One of my favorite vendors that I worked with through the whole process. Jefferson was my point of contact and he was fantastic. Extremely professional, easy to get a hold of. Very fast response time. He was a great MC and I had full... Read More trust in him and the band going into my big day. Friends from my wedding have asked for their contact information for future gigs! Hire them!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Melissa S

Worth every penny! This was our one "break the budget" splurge, and we certainly don't regret it! They played a great mix of classic and contemporary rock for us. They were accommodating, professional, organized, and they completely rocked! Can't say enough great things.

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Rani C

My fiance and I hired a vocalist/guitarist and a 4-piece band from Lucky Devils band to play for our wedding ceremony and reception, respectively. Not only do they sound fantastic, they are also very reasonably priced, especially when compared to other wedding bands. I listened... Read More to them at a showcase prior to hiring them, and preferred their male vocalists over their female vocalists.. their booking manager (Brian) took down my preference and I was happy to see that my favorite vocalist from the showcase ended up being our ceremony musician and lead vocalist for the reception band. They may have arrived later than expected, but I'll also be the first to admit that we didn't have a professional wedding coordinator and weren't very organized.. also, our caterer ran late, which threw the band schedule off so the reception band didn't play for as long as I had hoped.. I wished we had been more organized so we could let the band know to play anyway and/or to figure out an alternative so that they weren't just waiting around. Also, we didn't get a reminder or proactive email from Brian to let us know when the deadline was to pick songs, so by the time we picked our songs and met with Brian, our choices were limited since it was then too late for musicians to learn too much music.. we made it work in the end, but I would expect the band to let us know these important deadlines upfront. Anyway, the ceremony music was beautiful and reception music was fantastic, great energy! Got lots of compliments from guests, and my husband and I loved them as well (and we're picky when it comes to music). Would hire them again in a heartbeat and am secretly hoping I can find an excuse to do so.

GREAT WEDDING MUSIC

Reviewed on 8/07/2015

We had a 1 piece for our cocktail hour, 5 piece for our reception and added the DJ. The DJ was a GREAT addition for the band transitions. I could NOT tell when the band took a break thanks to the DJ. Everyone was on the dance floor, many guests have commented how great the music... Read More was. It was a PARTY thanks to the band!