Lucky Devils Band

Statewide California

Fully customizable & affordable World Class band

Tired of boring old wedding bands? The Lucky Devils Band is different... Young funky musicians, who play alongside the likes of Alicia Keys, Kanye West and Prince to name a few. Best of all, they are self-managed, so you pay a fraction of the price for a band in this quality bracket.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Klezmer, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services

Statewide California, Los Angeles, CA
Statewide California

Best Band ever!

Reviewed on 1/29/2014

A huge thanks to the Lucky Devils Band for making my wedding an absolutely night to remember! Everyone had so much fun dancing all night to the music, they were the best band I have ever seen play hands down without a doubt. I really couldn't have wished for more!

Don't miss this Band

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

Music is one of the most important things at the wedding. Right up there with who you're marrying. The Lucky Devils band is the way to go! Shea was a total Rockstar in organization as well as music selection, planning etc. The online portal is absolute Genius! It made it so easy... Read More for us to decide on the music. He also sent us our lead singers strongest songs and they were all relevant, lively and sounded amazing. Shea even threw in a few extra band members which was a surprise and totally appreciated! Can't thank the team enough. I'm still getting compliments on the music and nobody left the dance floor that night.

Lucky devils

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Melissa P

I was expecting much more than what I received. Their actual performance was not like their showcase performance or CD. The MC did not follow my timeline and announced parents dances when their was only a father daughter dance and announced garter toss when there was no such... Read More event on my schedule. I asked for eighties music and modern music and all we seemed to get was really dated 80's songs the whole night. They took my genre request to an extreme. They did not have a set list which led to a fly by the seat of your pants approach.

Perfect Las Vegas Band

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Kristin L

They brought the energy, the funky music, the organization, the talent, and the fun! Aaron was in close contact with me over the entire planning process and he was able to nail my music tastes and the timeline. I splurged and got the 8 piece band including brass, and the... Read More energy level was INSANE. 100% of my guests were raving about them and so many people said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to, in large part due to the band! They even let my brother in law jump up on stage and played a last song while he sang. So, so happy I chose them!

So So Great!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Sending a BIG THANK YOU for all of your work on our wedding. The band was FANTASTIC!!! Super professional, very approachable, they looked great and sounded amazing. The versions of all of the songs requested were super awesome. We really appreciate everything you did to make our... Read More day so special.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Ashley A

The Lucky Devils Band was a dream come true for my husband and I! They were a joy to work with along the way, very organized/accommodating, and out preformed themselves! They even threw in another band member for no additional fee! My husband and I were so lucky to find them... Read More online and we highly recommend them for any wedding or event! The MC did a great job! He was very personable! They got the crowd up and dancing the night away. They even learned a few of our favorite songs to play such as our first dance and the last song of the night! The guests loved them too! I could not be more pleased with my experience working with The Lucky Devils Band! Book 'em now!

Best Band!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 emily r

I cannot say enough about my great experience! Not only was the process and preparation organized and simple, but I really felt like the band planning was personal for OUR wedding. The singers and the band were exceptional and guests danced the night away. The songs and style... Read More were exactly what we wanted and the whole process of working with Lucky Devils was streamlined and pleasant and, very importantly....non-stressful and FUN. We would recommend this band to every couple!

Great music--kept people on the dance floor all night!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Rachel W

We were blown away by Lucky Devils Band when we went to hear them perform in a demo, and they did not disappoint at our wedding. The lead female vocalist was out of this world, and people were loving the music all night. My own complaint was that they did not play at all during... Read More cocktail hour or dinner--and relied on an iPod the entire time. I would have preferred live music (albeit a bit quieter) during this time.

Best Part of our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Katie C

Lucky Devils Band was an absolute pleasure to work with and their band performance was equally as impressive!! They were professional and organized in the advance planning and the night of the wedding, brought the party to life. Guests said it was the best band they'd ever heard... Read More and had so much fun. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and the mix of music was great! Thank you for helping make our wedding perfect and for keeping the party going! You all were amazing and I wish I could give you all 10 stars! We were blown away and your band members were evening having fun and happy to be there that night. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Kirsten "Babycakes" W

We saw band play in LA at a studio and thought they were great - but actually wedding day was not the same. Did not see any of the original performers and last minute they added an extra band member for an extra cost that we did not authorize but were way too busy to... Read More authorize. They asked us to fill out a band page with special songs for items such as father daughter dance but in the end they just played off of a computer - definitely disappointed - especially for the price =(

2015-10-06T10:11:54 Response from the vendor

Hi Kirsten, We are very sorry to read your review of our band and have tried several times to get in touch with you to speak to you personally about your comments. As an opportunity to respond, I just wanted to clarify some points you've... Read Less Read More

An amazing wedding band!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Sarah M

Brian and The Lucky Devils band are amazing!!!! We hired them for our wedding after seeing one of their amazing shows in SF. The whole experience of working with them, from the pre wedding phone call meetings, to the their website to collect wedding details, and the actual day... Read More of performance were superlative. Brian is very professional and responsive, even to overzealous brides :) The lead singer, Gabriela, made our wedding, she was so sweet and fun, all of the guests loved singing along with her! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Lucky Devils

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

Bottom line, this band is everything it said it was. Professional, organized, and were great musicians. They got everyone dancing, and I think people would have gone an hour more if it had been possible. They exceeded everyones expectations. Not one person, old to young had... Read More anything bad to say. Everyone went out of their way to say the band was great. I highly recommend this band.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

Very organized, and very easy to work with. One of my favorite vendors that I worked with through the whole process. Jefferson was my point of contact and he was fantastic. Extremely professional, easy to get a hold of. Very fast response time. He was a great MC and I had full... Read More trust in him and the band going into my big day. Friends from my wedding have asked for their contact information for future gigs! Hire them!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Melissa S

Worth every penny! This was our one "break the budget" splurge, and we certainly don't regret it! They played a great mix of classic and contemporary rock for us. They were accommodating, professional, organized, and they completely rocked! Can't say enough great things.

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Rani C

My fiance and I hired a vocalist/guitarist and a 4-piece band from Lucky Devils band to play for our wedding ceremony and reception, respectively. Not only do they sound fantastic, they are also very reasonably priced, especially when compared to other wedding bands. I listened... Read More to them at a showcase prior to hiring them, and preferred their male vocalists over their female vocalists.. their booking manager (Brian) took down my preference and I was happy to see that my favorite vocalist from the showcase ended up being our ceremony musician and lead vocalist for the reception band. They may have arrived later than expected, but I'll also be the first to admit that we didn't have a professional wedding coordinator and weren't very organized.. also, our caterer ran late, which threw the band schedule off so the reception band didn't play for as long as I had hoped.. I wished we had been more organized so we could let the band know to play anyway and/or to figure out an alternative so that they weren't just waiting around. Also, we didn't get a reminder or proactive email from Brian to let us know when the deadline was to pick songs, so by the time we picked our songs and met with Brian, our choices were limited since it was then too late for musicians to learn too much music.. we made it work in the end, but I would expect the band to let us know these important deadlines upfront. Anyway, the ceremony music was beautiful and reception music was fantastic, great energy! Got lots of compliments from guests, and my husband and I loved them as well (and we're picky when it comes to music). Would hire them again in a heartbeat and am secretly hoping I can find an excuse to do so.

Reviewed on 8/07/2015

We had a 1 piece for our cocktail hour, 5 piece for our reception and added the DJ. The DJ was a GREAT addition for the band transitions. I could NOT tell when the band took a break thanks to the DJ. Everyone was on the dance floor, many guests have commented how great the music... Read More was. It was a PARTY thanks to the band!

Solid Group

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Christa W

I can be quite critical of musical performance, but didn't notice any glaring errors during our reception. In fact, the drummer and keys caught my attention a few times (in a very good way). Our request was that all songs needed to be "danceable." Lucky Devils delivered on this... Read More point. You want this band.

Highlight of the evening!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Jennifer D

Aside from marrying the love of my life, music/dancing was top priority on my wedding day. After seeing the Lucky Devils play at a showcase in Las Vegas, I knew we had to have them. Aaron, the band manager, is wonderful to work with, as he is very pleasant, professional, and... Read More accommodating. There is a great deal of flexibility regarding the number of musicians, types of instruments, musical selection, and level of involvement during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner, etc. The band also tailors the playlist according to requests and guidelines set by the bride and groom. Apparently we did a great job because the dance floor was packed all night! Everyone LOVED the band so much, we decided to extend the reception!!! Honestly, The Lucky Devils Band was the highlight of our wedding day, and we would recommend them to anyone! Happy wedding planning!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015

The Lucky Devils Band recently played my daughter's wedding in Big Sur. They were excellent! Two guitarists played beautifully for the ceremony, their full band played a great mix of dance music and really got everyone out on the dance floor and then 3 musicians stayed late to... Read More play acoustic when everyone moved around the firepit. It was even drizzling and they kept playing and sounded great. I appreciate their talent, their versatility and their professionalism.

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Lacey W

The Lucky Devils Band was amazing!!! They were seriously the highlight of our wedding reception! They are creative, energetic, and beyond talented! They listened to everything we wanted and put in more time than we could have imagined! Our vision was complicated, and we were... Read More honestly nervous, but there was not one ounce of disappointment from this group!!! 100 stars!! Hire them now!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Kelly B

I'm a professional musician and so was very critical with my choice of band because I knew guests would be expecting a lot. The Lucky Devils were flawless. Their performance was great, but they went far beyond just performing. They accommodated wedding changes without batting... Read More an eyelid. They had to move a bit, no complaints, the timings went awry (as they are likely to do at a wedding!) no complaints. Their announcements were spot on and they were always smiling and interacting with guests on their breaks. I couldn't have asked for a better group and highly recommend them to anyone wanting a live band at their wedding.

Band for my daughter's wedding reception

Reviewed on 4/11/2015

The Lucky Devils are an extremely organized and professional band. The quality you are getting for the price you pay is fabulous. If you are looking for a band for your wedding, look no further. Shea was wonderful to work with and even coordinated a trumpet player for the... Read More ceremony music for the bride's processional that was incredible!

Great band!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Lindsay C

If you get a chance, go to one of their showcases, you will not be disappointed! We had the 5 piece band and they were amazing! From the kids to the grandparents, everyone was dancing! They knew how to get the crowd going and played a little something for everyone! They know so... Read More many songs!! They also take requests, and if they do not know the song they can act as a DJ and play any song. My husband and I are so happy with the choice of having a band over a DJ! They are a great price since they are self managed, so do not be put off by their cheaper prices! I highly recommend this vendor!!

Great all around.

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Nicole H

I had a 6 piece band with a male and female vocalist. They killed it. Best dance party ever! I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Jessica B

I was looking for a band that could play a variety of music with an emphasis on Frank Sinatra style tunes. Shea from the band contacted me as soon as i submitted a request for a quote and walked me through the whole thing. We even met up with him prior to our wedding at one of... Read More his other gig's. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Everyone was so professional and the music was superb!