Fully customizable & affordable World Class band

Tired of boring old wedding bands? The Lucky Devils Band is different... Young funky musicians, who play alongside the likes of Alicia Keys, Kanye West and Prince to name a few. Best of all, they are self-managed, so you pay a fraction of the price for a band in this quality bracket.

$$ - Affordable

Specialties

Ceremony DJ, Lighting, MC Services

Music Types

80s, 90s, Big Band/Swing, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Disco, International, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Statewide California, Los Angeles, CA

Best Band ever!

Reviewed on 1/29/2014

A huge thanks to the Lucky Devils Band for making my wedding an absolutely night to remember! Everyone had so much fun dancing all night to the music, they were the best band I have ever seen play hands down without a doubt. I really couldn't have wished for more!

Awesome

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Kelly B

I'm a professional musician and so was very critical with my choice of band because I knew guests would be expecting a lot. The Lucky Devils were flawless. Their performance was great, but they went far beyond just performing. They accommodated wedding changes without batting an eyelid. They had to move a bit, no complaints, the timings went awry (as they are likely to do at a wedding!) no complaints. Their announcements were spot on and they were always smiling and interacting with guests on their breaks. I couldn't have asked for a better group and highly recommend them to anyone wanting a live band at their wedding.

Lucky Devils Danced the Night Away

Reviewed on 8/22/2014

Wow ! Male vocals, female vocals, horns, interaction with the guests, what more could you ask for in a wedding dance band. The Lucky Devils killed it, from the Bride/Father dance (Guns N' Roses' Sweet Child of Mine) to the wedding classics, LDB kept the guests on the dance floor all night long. Great performance, great group of musicians, I can't wait for my next daughter to get married.

Made for an amazing reception

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Tola J

Lucky Devils are a group of very talented musicians. They performed for our wedding in Los Angeles. 3 of them were our ceremony musicians, then we had the 7 piece band for the reception with 2 vocalists. They are great performers, really play to the crowd. We requested that they play multiple specific songs for the processional and beginning of the Reception, and they were spot on. They kept the crowd on the dance floor and almost every single one of our guests has commented repeatedly that they were the best wedding band they've ever experienced.

What a great band!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014

We hired Total Groove for our wedding. We were looking for a band that could cover a verity of styles from a background jazz to a hot dance party music. Lucky Devils fulfilled it all!!! They were terrific and beyond all our expectations!!! All the guys were very nice and professional. They were very responsive and accommodated all our requests. All the guests were having so much fun! The band was really swinging for the jazz set and grooving hard for the dance set! That was just what we needed! The volume was perfect for the background set and people could talk and hear each other easily. I was dancing my heart out when they started playing dance music!!! You just can’t stop moving your feet listening to such great players! I have no words to thank The Lucky Devils for their marvelous job that they’ve done!!! If my wife and I ever need a live band again we will definitely go with Lucky Devils! Two thumbs up guys!!! I would highly recommend this band to anybody!!! Seth Santora, Mesa AZ

Absolutely Fabulous!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014

Wow!! Thank you, thank you to The Lucky Devils for putting on an amazing performance at my wedding. Everyone, and we mean EVERYONE is still talking about the band. We wanted a band that was personable and kept everyone on their feet dancing the whole night...and they were simply perfect. Would try and create an event just to have them play again! We had family members who don't dance hanging out on the dance floor most of the night too! Very professional, easy to work with and they even made a few suggestions that worked out great! Thank you again!!

TO Lucky Devils Band