Lucy Wu Floral Design

$$

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

153-11A Union Turnpike, Flushing, NY

Beautiful flowers but needs to listen

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Lori

So it has been 2 years since my wedding and I feel I should write an honest review. The centerpieces and bridesmaids bouquets came out perfect. BUT I do not think Lucy listened to me 100%. I ended up walking down the aisle WITHOUT my bouquet. I asked for a very small bouquet and I was given a bouquet of orchids I could not even hold onto with two hands! I also specifically requested NO lavender flowers as my colors were to be deep purple and reds. She put lavender flowers all over my cake and made my throw away bouquet with them as well. The flowers themselves were of good quality but if she HAS to listen to what the bride wants!! Lucky for me I had a beautiful clutch with crystals all over and I walked down the aisle with that.

Florist

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Ericka S

I loved everything about Lucy. My flowers were amazing!! Everything was better than I had envisioned in my mind. There were tons of little extras that she put in just to be nice. She was really thoughtful and smart about stretching my budget. Looking at her portfolio she is also really adaptable.

Send Email