Is this your business? claim it now

Lukas & Suzy VanDyke

sunny Los Angeles, CA, shooting worldwide.

Lukas & Suzy VanDyke

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

453 S Spring St, Los Angeles, CA
sunny Los Angeles, CA, shooting worldwide.

Amazing photos!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Danielle

Such an adorable and talented couple. Our photos came out beautifully. We did miss a few shots that we would've liked. The day went by so quickly I didn't realize that we didn't take pics with some people. My husband and I would've liked more direction but our photos were still... Read More amazing and beautiful.

wedding photographer

Reviewed on 5/10/2013 Marissa L

expensive and no physical prints or albums included. cute husband-wife team. very limited post-production processing, but they do try to capture the special moments in good lighting and setting.

Reviewed on 11/19/2012 Lindsey G

Loved working with them! They knew exactly what they were doing and made the day so much easier! Pictures were so much fun and loved how they came out! Check out their website and blog at

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 Jamie P

Lukas and Suzy Van Dyke were the most amazing photographers. Not only are the super creative and easy to work with, they are very affordable. The couple specializes in weddings and they love it, which you can really tell in their work. First of all, the two of them are adorable... Read More but more importantly, they really made me feel beautiful in my pictures. Second, they listen to what you want and really make sure they understand the feel you are trying to create (mine was fairytale) with your wedding. You get them for as much time as you need and they get every detail. I really can't say enough about how talented they are but they are also extremely polite and fun, which was important to us. Their website is: Check them out!!

Absolutely stunning work

Reviewed on 9/15/2011 Megan J

Lukas van Dyke is absolutely amazing! We had our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures through him and he was so wonderful with us. Nicest guy ever (and his wife is so cute!). They definitely make you feel comfortable and we had a private moment before the ceremony which... Read More was awesome. His prices are reasonable for what you get. I would definitely recommend him if you want absolutely gorgeous pictures!!

Lukas is a True Artist

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 Ellen V

We are so happy with Lukas Van Dyke's work and will be recommending him to everyone we know who is getting married in the future. He not only has a truly artistic eye for photography, but he really knows how to shoot a wedding. He made us look great and really captured the... Read More essence of what our wedding was about. He really "got us".