Lulan Photography

Greater Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco and Las Vegas

LULAN WANG PHOTOGRAPHY

Our style combines fine-art and high-fashion photography to create dreamy and everlasting images. We love to incorporate wide-angle images with perfect geometry to provide the most impactful visual experience. We pride ourselves on not just being photographers, but rather communicator and artists creating unique and expressive imagery.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

620 S. Main St., Los Angeles, CA Greater Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco and Las Vegas (310) 990-2039

The best wedding photographer ever!!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015

The best wedding photographer ever!! I was very lucky to have found him online and was able to meet him weeks before my wedding. I have to admit I was skeptical about him at first even after seeing his work online, but all that uneasy feelings about him flew out of the window... Read More after our first meeting. He's easy to work with and very quick and precise about everything. If I have to describe his work style... Well, he doesn't make you pose and then try to take a picture. He takes pictures of you as you were interacting with your other half and guests. The photos are very non-posey and heart-warming because they are true feelings from people. Thank you Lulan. You are awesome!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Marissa H

Lulan was professional and is very passionate about his work . He had great ideas for poses. The photos of our wedding came out beautifully. I can't thank Lulan enough for making our wedding all the more special and for giving us wonderful memories of our day that will last... Read More forever.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Kaela C

Lulan was the absolute BEST wedding photographer I could have ever asked for! He took SO many photos of our special day! He was professional, worked within my budget and was great to work with!! I HIGHLY recommend him!!

2017-08-29T19:25:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you, this means a lot to us.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Freddy y

Lulan, thank you for being a part of our wedding. We all love the pictures you have taken so we will definitely call you again in the future.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 User4706109 b

I can't say enough about the quality of our photos. Exquisite! We went for a black and white engagement portfolio. The setting wonderfully captured who we were becoming as a couple. Likewise, the wedding details prior to the wedding and the actual wedding photos are something we... Read More will treasure.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 User4712764 6

I was in a terrible pickle in preparing for my wedding. Things were not going well and I was worried -- some vendors fell through and I was really worried about getting the right photographer. Well, Lulan Wang Photography came through for me. I was so grateful. And they were... Read More able to recommend replacement vendors for some of the ones that fell through. A life saver!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 User4706091 1

I am so pleased with the photos taken of our wedding and the coordination of related vendors. We were able to have informal photos of our engagement as well as the formal wedding photographs. It was so important to us to incorporate family and friends during this process. Thank... Read More you for the time and care taken to capture these special moments in our lives.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Justin n

Lulan did a great job photographing my wedding in 2014. He is professional, prompt, patient, and creative. I've attended weddings where the photographer adds unwanted drama and stress trying to get all the shots they want. There was none of that with Lulan. He made everyone,... Read More including me, feel relaxed while getting all sorts of great photos. He managed to get a group shot with all of the wedding attendees and everyone looks great... even the little kids are looking at the camera and smiling! Thanks Lulan!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 User4712745 5

It is with great enthusiasm that I share my experience with Lulan Wang Photography. I was referred to this service by a friend. I couldn't believe the exquisite settings that were selected for my engagement portfolio -- and my formal wedding pictures -- oh! Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Kristhea a

Lulan is simply amazing! He is perfect if you are looking for that photojournalism wedding photography rather than traditional photography. His photographs captured every single emotion as if he were telling a story through pictures. He is picky about his photographs which is... Read More great because he ensures you get the best ones. He does keep in mind the "must-have" images which I appreciated. I didn't even notice Lulan at my wedding snapping pictures because he is so good at capturing the moment by not stopping and interrupting which is a quality that is hard to find. Overall, LULAN IS AMAZING! You will get your beyond your moneys worth! :)

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 User4712578 8

I enthusiastically recommend Lulan Wang photography. The elegance and quality of my wedding album is excellent. During preparations for my wedding, during the ceremony and the process of approving and finalizing my album, I was treated professionally -- great service was... Read More delivered.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Peter r

We were very happy with Lulans work! We highly recommend him for your wedding photography!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 User4712697 8

Things were kind of hectic in preparing for my wedding -- I was unsure what to do about getting a photographer. Lulan Wang Photography came through beyond my wildest dreams. Excellent service and quality. And the photos -- I could not believe the unique creative scenes.... Read More Impressed.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 User4717481 1

Thank you for helping my wedding go smoothly. The vendor recommendations turned out very well. We are extremely pleased with the quality of our wedding photos. Superb!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 A A

Lulan is a very talented photographer. Pictures came out beautiful. Our friends and family kept telling us how artistic and beautiful they are, even people who have had some photography training were impressed. He was also very responsible and prompt with the delivery of his... Read More work. We were very lucky to go with Lulan and we got a great value for our special day. I recommend hiring Lulan to anyone for their occasion!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 User4716980 0

I was blown away by the quality and excellence of my wedding photographs. Absolutely gorgeous! And the vendor recommended some other vendors for services we didn't realize we needed until the last minute. So helpful. Will recommend to all my friends.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 User4706124 4

We would just like to say that we are loving the beautiful photos of our engagement, respective bachelor and bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinner and wedding. So exquisite!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Fiorella a

I cannot thank Lulan enough for the beautiful pictures that he took of our wedding and engagement session. He was very professional and on top of every important detail and moment that needed to be captured. The final product was beautiful and tasteful as well. I would highly... Read More recommend Lulan's services. Thank you Lulan!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 User4717350 0

I was very happy with my engagement photos and wedding photos. The quality of service was excellent, from the photo sessions, proofing and final delivery of the product. Thank you very much.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 User4712648 8

I had an excellent experience with this vendor. My wedding photos were excellent. We also used this vendor for my rehearsal dinner and bridal shower. Very helpful and professional. Also gave some recommendations for other wedding-related vendors along the way, which was an added... Read More plus when things were in a pinch.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Florence e

Lulan was great to work with. From the beginning when we first met him, he answered all of my (bridezilla) questions and was very calm and assuring. The day of the wedding he went with the flow and was always very helpful. My husband and I enjoyed being photographed by him, on... Read More such an important day. I trusted he would do a great job after meeting with him and he did not disappoint!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Leah h

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 User4706138 8

I was thrilled with the job done by Lulan Wang Photography in capturing memorable moments of our wedding. Also, several recommendations were made for vendors who proved to be very capable in pulling things together for our special day.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 User4616847 7

Lulan is very artistic and willing to put in the efforts! Enjoyed working with him!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 User4615138 9

We had a few photographers in my mind as we planned out wedding. But Lulan's photo really standout from the rest. We were amazed with his talent and work ethics during the wedding day. And the photo came out way better than we expected! Definitely recommended!!!

Meet The Manager

Emily Wang

We pride in ourselves on providing the highest level of photography and cinematography at a reasonable price. Over the years, we have captured over 250,000 moments from hundreds of wedding couples. Please feel free to contract us for details.