Come & Have Fun!

Now located in the Dallas Design District, LuLus is unlike any other bridal salon with its open, airy space and modern vibe. All brides receive personalized attention from professional bridal stylists. You are sure to find your dream dress in our extensive collection from the top design houses

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Fashion

1215 Dragon Street, Dallas, TX (214) 871-9610

Perfect

Reviewed on 1/22/2014 Tori

Beautiful variety of dresses for decent prices. The staff is awesome. I worked with Jenny and I absolutely loved her. We were best friends by the end of the appointment. I ended up getting a perfect dress at under my budget and the alterations were flawless.

Loved my dress

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Amanda h

My dress was the first dress I tried on a a Lulu's and I just love it! The service was excellent and the alteration services were amazing. When something wasn't what I expected they fixed it and made it right. I highly recommend them. Kimberly was excellent and extremely... Read More helpful.

Great selection and service

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 Amy J

I loved the dress selection at Lulu's. The dresses were beautiful and well priced. And the staff were very nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend their in-house seamstress too!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Malary B

We went into wedding dress shopping apprehensive about the whole experience. JESSICA WAS PERFECT! We all had a great time and it was all because of her. She made the whole experience fun and was extremely knowledgeable. She is also the best wedding dress fluffer ever and can do... Read More buttons up faster than anyone I have ever met. She made our wedding dress experience one of the most fun memories I have ever experienced in my life. Thank you so very much, from all of us!!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Katie K

Best selection on wedding dresses& bridesmaid dresses.

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Carrie A

I was dreading dress shopping because I do not feel good when I shop for clothes, but Justus was nothing short of AMAZING!!! She made me feel so special and I ended up picking the 3rd dress I tried on! I felt so gorgeous in the dress and the whole experience was fantastic!... Read More Justus brought me all the gowns I had picked out from the website as well as hand selected some as well! She did a fabulous job and picked wonderful dresses for my figure! Lulu's is phenomenal and I would recommend friends go there to buy their wedding gown! Thank you so much to Justus and the Lulu's team for making this such a smooth, easy, and wonderful experience!!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Lauren M

We came to Lulu's looking for my dress. I had a very specific silhouette in mind (and I wanted sleeves), so my options were very few at most places I went. At my bridal appointment, they were very helpful and accommodating and even took me across the street to their sister store... Read More to see if there was anything that could work there for me. While I didn't find my dress here, we did end up getting our bridesmaids dresses from here! When we initially met with the bridesmaids department, they were very helpful, courteous and clear about everything that needed to happen to order our bridesmaids dresses. In the months following our initial visit, I had a little bit of trouble getting in touch with someone there and found out that we were missing some paperwork (which I thought we had already filled out), but they were very helpful from there on out making sure we got everything done! My one complaint has to do with sizing. Almost all of my bridesmaids came in to Lulu's to be fitted and try on similar dresses of the same designer (if the same dress was not available). Their measurements were taken and sizes chosen based on this. Several of the bridesmaids got calls from one of the bridesmaids associates at Lulu's closer to when it was time to place the group order and were pressured to size up (from what they initially chose) on their dresses. All of the bridesmaids that sized up ended up having to get their dresses altered down at least 1 size. We were also told that the junior bridesmaid needed extra length on her dress (which we paid extra for). Once the dress came in, she had to have almost a foot taken off of the bottom, so extra length probably was not necessary.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 M aira D

My experience at Lulu’s Bridal Salon was more than I could have hoped for. My consultant Kimberly was absolutely fabulous. There were so many beautiful dresses. Thank you Lulu's for making my experience the best!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Forest T

I initially did not have an appointment but they were able to make an appointment for me the same day and that immediately impressed me! Kimberly was extremely helpful both times when I went back to commit to my dress!! I would recommend this boutique to every bride out there!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ali C

As soon as I got engaged I KNEW I wanted to go to LuLu's to find my gown! I had been there previously with a friend of mine to try on bridesmaid dresses and the staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful every step of the way. That was no different during my Bridal... Read More appointment! I was paired with Sharon as my consultant and she was INCREDIBLE! Sharon took the time to understand my style and looked at all the photos I had saved from the online gallery then PULLED EVERY ONE! She was friendly and encouraging the entire time and made me feel comfortable. She knew the moment I put on the dress I fell in love with that it was "the dress!" I love LuLu's because it is exactly what I always envisioned for my wedding dress shopping experience while remaining reasonably priced. They have an incredible selection of dresses and again, amazing staff. Overall, great experience, great boutique, and great staff! I love my dress and cannot wait for it to come in! Thank you LuLu's and especially Sharon!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Cara R

Highly recommend Lulu's! I drove almost 5 hours and it was definitely worth the drive. As soon as I walked into Lulu's the staff was very welcoming! My consultant knew her stuff! She was so much fun and patient with me.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kimberly S

We scheduled our appointment on Saturday afternoon. Justine was our consultant and we were allowed to chose from several dresses. All went went until we found one we liked. At this point we were told it was a trunk show dress and that we would need to make a decision by the next... Read More day or we would not be able to purchase the dress. We did not want to make a hasty decision. Since my daughter-in-law came in from out of town to shop with me. I asked if we could go ahead and take measurements and if we decided upon the dress I could come in and secure the dress the next day. We were told that this was not possible because the bride had to sign the paperwork. We were told, "it is like buying a car". I had planned to show my fututre daughter-in-law the best of Dallas. Instead we got high pressure sales person and went away feeling sad.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Rebecca F

Lulu’s Bridal was my life saver! It was my first stop for dress shopping and Karla helped me find THE one. The week after I went in store to pick up my dress, I found out I was pregnant! I panicked and then reached out to Karla to see what I could do. She was able to team up... Read More with management and help me get a second dress that I could grow into. Thank you Lulus Bridal for helping me with one of the most important must haves!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Brittany B

I am so happy with my experience at Lulus! Paul was my consultant and he is absolutely THE BEST!!! I said yes to the first dress he put me in, and I really don't make decisions easily. Even though the first dress was the one, he let me try on other dresses and styles so that I... Read More could be certain and my mind would be at ease. He also picked out the perfect headpiece, veil, and earrings for me! I feel like Paul and I are old pals now! :) Thanks Paul!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Sarah F

I was very nervous to go wedding dress shopping but Karla and everyone else at Lulu's made shopping for my wedding dress fun and stress free! This was the first store I went to and really should have been the only one. I had a full hour and a half to try several dresses on in my... Read More own little show room and me, my mom, and sister-in-law felt very welcomed and not pressured (versus a few other stores I went to afterwards). I had a general idea of what styles and budget I wanted and Karla had an amazing eye in finding great options. In fact, I'm so glad she picked some styles out for me because the dress I walked away with was one of them! Appreciated her patience and genuine interest in finding what was perfect for me. Although I was 99% sure I had found the dress, I ended up going to two other stores just to "make sure" but, no surprise, ended back at Lulu's and am so pleased! Overall, an excellent experience and would definitely recommend to any bride looking for great selection, quality, styles, and customer service!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Daylee D

I had a hard time really “clicking” with a dress. I had a visual but dresses were not fitting me quite the way I wanted or matched the theme of my wedding. I gave Tiffany at Lulu’s a long, detailed list of what I was wanting, knowing that I wouldn’t get it all, but she... Read More absolutely made it happen! I left the store happy and with the dress of my dreams. Lulu’s treats everyone the same, like they are the only client in the store, and they have incredible prices for those on a budget. I will be referring everyone to Lulu’s from now on - & request Tiffany!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Jenifer R

This location was wonderful and fun to work with! Sharon was a life-saver, and really knew what i wanted as soon as we talked. Found my dress in 1 day and in less than 10 dresses at this location! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Faith B

I purchased the most perfect Eddy K dress from here and had a blast with the process! I worked with tiffany and she knew exactly what she was doing! I highly recommend LuLus!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Amanda L

I can't say enough about this place! It was my first and last stop. Tiffany Masten is a true visionary! I told her my style and showed her a few photos. She came back with 6 great dresses! I bought the first one I tried on! She nailed it!

2017-07-19T10:29:58 Response from the vendor

We love hearing about the wonderful time you had during your appointment at Lulus. Congratulations on finding your gown!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Xochilt F

Very welcoming and they are all super excited in helping you find your dress!!!

2017-07-18T14:53:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue working with you as your wedding day approaches

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Maddy R

LOVED Lulus!! We had Justus and she was amazing. I chose the first dress I tried on, and she finished it with a perfect veil and belt. So, so happy with my experience.

2017-07-18T14:53:44 Response from the vendor

Maddy, thank you for leaving such a kind review. We can't wait to see pictures of your entire bridal look. Congratulations on your weddin

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Kaleen D

Sharon at Lulu's was so great in helping me find my wedding dress! Her time and expertise in helping me find a dress that made me feel my best was beyond extraordinary. She also took the time to help me decide which accessories I needed to begin looking for, because she knew... Read More that my dress would take a few months to get in. Thank you to Sharon and Lulu's for all your help through my shopping experience!

2017-07-18T14:54:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kaleen for taking time out of your day to write a review for your consultant Sharon. We know Sharon, as well as everyone else, appreciates your gracious words.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Mollie M

So glad I chose LuLu's for my gown. Paul was AMAZING and so helpful in finding the perfect dress. He made sure I could dance, walk, and kneel (for my catholic wedding) comfortably before I said "yes". Under budget and fabulous! Looks like a $10,000 dress!

2017-07-18T14:54:30 Response from the vendor

It sounds like you hit the jackpot, Mollie! Thank you for the review. We know you look like a million bucks in your gown.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Brittany S

Sharon Carter was an absolute pleasure to work with! I had two appointments with her to find my dress and she was so sweet, helpful and honest. She took detailed notes of every dress I tried on and made sure I felt comfortable and confident at all times.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Jessica G

We went to Lulu's after going to two other bridal stores. The other two, we were not impressed. The dresses there were nice, but the service was eh. At Lulus though.. my goodness! We had Paul and it was an absolute dream! The privacy you get with the room, and the dresses were... Read More STUNNING. I told him a bit of my style and he produce many dresses that were ALL absolutely gorgeous. Very helpful with what can be altered and changed, the process of it all, and even gave my maid of honor advice! He was so much fun, and the atmosphere is amazing there. We ended up finding the dress here. I highly suggest them to anyone for brides gown, bridesmaids gowns, and mother of the bride.

2017-07-11T10:47:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Jessica, for sharing your experience with us. Congratulations on finding your dream gown!. We strive to provide an outstanding environment in our stores and an impeccable collection of gowns for our brides. We are thrilled that you were pleased with each of these... Read Less Read More