Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Shawn F

Lumee Booth hosted our wedding and the booth was the life of the reception. They had prints for our scrapbook and a professional team. We also received all the pictures digitally the next day. win, win, win..

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Ed W

Great service from beginning to end. The designed a mock-up template that my 16 loved for her sweet 16 party. The attendant was fun and all the kids loved her.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Ed W

Excellent service and the booth was easy to use. We found them by a referral of a friend who also booked them for their child's sweet 16 party.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Rob H

They had affordable rates for our corporate party, unlimited prints package with a inflatable tent that every loved. Every event needs a bar and a Lumee Booth. We will be booking them next year.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Wendy D

We booked this vendor about a month ago for our wedding this upcoming weekend. Initially he was very responsive in emails but after giving my deposit I didn't hear much from him. My wedding is this Saturday so to be proactive I sent an email on Monday just to go over the details... Read More and confirm. He replied today saying that he was "sorry" but they had overbooked events and won't be able to make it to my wedding and would refund my money tmrw. This was SO unprofessional and frustrating because I had to reach out to him to find out this horrible news 4 days before my wedding!! He still has not responded to my email nor issued my refund. I also tried calling the 1800 number listed on his emails and it's not a working number. BEWARE!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!