Is this your business? claim it now

LunaBella Hair & Make-Up

Santa Barbara, CA

110 W Mission St, Santa Barbara, CA

Better than Imagined

Reviewed on 7/06/2013 Hilary K

I had a destination wedding at Butterfly Beach in Santa Barbara, CA and used Ashley & Christin with LunaBella for my hair and makeup. I have naturally curly hair and use the Deva Curl product line and I also use MAC makeup so I was very happy to learn those are the products they... Read More use! My hair and makeup looked better than I even imagined! The makeup was natural with a smoky eye and lots of (added) lashes which I love, and my hair was naturally curly half up with a couple of loose braids twisted up to the back. I was very pleased with the makeup style and creative hair techniques used. I highly recommend LunaBella for hair & makeup!

Beautiful, beautiful

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Baoqing Z

We love the ladies of LunaBella! My husband, his family, and my family were all very impressed, and I personally want to find an excuse to have them do my makeup again =) They are talented, flexible, and dynamic. They can accommodate any need the bridal party has, and their... Read More camera-ready makeup for the guys is just flawless. (We could not tell that the guys had it on.) During the wedding, I had a makeup change to accommodate a change of dress from the white gown to a traditional Chinese dress, and the changes Ashley and Christin made were so appropriate. Love them!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Olga K

Ashley and Cristin did an amazing job. They are both very kind, easy to work with, and did a fantastic job (they did my hair and makeup, the entire wedding party, my mother, step-mother, aunt, and sister-in-law). They are both extremely skilled.

Simply Outstanding

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Jeanine C

Christin, Ashley, and Celene of LunaBella did my hair and makeup (as well as my mom's and my friends) for my wedding day, and they were simply outstanding. If I could give them 10 stars, I would - seriously! I had multiple trial runs with different make-up artists and... Read More cosmetic counters before I found LunaBella - my main issue was that I wanted to look like myself on my wedding day, and I felt that most of the makeup artists I tried out made me look too made-up, despite my telling them that I wanted a natural look. In fact, before I found LunaBella, I had resolved to just do my own hair and makeup for my wedding... Ashley and Christin completely listened to me and gave me exactly what I wanted - we (me, my mom, and my friends) looked like better versions of ourselves! Everyone was thrilled with how they looked. Aside from Ashley and Christin's creative expertise, they bring a good energy with them, I can't explain it....they have a really positive and peaceful aura that is wonderful to be around on your wedding day. And they are efficient too - they had time to "touch up" my fiance's sunburned nose....they were amazing!! Ashley and Christin know their stuff, and it shows. I highly, highly recommend them.

Wonderful, I felt do pretty!

Reviewed on 5/23/2011 Joanna C

Such nice people and my make-up was perfect! I had a few trials with other artists but LunaBella got my make-up just right. I barely felt like any was on and I looked like a bride!

Hair and amkeup looked really good

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Lauren J

I had all the bridemaids have their hair and makeup done. For the most part everyone looked really gorgeous. Unfortunatly, I am very picky about my eye makeup and after looking at the pictures I wish it had been a bit darker. Also, I noticed a dark spot on my sisters forehead in... Read More the pictures. I think that perhaps the foundation was not quite belended all the way. I wish I had noticed beforehand so we could have fixed it. Other than that, they were great. Very pleasant to work with. My advice to brides is to speak up during the trial run. I had a hard time speaking up and although my makeup looked great, I noticed it was quite fault, not theirs.

Made me beautiful

Reviewed on 9/02/2010 Kelly W

These ladies were so sweet and helpful. They made me and my bridal party beautiful. They were also so flexible and accommodating to last minute changes.

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 Shirley K

My hair & make up were great. They came to me on for the practice since I was having a destination wedding & in the middle of a meltdown! :-) Thank you! Only complaint is that I wish I had less hair spray....

Ashley & Brooklyn

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Farah D

Well first off let me start off by saying that I went to several hair and make-up trials before my wedding, and this company blew everyone else away. Ashley did my make-up and Brooklyn did my hair. They came out to my hotel room and did both my hair and make-up, and also... Read More did the hair and make-up of several friends and family members. Everyone loved how it turned out. I got false eye lashed for the first time, and even got my make-up air brushed, and had extensions put into my hair, and everything looked so real and flawless. I absolutely have to give them credit for how beautiful I looked, it was so worth it. And I truly believe my pictures are all that more amazing because of them. Thanks again Brooklyn & Ashley!

TO LunaBella Hair & Make-Up