Guest Capacity

Ballroom

1731 East Seventh Avenue, Tampa, FL

Italian Club Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 12/07/2015

My daughter and I loved working with Dona at Italian Club. She was so helpful and guided us through the whole process. The day of the wedding, she was SO AMAZING!! The venue is absolutely beautiful. Dona ensured she knew all of the other vendors and worked with them, which... Read More allowed my daughter's wedding to be a success. Thanks to Dona, she guided all of us and the whole wedding/reception went smoothly!

Great location

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Britt C

My husband and I got married at The Italian Club in Ybor, Florida. We used the theatre for our ceremony and The Cantina downstairs for our reception. The staff was really helpful and the location was unique and beautiful..just what we wanted!

Above and Beyond Expectations!

Reviewed on 12/05/2011 Shemi G

I picked the Italian Club because the theme for my wedding was old hollywood glam. The building did not disappoint. It's over 100 years old but beautifully renovated. The staff was extremely nice and accomodating. At the end of the night our guests wanted to keep the party going... Read More so we asked if we could extend it an hour and for a small fee they let us stay! The whole experience was a dream come true and the Italian Club was a huge part of that.

Review for The Italian Club

Reviewed on 12/19/2008 Denise L

Cheryl was unbelievable to work with. She was such a blessing. The Italian Club is such a beautiful historic site and it created an ambiance for the entire evening. All of the staff were at hand ready to help and the drop of a hat. I highly recommend this venue!