A high energy PARTY band that does it all!

As much fun to watch as they are to dance to, this high-powered music machine’s primary objective is to engage their audience into direct participation! Packing the dance floor is never a challenge—it’s a guaranteed happening. WHY? You like it, you want it, you name it...they do it!

Instruments

Saxophone

Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Music

505 S Lafayette Ave, Royal Oak, MI (248) 398-9711

Great Band!

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Kimberly R

We were so pleased with L'USA! They were so professional and courteous, but were also great entertainers with lots of energy. Our guests could not say enough great things about them - we danced all night. The band took only 2 short break during their four hour show. They... Read More were amazing!

2014-01-23T13:20:21 Response from the vendor

Kimberly and Paul Hojnacki, If you were here right now I’d give you guys a great big HUG!!! Thank you for the wonderful testimonial you posted on the Wedding Channel website. The wedding was an absolute Blast with a packed dance floor from start to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Adrienne N

It's truly a pleasure to work with Kim and L'USA every opportunity I have to do so. They are flexible, communicative, and accommodating, and they absolutely ROCK the music. Booking them for your event will guarantee a packed dance floor. -Adrienne Nutter, Fandangle Event... Read More Design

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Allie H

Oh my goodness!!!! I would write a novel if I could!! This band was absolutely amazing! I had the honor of having them play for my wedding this last weekend! I cannot say enough about the band and the manager, Kim. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and was so... Read More understanding! He made me feel like my day really was as important to him and the band as it was to me! When the band began to play it sounded like the real song artists were singing ! They kept everyone out on the dance floor the whole night! Everyone loved them and still tell me how amazing they were! They even had a special surprise for me at the end of the night that brought goosebumps to my arms! I would give them twenty stars if I could!!! With the stress of medical school and wedding planning, Kim really made it much less stressful for me! My hubby and I loved every minute and would have them back again in a heart beat!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! We cannot say enough about this band!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Martina K

L'USA played at my wedding reception, and absolutely rocked it! They are incredibly accommodating, professional, and sound amazing! We danced the night away thanks to L'USA! Not to mention I am still getting compliments on the band, and it has been 6 months since our wedding.... Read More Don't waste your time looking anywhere else, go with the best... L'USA!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Jennifer K

We booked L'USA off of a recommendation from the booking agent with Lorio Ross Entertainment before ever hearing them - and I cannot say enough about HOW AMAZING THIS BAND IS!! We were absolutely blown away by the high energy and fun this band brought to our wedding! Everyone... Read More kept coming up to me and telling me how awesome the band was and asking who they were! Kim, the band leader is great with communication and made sure that everything was exactly the way we wanted for our special day. He made us feel so at ease and like family when we first met after the ceremony, giving me a hug and telling me that everything is going to be perfect - and it was! The music selection was on point throughout the entire evening and by the end of the night it was like we were at a concert everyone was having so much fun! L'USA is AMAZING and a great price for what they offer! BOOK THEM NOW - DON'T WAIT! :)

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Mary P

L'USA was the perfect choice for our wedding band! They traveled to northern Michigan to celebrate with us. Arranging their travel and accommodations was easy because this band was so easy to communicate with via email and our hotel wedding planner enjoyed working with them as... Read More well. We had a jazz trio of L'USA members at our cocktail hour and the whole band for dancing. They also served as the MC. Our friends and family are still raving about the party that L'USA helped us throw. Our dance floor was packed all night long. They read our guests so well and played exactly the type of music that kept people dancing. L'USA learned several new songs for us and sang/played them beautifully! I would hire them again in a heart beat. If you're looking to throw an unforgettable party, this band will help you do that. Thank you, L'USA!!!!

AMAZING LIVE BAND

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Kristin R

The band L'USA we hired for our wedding reception was amazing. They were so great and kept everyone entertained throughout the night. The music was awesome and guests at our wedding couldn't stop raving about them. I would definitely recommend this group for your wedding... Read More reception.