Lustrous Beauty Studio- Makeup Artist

Serving Milwaukee, chicago, Madison and surrounding areas

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

111 Oakton Ave, Pewaukee, WI Serving Milwaukee, chicago, Madison and surrounding areas (262) 470-2021

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Jenifer B

Kelly is the ABSOLUTE BEST!!! She is the sweetest person ever and does OUTSTANDING WORK! I cannot speak highly enough of her! She did an amazing job for both my make up trial and my wedding day make up. I received SO MANY compliments! Not only for myself, but she did my mom's... Read More makeup as well, and everyone complimented on how my mom looked amazing. Kelly makes sure you still look natural and like yourself and not over done, all while making your best features pop! Love her!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Allie N

Kelly is AMAZING! She did the makeup for me, my 3 bridesmaids and my mom and we all looked so great. I got compliments all night on how my skin looked so great. She asks a ton of questions to get a feel for the look that you want and will never do anything that you aren't... Read More comfortable with. She absolutely knocked it out of the park; I can't thank her enough for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Don't go anywhere else for makeup - Kelly is the best!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Susan C

I had the opportunity to have my makeup done by Kelly for my friends wedding in July 2016. Kelly is amazingly talented. She did 3 bridesmaids, the bride, and a mother's makeup in a very short amount of time. Everyone looked amazing and I got so many compliments throughout the... Read More evening. She did so great, I have booked her for my upcoming November wedding. She will travel to your site of wedding if needed, is super friendly, and best of all her prices are very reasonable. You are missing out if you do not book this talented makeup artist for your wedding!