Lustrous Beauty Studio- Makeup Artist

Serving Milwaukee, Chicago, Madison and surrounding areas

On location Wedding Airbrush Makeup Artistry

Led by Owner Kelly Schubel, our talented team of airbrush makeup artists will leave you looking natural, yet refined on your big day! We are an on location, and in studio team. With an emphasis on glowing skin, we are all Estheticians who focus our artistry on natural, beautiful, skin and enhanced eyes. Hundreds of beautiful brides and almost 9 years later, wedding makeup remains our greatest passion! Congratulations and please contact Kelly to start the booking process for your big day. *All products used are professional, artistry brands. Such as, Temptu, Anastasia, Tarte, etc*

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

111 Oakton Ave, Pewaukee, WI Serving Milwaukee, Chicago, Madison and surrounding areas (262) 470-2021

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Jenifer B

Kelly is the ABSOLUTE BEST!!! She is the sweetest person ever and does OUTSTANDING WORK! I cannot speak highly enough of her! She did an amazing job for both my make up trial and my wedding day make up. I received SO MANY compliments! Not only for myself, but she did my mom's... Read More makeup as well, and everyone complimented on how my mom looked amazing. Kelly makes sure you still look natural and like yourself and not over done, all while making your best features pop! Love her!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Hailey M

Kelly is amazing! She does a wonderful job! I did my trial for my engagement photos, which I am so glad that I did! My makeup looked great! My foundation was airbrushed and I even had false lashes, that looked very natural. It also made me feel relieved knowing that my wedding... Read More makeup would also look great in photos! Kelly is very friendly and personable! She takes her time to make sure you feel beautiful! Highly recommend to anyone looking to have their makeup professionally done for their wedding or any other event.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Kayla B

Kelly's team did my makeup for my wedding day. I was so pleased with the overall look and my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning! There were some difficulties with scheduling and the artist assigned to me was changed after my initial trial but they definitely delivered on the... Read More day-of and completed everyone's makeup ahead of schedule.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Allie N

Kelly is AMAZING! She did the makeup for me, my 3 bridesmaids and my mom and we all looked so great. I got compliments all night on how my skin looked so great. She asks a ton of questions to get a feel for the look that you want and will never do anything that you aren't... Read More comfortable with. She absolutely knocked it out of the park; I can't thank her enough for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Don't go anywhere else for makeup - Kelly is the best!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Susan C

I had the opportunity to have my makeup done by Kelly for my friends wedding in July 2016. Kelly is amazingly talented. She did 3 bridesmaids, the bride, and a mother's makeup in a very short amount of time. Everyone looked amazing and I got so many compliments throughout the... Read More evening. She did so great, I have booked her for my upcoming November wedding. She will travel to your site of wedding if needed, is super friendly, and best of all her prices are very reasonable. You are missing out if you do not book this talented makeup artist for your wedding!

Kelly Schubel

Hello! I'm Kelly Schubel, the owner and head makeup artist at Lustrous Beauty Studio! I've been doing bridal makeup professionally for over 8 years, and I'm still absolutely in love with my career. The excitement of a wedding morning is like nothing else, and that energy is what I look forward to, every weekend! At approx 50-60 weddings a year, I'm 100% dedicated to this industry and I cannot wait to work with you! My team and I are here for your planning every step of the way. Email me with any thoughts or questions! Cheers!