Wedding Venue, Honeymoon, Guest Housing, Showers

Lutsen Lodges, Vacation Rental Homes are the perfect place to host all your wedding events. Our large timber frame homes, nestled in the woods near Lake Superior provide everything you'll need to house large or small groups, and are within walking distance of each other. Our homes are fully furnished with cozy furniture, high-end appliances, linens, dishes and cooking utensils. Each has multiple bedrooms, bathrooms, large gathering areas, a beautiful fireplace, a theater/game room and is located on a large wooded lot. One of our homes is also the perfect setting for an intimate ceremony or reception. Rent 1 or all 3 for your events: pre-wedding parties, intimate ceremony & reception, a place for your guests to stay for your destination wedding or for your honeymoon!

Complimentary Parking, Kid Friendly, Pet Friendly, Wedding Venue

Destination Weddings

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Marissa F

My husband and I were married in this beautiful home in Sept, 2010. This gorgeous place was the absolute perfect size for our small wedding, which took place overlooking the forest in the main living room. We had 6 guests along with ourselves; we all stayed in the home which... Read More had plenty of space for all of us. Three Sisters Catering brought and prepared our catered appetizers and dinner in the houses' gourmet kitchen, which sat up to 10 comfortably. The caterers brought my cake and flowers up with the food from Duluth so there was no fuss with these arrangements. We made our way into town (Grand Marais) to bar hop before our meal and had an absolute great time. That evening we had cake and champagne under the stars in our pajama's in front of the fire pit. My husband and I stayed a few extra days after the wedding and hiked some amazing trails close by as well as spent time shopping and eating in Grand Marais. Overall this home provided every need we required to host and enjoy a small gathering for our special event! I highly recommend this home for your wedding and hope to come back one day as well :)

2017-02-26T21:54:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that you have such wonderful memories from your wedding in 2010. We would love to have you back soon!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Emily M

My husband and I married at Tofte Town Park in summer 2012 and had a small reception/dinner afterward at the Grand Retreat. We were in the area for several days beforehand, and my family stayed at the Forest Chalet (and also hosted a small BBQ) while my husband's family stayed... Read More at the Summit Retreat (and hosted the "rehearsal dinner"). My (now) husband, me, and our close friends stayed at the Grand Retreat and we completely treasure that it was a spacious, yet intimate place to enjoy each other's company for a few days before the wedding. All 3 homes are beautiful and exceptionally well-maintained and well-supplied with basics we needed during the stay. There was a minor issue with one of the stoves that was immediately addressed. Our wedding dinner was catered by a local restaurant and we had local live musicians set-up in the walk-out basement. The Grand Retreat is incredibly picturesque and was absolutely perfect for the small, intimate gathering we wanted for our closest friends and family. We could not have been happier with this venue and are looking forward to returning to the area at some point - perhaps for an anniversary or family reunion!

2017-02-26T21:56:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you, we appreciate your review. And we're so happy that you were able to make use of all three of our houses during your wedding. We are always happy to have you come back!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Becky H

These expansive, yet cozy log "cabins" are gorgeous - inside and out! They are set in a secluded, woodsy area very close to Lake Superior. An intimate place to spend your honeymoon - yet with room enough for your entire wedding party! The homes are stocked with everything you... Read More need - linens and towels, kitchenware, games, etc.! The Lutsen area is a beautiful place for hiking, kayaking, skiing, and exploring and close enough to town for dinners out and shopping. Would highly recommend! Our extended family stayed during the winter and are already planning our next trip there this summer - can't wait!!

2017-02-26T21:57:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you, we look forward to your upcoming visit this summer!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Amy C

Beautiful homes and area. Owners were responsive and accommodating! Great place for large groups and enough space for all.

Betsy & Greg Amundson

Hi, we are Greg & Betsy Amundson, owners and managers of Lutsen Lodges, Upscale Vacation Rental Homes. We live on a hobby farm in Scandia, MN and own/manage three large timber frame vacation homes in Lutsen, MN. As recent newlyweds ourselves, we understand the importance of finding the right venue as well as places for yourself and your guests to stay nearby. We'd love to help you with accommodations for your event so you can have great memories for years to come.