Let's Dance at LUX

Your first dance is a magical moment. The professional instructors of LUX Dance Studio are skilled at making certain that moment lasts a lifetime. Offering personalized private lesson packages, LUX Dance Studio can create the perfect first dance, Father/Daughter, Mother/Son, or wedding party dances that can be cherished forever. Contact us today to schedule your complimentary Introductory Lesson!

Dance

1 Illinois Street, Suite 120, Saint Charles, IL (630) 940-2586
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Mary C

My now husband and I wanted to perform a dance at our wedding. We had seen LUX Dance Studio's work and were very impressed, so we met with Debbie to discuss our vision and chosen song. The wedding planning process was crazy busy of course, and we didn’t have very much time to... Read More learn and practice the dance. LUX Dance Studio was so flexible with our hectic schedules and Debbie was a fantastic teacher! Neither myself nor my husband had previous ballroom dance experience, but Debbie explained everything clearly and demonstrated the techniques with a fun, positive attitude, which made the learning experience very enjoyable for us and even more excited for our wedding. We loved performing our dance at our wedding and everybody loved it! I would highly recommend LUX Dance Studio to anyone, whether you are looking for more adventurous choreography or simply gaining some basic dance skills! LUX Dance Studio is amazing and working with them was an absolute pleasure!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Lauren L

We can't thank LUX Dance Studio enough for all that they did for us. Debbie far exceeded any expectations we had when we made the decision to take dance lessons. The effort that she put into making our dance special is highly evident. She truly has a great talent. She was... Read More always patient and positive. We always said we were so lucky we were paired with her as our dance instructor and we enjoyed learning from her. We've had numerous compliments from our guests at the wedding and were amazed at the dance she put together. Lauren & David