Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Video, Photo + Video

750 Oak Ave Parkway, Folsom, CA (916) 628-6243

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 MAIA M

Andrey was great to work with. He was easy to communicate with, he responded to my emails and answered my questions promptly, and was on time at our Santa Cruz wedding location (I was nervous due to summer beach traffic). The next day my husband said how every time he saw them... Read More all day they were running around with their cameras, working hard. We received our trailer and we are absolutely thrilled! It is the perfect combination of artful shots, detail, mood and our wedding vows. This team is very talented and has an amazing eye. I almost didn’t do a wedding video, but after receiving ours I can’t imagine not having one. Definitely book them, you won’t regret it!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

These guys were awesome! Having Lux Films as our videographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Extremely professional - they came an hour before and stayed past their contracted time to ensure that all our important moments were captured. And the final... Read More result was amazing! We've gotten so many compliments from family, friends, and guests on our wedding video. I would stand by Lux Films 110% for anyone considering them for an event.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

Amazing work . Had a great time at my wedding .

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

We knew we wanted Lux Films to capture our wedding day because we saw that they do a great work and have amazing skills. And we absolutely love our preview and documentary edit! Our day has been perfectly filmed and we enjoy watching (and re-watching!) our wedding video. It has... Read More been a pleasure working with LuxFilm. They are fun, professional and are attentive to your requests. Another big bonus, they are reasonably quick to give you the finished product! We highly recommend this great duo.