Lux Lifestyle Events Inc

New York, South FLORIDA, Central FLORIDA ,LA

"IF YOU CAN DREAM IT WE CAN DO IT"

Lux Lifestyle Events offers a range of event planning services from full event planning to month of coordination.  We take great care in providing a level of service that enhances the excitement and fun you’ll have while planning your wedding.Our planning services are completely customizable so whether you have the planning complete and need a hand with finalizing the last minute details, or you want help from the very beginning, we will create a planning package to suit your needs. Each of our weddings are designed exclusively for one special couple at a time.  Although we offer specific packages, we will customize our services to meet your particular needs and vision.   Request Luxe Lifestyle Event Services For your next event.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

1790 S State Rd 7, North Lauderdale, FL New York, South FLORIDA, Central FLORIDA ,LA (954) 366-6318
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 The B

Thank you Melisa! You planned and executed such a memorable and beautiful baby shower that had our guests talking and impressed for days. I knew once I gave you my vision you had all the right resources to pull it together. A job well done. Very happy, The Byfield's

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Tyiesha L

When I first met with Ms.Brown I had a very small budget but of course I wanted so much greatness to come from it,it was my son's birthday party and he's my prince so it had to be great.When we sat down with Ms.Brown I was immediately drawn to her,she had these really great... Read More ideas and not to mention her personality was amazing it was really genuine she instantly put me and my husband at ease and she was real comfortable to work with.thanks to her for making the event so much easier she even provided us with a photographer.Our son's Birthday party turned out amazing it was just what a prince deserved to this day our friends and family speaks of her work.Thank you so much for making our son and his friends have the time of there life.I look forward to having you plan baby number two 1st birthday!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Jermain G

Melisa was the planner for our parents anniversary party. The event was beyond great . I had so much fun and the decor was breath taking . It fit the theme . Thought out well and executed well . Great

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Patrick H

Lux lifestyle Events Hiring Melisa as a day-of coordinator was absolutely one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. It was a special blessing to be able to spend precious time with our families before our ceremony and know that Melisa and her wonderful team... Read More were setting up and making sure every detail was in place. She helped us with some last-minute fixes and even added thoughtful extra touches that coordinated with our theme and color scheme! We were so glad to have her there to discreetly guide us through our reception when we were in a happy fog; we wouldn’t have known what to do without her there. Melisa passion for weddings combined with her organization and attention to detail make her worth far more than the rates she charges. We would highly recommend her to any couple planning their wedding; with Melisa's help, our wedding was the smoothly-run success we dreamt it could be!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Patricia G

Melisa is awesome! She is so organized, professional, creative and made me so at ease with the entire wedding process. She came in and took all my stress away.. she gets your vision done and the entire wedding was beautiful. Thank you so much again Melisa for making our day so... Read More perfect!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Vee V

A pleasure to work with !!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Nicole B

The Lux Lifestyle team worked tirelessly to turn our dreams into reality. Melisa has a natural ability and was always willing and available to go the extra mile to ensure the day went off smoothly. Thanks to her and the team for a flawless experience!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Gordon M

Melisa was our planner and she did a great job. She even got me out of my shell with her personality and smile. She is very organized and a great vision of style and class. Job well done! My wife was very happy and so was our guest and family.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Arlene w

I loved working with Mel. Very professional and excuted my vision perfectly !!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Sonia W

Was a great experience

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Andrene B

We had a very small budget but a big vision of what we wanted for our wedding. When we sat with Melisa she immediately captured my heart. She had these amazing ideas and her personality was very inviting. She put us at ease and she was great at really capturing our vision.... Read More Our wedding turned out so amazing! To this day, our family and friends speaks of how spectacular our wedding was and how they can't wait to hire Melisa in the future for their weddings. Her work speaks volumes and executed our vision with class and grace. Our table was breathtakingly beautiful and very unique to my husband and I. I can't get over it! Thank you for also providing us with the photographer. Our pictures came out amazing! I would recommend Melisa and her entire team to anyone who has an upcoming wedding!

2017-07-30T20:22:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to be a part of your special day. We enjoyed every moment of the planning service. We wish you the best of luck and happiness and hope to work with you on another special event in... Read Less Read More

Melisa Brown

For over 15 years Innovative Senior Wedding Planner and Founder of “Lux Lifestyle Events”, have provided clients with exceptional service. Brown has worked with celebrities like Maurice Dubois, Diana Ross, Natalie Cole, and celebrity actor Keith David. Because of her innovative mind and determination,ultimately led to the growing empire she manages today Lux Lifestyle Event Inc. Brown vision of style takes inspiration from the neoclassical concept of “perfect beauty”as a result of equilibrium. The organization of a sophisticated event requires a balanced mix of details, elements and style.