We Want Brides To Celebrate Their Curves

At Luxe Bridal we offer the largest selection of wedding gowns designed especially for the curvy bride, size 14-34. With an intimate, fun and warm setting, your visit to Luxe will be unlike any other bridal salon experience! Luxe offers accessories, maids and mothers gowns for every size 2-34!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

3918 Cedar Grove Parkway, Eagan, MN (651) 600-3015

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kelsey M

My experience at Luxe Bridal was nothing short of amazing! I had Andrea as a consultant and she made me feel comfortable throughout the entire appointment. She asked what I liked and I told her I had one specific dress in mind as long as it was in my budget. It was and she... Read More pulled it for me along with two others. She made me try on my dream dress 3rd, which I really appreciate now because I know I picked my dress because I loved the dress. Not because it was the first one I tried on. She hit the nail on the head capturing my style though, as the 2nd dress I tried on was a very serious contender. I would never suggest anywhere else to shop for my fellow plus sized brides! I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

2016-10-27T08:21:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the rave review we are so happy that you had such a fun, relaxing and memorable time dress shopping ! We are so excited for you and can't wait for the whole day to come together and see pictures!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Caroline D

5 stars is not enough! I can NOT tell you thank you enough! I have had a HORRIBLE experience shopping for a wedding dress. Until I came here. Suzanne was absolutely the most amazing, fabulous, fantastic, and energetic dress matchmaker ever! She helped me feel beautiful, special,... Read More and excited to put on dresses! I am SO happy my fiancé found me Luxe Bridal when I cried to him about my terrible experiences! You have an amazing shop and I am so happy you serve all people! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Leah B

I had a GREAT experience at Luxe Bridal! Being a plus size bride, I was really nervous about dress shopping and not finding anything that was flattering or made me feel beautiful. But, Luxe Bridal made me feel comfortable, beautiful, and special! My consultant Audrey was... Read More amazing!! She pulled so many great options and made me feel comfortable the entire visit. I could tell the only thing on her mind was finding me a a wedding gown that I could love- it was an amazing feeling! I highly recommend Luxe Bridal!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Kay G

I had a great experience at Luxe. I loved that it didn't feel cramped like other places I went. I was encouraged to try on different styles so I could be sure I found the dress I loved. I decided on a style I didn't think I would like. Unlike other stores I was able to look thru... Read More the shop to see if anything caught my eye and that's how I found my dress.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Amanda H

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. With being a curvier bride I was afraid that I wasn’t going to be able to find a dress or that it would be far out of my price range. That is not the case at Luxe Bridal. I did the White Carpet Appointment as I had a larger group wanting... Read More to join me on my dress shopping. My consultant was Suzanne and she was super helpful and helped my find my dress. �. I was so nervous at the start of my appointment and by the end I was having the best time. Thank you so much for having a store geared toward curve brides, for making my dress shopping experience one to remember and for the wonderful service not only I got, but also my group. Any curvy brides looking for a dress, Luxe is the place to go.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Katie P

Luxe was my 4th place I went looking for my wedding dress. I am 43 and this was my 2nd wedding. I did not want a "wedding " dress. I wanted a pretty dress that was bridal and special but not a 'Big traditional wedding" dress. What i found when i went to other places and tell... Read More them you are the bride but you are looking for more like a bridesmaid dress. you get treated differently. You don't have the experience of looking for "YOUR DRESS". When i went to Luxe, it was not like that. I had a wonderful lady assigned to me. She listened to what I was looking for and brought me dress after dress after dress until we found MY DRESS. It was perfect! Once we found the dress we had me try on a necklace and put my hair up and grabbed a bouquet of flowers so i could see how it would all pull together. It was wonderful! The customer service was absolutely wonderful. And my dress was beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Sarah U

My dress made me feel like I was a princess, I had so much confidence on my wedding day. Being plus sized, I had a hard time trying on dresses at other places, or if they did fit, they were still not made for a plus size, so didn't take advantage of a full figure. When I went to... Read More Luxe, they welcomed me, I received one on one help in finding the right dress, and didn't feel pressured. When I picked my dress, I couldn't believe how amazing it made me feel. The dress emphasized everything I wanted it to and fit perfectly, I can't image any other dress for my wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Kerri C

We bought my dress and my mom's dress at Luxe. The experience was just like you hope a wedding dress buying experience should be. Phenomenal customer service. Great selection at a variety of price points and sizes you can actually try on without having to guess what you might... Read More look like. My consultant was Kathryn and she could not have been more amazing. As a bride in the process herself she knew exactly what I needed. My mom loved her dress and felt the same way. We both looked and felt amazing in our dresses on my wedding day which is exactly what you hope and dream about. So grateful for Luxe and their focus on brides like me. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Samantha Z

I wanted to take a moment to comment on my experience bridesmaid dress shopping as I notice all reviews are mainly about bridal gowns and this is a strength of theirs! I did go to bridesmaid specific shops but was severely disappointed! I wanted a wonderful designer with a... Read More variety of dresses that would allow my bridesmaids to pick what worked with their body and Luxe is the only shop that delivered! The have a huge selection in a variety of colors. I feel confident that all my bridesmaids wouldn't just find one dress they would find multiple! Way to pick one designer and really commit to carrying their line, not just 2 or 3 dresses!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Brenda P

I was able to purchase a fantastic dress off the rack as I was a little late in my shopping. My only regret was that the sales person underestimated the amount the hip could be let out. Luckily I had a fantastic seamstress, but it wasn't nearly as simply as she had made it... Read More sound. In the end the dress was fantastic and tailored just in time.

2017-09-12T21:16:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review and feedback. It was a pleasure helping you find your dress and we will for sure speak with our staff to ensure that we communicate all the details to the brides clearly on alterations. We want to ensure it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Heather W

I am in love with my dress!!! It was perfect for my wedding. My experience shopping here was the best. I was son a short timeline and they had sample dresses that were perfect. I found my dream dress and walked out of the store with it that day. As a plus size gal I would... Read More highly recommend Luxe to everyone it made shopping for my wedding dress everything g it should be.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Andrea V

I bought my dress at Luxe long before I started working there as a stylist. As a customer, it was an amazing experience. The first dress I tried was the one I picked! My party and I loved the dressing areas, it felt so private and exclusive. Plus I loved that I could fit into... Read More almost any dress in the store. Being a plus size bride, that was a huge deal for me. I didn't even want to bother going anywhere else - I was hoping Luxe would be my first and last stop. So thankful it was!

2017-09-12T21:17:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Andrea for the 5 star review, we loved working with you to find your dress and you looked amazing on your wedding day! xoxo

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Kelly W

I wasn't determined to find a dress and one place. I was scared too! A bigger girl trying to find the most important dress she'll ever wear?! Luxe was amazing! I stayed within my budget. I allowed the staff help me try on anything and everything and I found the perfect dress... Read More with details I didn't think would work for me! Lace, strapless, all white? Surprise! It was THE dress! Oh, and if it couldn't have been easier, Sue, their in house seamstress was so good. Fast, great price, helpful! Great experience!!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017

Amazing, there were some major miscommunications on my end during the planning/scheduling phase. Audrey was quick to call and clarify everything so my fiance and I could both have an amazing dress shopping experience! Very professional and easy to work with!

2017-02-19T08:24:18 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you and your fiancé found your dresses with us and it was such a wonderful time meeting you both and your families! We can't wait for the big day and to see pictures of it all come together. Thank you so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Hayley B

I love this place. Being a plus size bride I was so nervous about dress shopping. I was welcomed into Luxe with open arms and the consultants were so excited about hearing all about my wedding day and my vision. My consultant Misti was fabulous - she had me try on dresses I... Read More never would have thought to pick - and I ended up choosing a dress that I would never have expected. The atmosphere at Luxe is beyond supportive, I would never go anywhere else. Thank you so much Luxe for making me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world!

2017-09-12T21:20:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your great review! It was so wonderful to help you find your dress.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Victoria O

After spending months looking for a dress I finally found mine at Luxe. I had Kathryn as my bridal consultant and she was amazing. She spent so much time listening to me and making sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. Kathryn was also amazing and navigating through the... Read More ideas of my family and friends but making sure that the dress was what I wanted. Going to Luxe was the best decision I made!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Erica K

I'm glad I picked luxe bridal as the first bridal shop I shopped. All the ladies were nice and were excited to help me find my dress. As a size 26, I was nervous about dress shopping. I didn't think I was going to be able to try on a dress. But, I could try on all the dresses... Read More they brought me. If I went to any other bridal shop, I would not been able to try on the dress, and I would not have picked the dress of my dreams. The reason I found the dress of my dreams is because I was able to try on many different dresses.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Alana R

Luxe Bridal was so wonderful! It was great to try on dresses that actually fit me so that I could get a good idea of what I would like on my special day. The dresses were all gorgeous, and I thought they had a fantastic selection of different designers and styles. My consultant... Read More pulled beautiful dresses for me, and I ended up being torn between two of them. I am still making my decision, but I absolutely recommend Luxe Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kiley V

Luxe Bridal was my first choice for my wedding dress. After reading great reviews it was easy to go there to shop. Once we were there we were treated so nicely, and were able to discuss the style of dress I was looking for and the budget I wanted to shop in. Our experince was... Read More fantastic. I tried on several dresses, and found THE ONE. There was no pushy sales girls, to sway my decision, only there to help find the perfect fit! LuxBridal is by far one of the best dress shops I have an the honor to shop in!

2017-09-12T21:21:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for thinking of us first it's an honor to have helped you find your perfect dress!! xoxo

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Morgan W

As a plus size bride, one of the most daunting experiences is going to a bridal salon. It can trigger all sorts of body image issues—even if you're confident. That being said, Luxe's selection and consultants made the experience fun and relaxing for myself and my bridal party.... Read More If I could rate them a 10 I would! Huge thanks to Nikki and the rest of the team at Luxe!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Ashley D

Such a great place! SO many different styles to choose from.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Brooke G

I never imagined I could find a dress in my size that I would love so much! I felt like a princess! Thank you for the wonderful service, it was such a memorable experience.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lanah O

I absolutely was AMAZED by this bridal salon. I loved walking in and seeing other plus size women trying on dresses looking like princesses, and being so unbelievably happy! I am so grateful that Luxe was my first experience to try on dresses! Thinking I was going to find... Read More nothing, I found the dress of my dreams! The staff was all friendly and very helpful in finding exactly what i described. They eased me into this fabulous process of getting married!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Nicole P

They have a wonderful selection and a beautiful space to make your shopping experience very special. I tried a couple of other bridal shops first, but quickly realized other shops had little to no sample dresses in a size that I could actually put on, and I was not going to... Read More accept that I couldn't try on a wedding dress- the most special and expensive piece of clothing I will ever buy- before I purchased it. I'm so glad I went to Luxe- I was able to try on many dresses and found the one that was perfect for me- even on an expedited timeline.

2017-09-12T21:21:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the 5 star review we loved working with you and helping you find THE dress!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Nicole J

Everyone made me feel beautiful and they clearly enjoy what they do!

Meet The Manager

Luxe Bridal Team

We are a dedicated group of women here to help every bride no matter what her size feel beautiful. We have the best selection, service and experience while celebrating their curves!