Luxe Creations & Co.

Luxe Creations & Co.

826 Maine St, Lawrence, KS

Little to choose from

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Liliana F

I was a bit discouraged after I paid the membership. I like a few tablescape ideas but all of them said "How-to coming soon"...mm Okay. I have to be honest, I have not contacted them so I do not know the service they may offer. I just felt that they did not offer much variety for what I paid.

Simply Wonderful.

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Brandy A

I purchased a subscription to Divine Tablescape Divas for my wedding and was very impressed with the contents of the site. The instructions were very thorough, practical, and yielded beautiful results for my wedding! I had so many compliments and fooled multiple people into thinking I had a wedding planner. Their design expertise allowed me a magical wedding experience. The owners even helped me with personal design questions I had. I'd recommend to everyone!!!

How Sweet (and Beautiful) it is!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Tammy P

I am a stylist and quite often travel to the wedding party instead of meeting them in my salon, and because of this, I have had the pleasure of seeing a lot of different types weddings and there layouts. The one I was at two weeks ago was amazing and after asking a million questions I found out Divine Tablescape Divas was the reason! The Bride bragged on your staff and how helpful and knowledgeable they are, she said after getting on your website she found even better idea's for her reception and was able to do so much more, but still stay within budget! The whole thing looked amazing and you bet I will be passing your name onto others and will hopefully get to use you myself someday! Cheers!

Can't go wrong with a decorative diva like this!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Catherine G

It is so great to have help with decorative ideas for my sister's wedding!! She has been so indecisive on deciding decorations its getting ridiculous! I am so glad I have this website full of awesome ideas, affordable prices and do it yourself decorations!! And the great thing is that these decorations look like a million bucks!! ;) Thanks a ton Divine Tablescape Divas!! I'm pretty sure this wedding is going to be decked out with your great ideas/decorations and I'm still going to have some $$$$ leftover in my pocket!!

Great idea for a website!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 connie s

I subscribed to the site for ideas for my best friends bridal shower. I was pleasantly suprised with all the different ideas. I found a look similar to what I had in mind. The design I used was fabulous. Everyone compliamented the decor and said they had never been to such a lovely shower. My best friend liked the decor so much that she decided to use several ideas from the site. I plan on using you for other occasions!!

Flexible, Detail-Oriented, Creative!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Heather A

While I was too late to have their help in my wedding, I was able to use their help with my baby shower. I struggled with the idea of a traditional baby shower and wanted something that reflected my life and hopes for our baby a bit more. I wasn't so sure what this looked like or would end up being, but with the ladies' help, it turned into one of the most magical, beautiful, and meaningful party I've ever attended---and as the guest of honor. Mood really matters,and the environment you create is a large part of what sets that. I couldn't be happier with the environment the ladies helped to create. I guess their help with me, specifically, a testament to their flexibility in that they created a wonderful woodland-themed baby shower. It may have differed from the glitz and glam of some weddings, but it was EXACTLY what I wanted (but lacked the insight to KNOW that's what I wanted). So yes, I would recommend Divine Tablescape Divas to ANYONE looking for some help generating ideas and putting it all together.

Love, Love, Love the Divas!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Holly K

I am so thankful I found Divine Tablescape Divas website!!!! So easy to use and convenient access! I was able to create my dream wedding with all of their helpful and inspiring tips!! I recommend anyone looking to decorate for an upcoming special event to consult the Divas!

Really Great Designs!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Marlou B

I absolutely had no idea how to decorate my wedding. I searched blogs and other websites. The nice thing about this site is they tell you how to make anything and everything. I had ideas I had found and had no idea how to make them. I sent the ideas to them and they created a step by step for me to follow. They have great designs, and are very willing to work with you.

Beautiful Wedding!

Reviewed on 2/22/2011 Joyce C

My daughter looked for ideas for her wedding reception and ceremony for what seemed like and eternity. We were on a tight budget with the economy being the way it is, and still wanted a nice atmosphere. When we subscribed and saw all the amazing ideas we knew we had found the right place! We contacted them and asked for some advice to use their ideas but in our own colors, and they literally designed the whole thing for us. They were amazing to work with, and gave my daughter an absolutely beautiful wedding. They will even make the items for you, for a very reasonable cost, they made some for us cause we just simply ran out of time. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone in need of help for decorating! Great Company!

HIGHLY SUGGESTED!

Reviewed on 2/14/2011 Claudia A

Classy, chic, gorgeous ideas! Easy step by steps. Awesome ideas!! Love it. If you can't afford someone to do it for you, you can do it just as beautifully with these step by steps on tablescaping for events! AND they show you where to buy materials!

Send Email