Luz Virginia Photography

A Variety/Blend of Styles

5392 lake margaret drive, Orlando, FL

Luz is Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 leighanne c

We are from NYC and chose to get married in Florida. I was worried about finding vendors for our out of state wedding. So we set up back to back appointments with several different photographers. We met Luz and her husband Chris and immediately felt comfortable. She is so easy to work with. And her work is absolutely amazing!! Her style is very editorial and made me feel like a super model for the day. They were professional and I love that since we were out of state, she took time to speak with me over the phone at length to go over what shot were important for us. I would recommend her in a heart beat!

FIT FOR ROYALTY! :)

Reviewed on 2/11/2012 miriam R

Luz is an incredibly talented photographer. Her style is chic & sophisticated but also fun. My husband and I couldn't have been luckier to have her work with us :) she did a phenomenal job with our engagement and wedding pictures. I have received many compliments on all of our pictures and there is not one picture I do not like. Not only is she talented but she makes sure to make you feel at ease and there is this calm sense when she is around. I didn't even feel as if she was around me snapping shots at all during the wedding and that's what I wanted. To feel as if it was just my family and friends yet she impressed me with all the shots she took. I have nothing but good things to say about Luz and I am certain I will continue to work with her. Up next a Boudoir session with her! :) and after that maybe some baby pictures one day in the future.

Ana & Andrew's Wedding - 10.01.2011 :D

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Ana Marie M

Why did we contract Luz… Her work speaks for itself. Luz was the first person we booked during our Wedding Planning J. I wanted to be certain that we had a great photographer to document the most important day of our lives together. As soon as I came across Luz’s website, I knew she was the one! Her photos are amazing! Anyone could just feel the emotion from the photos. She captures such beautiful moments and I had to get in contact with her right away! During the whole wedding planning experience, I was in close contact with her.. I could talk to her about anything! She has such a great personality and profound love for her work, it’s inspiring. Our engagement session was perfect, we loved that we could just be ourselves. The pictures were not posed… she just knew how to capture that moment perfectly! Thank you Luz for everything!

Send Email