ART | STYLE | FOREVER

We are Florida-based husband and wife wedding and engagement photography team for chic modern couples who value quality and unique artwork.

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

St. Petersburg, FL Tampa Bay, Sarasota, Naples (727) 916-1500
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/30/2016

Eddie and Katerina were extremely easy to work with, professional but friendly, and flexible. We hired them from DC to photograph our wedding in Florida, and met in person for the first time the day of the event! Prior to the event, we had several extensive phone and skype... Read More conversations with them, where they helped us refine what we wanted out of the experience. We felt totally confident in their ability and talent! The guys beautifully captured so many of the details of the day that we wouldn't have experienced otherwise. We got our edited digital images in 4 weeks as per the signed agreement, and Katerina designed a gorgeous album that we absolutely in love with! We would definitely recommend LX Photography services to any one of our family and friends!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Claudia P

Booking LX Photography as our wedding photographers was the best decision we made!!! Their work is amazing!! They captured all the wonderful moments of our wedding perfectly. All the pictures have beautiful composition and colors.This team is extremely nice to work with too.... Read More Very responsive to emails, very organized. They definitely made my wedding planning process a lot less stressful. Thank you so much Eddie and Katerina! You definitely made our wedding day very special!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Sara K

My original photographer cancelled on us 3 weeks before our wedding. Thank goodness she did because we found the best photographer in Tampa bay- Eddie and Katerina! I love that with the package we selected, that we had 2 photographers, as opposed to one for the same price as... Read More the other photographers. They were very professional, flexible with the timeline, and our family. They had great ideas for amazing photographs. They were very diligent to get photographs of all the important family members, and most important moments. I felt so comfortable with them, and I trusted that they would take the best photographs. During our consultation we looked at their prior work and discussed what finishes/ editing we liked. I knew I was going to get magazine quality photographs based on their work. We also took photographs at the beach. They thought of everything even the small things like asking us to pack extra make up and flip flops. The photos at the beach were AMAZING! They brought so much equipment and various lenses and light sources-- I felt I was a model!. At the end when our pictures were ready- I was amazed at the photographs and moments that they captured. Truly these are going to be family photos we are proud of to share with friend and family for years to come. And I got to be a super model for one day.

2017-07-02T13:29:40 Response from the vendor

It was so much pleasure to work with you guys!!! Thank you for such a great feedback!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Kortnee H

Hiring a great photographer is one of the most important things to do when planning a wedding. We hired Eddie and Katerina before anything else was decided -we had worked with them previously and loved their professionalism, creativity, and how comfortable they made us feel in... Read More front of the camera. We would have changed the date of our wedding in order to have them as our photographers! They are an amazing team with different, yet complimentary, eyes for photography. Their combined styles make for a very unique set of photos that tell a beautiful story! We had a lot of expectations riding on their photography skills, but because we had the confidence in them from the beginning, we felt very comfortable allowing them to be creative geniuses during our wedding day on April 22, 2017. On the actual wedding day they were incredible - allowing us to take our time with everything and have moments to ourselves, yet they still managing to capture every important moment of the wedding and ceremony in the most magical way. Eddie and Katerina also went above and beyond their call of duty to make sure that were prepared for the wedding day: they spent several hours with us prior to walking down the aisle making sure that we knew exactly what to expect; they visited the venue ahead of time so that they knew what to expect; they worked flawlessly with our other vendors, especially our wedding coordinator; they played the role of guardian for me on the wedding day making sure that I was sheltered from any and all “issues”; they allowed for plenty of time in the timeline for photos so that neither of us felt rushed (with a little extra time for the bride - 😊); and they stayed until the end of the night even though they were not obligated to! My husband and I are in love with our photos, and we have amazing memories of the wedding day, many of which are thanks to Eddie and Katerina!

2017-05-14T20:01:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Kortnee! It was such a pleasure and honor to photograph your wedding. Many blessings to your new beautiful family!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Brittany S

Eddie and Katerina are friendly and felt apart of the wedding as people. I had so much fun with them and the quality of the photos were phenomenal. Their teamwork was extraordinary are good at what they do and to me the best in the business not only for the work because of them... Read More being so personable. I highly recommend them. I've seen a lot of work and talked to a lot of people in the business they impressed me the most. You can't go wrong with LX!!!!!!

2017-04-05T17:04:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Brittany! We had so much fun and pleasure working with you and Dawon!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Whitney L

We used Eddie & Katerina for our engagement photos and had a great experience! They were very professional and great to work with. They not only directed us, made us feel comfortable and helped make us look our best, they were also fun to work with! We had tons of comments on... Read More how great our photos turned out!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Michelle B

Hiring Eddie and Katerina with LX photography was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning. They were so fun and easy to work with and definitely have a passion for capturing life's beautiful moments. They absolutely captured our wedding day beautifully and we... Read More couldn't have asked for more! They will go above and beyond to do the same for you!

2016-10-25T10:41:52 Response from the vendor

Awee thank you, Michelle! It was our pleasure to create the best memories of your beautiful wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016

We hired LX Photography to photograph our wedding after I did a TON of research. I'm a compulsive comparison shopper, so naturally, with a decision this important, I spent hours upon hours looking at online portfolios and reading reviews for the many many many photographers in... Read More the Tampa Bay area. When I got to LX Photography website, I knew I had found someone special. I just hoped we could afford them. I emailed a query and they responded right away suggesting a meeting in person to discuss our vision for the wedding, what we wanted, and what they could do. The guys were awesome the whole time, fast with correspondence and super friendly (and cool), but when I most appreciated them was on the day of. They showed up right on time and ready to go. They care a lot about their client and their work. I am really thankful to have found them.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Tiffany G

The best investment that we made for our wedding was to book LX Photography. Here's why: Professionalism - this team is organized and definite experts on what it takes to promote a smooth, happy wedding. Eddie and Katerina help you organize your wedding plan by offering helpful... Read More tips for your planning, asking great questions (ex. having a list of formal shots that you want ahead of time to save you time and stress on the big day.) Their work is real pieces of art. We gave them complete artistic freedom and we were not disappointed. They are fun and great to be around. Can't say enough about how much better they made our wedding day, not to mention the beautiful photos. Thanks!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Webby L

We had the pleasure of working with LX Photography as our wedding photographers. From start to finish, the guys were professional, on time, and extremely personable. Also, the photos of our wedding were stunning! When looking for a photographer, we met with about 6 other people,... Read More but LX Photography services fit our budget and needs. To kick things off, we had them shoot our engagement photos, and every single photo was wonderful. It was such a joy to work with Eddie and Katerina. I'd highly recommend them for any event.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 michael t

Eddie and Katerina were so easy to work with and were extremely personable and professional. We heard about their work from a friend after we first got engaged. They were very quick to respond to our initial inquiry and we quickly scheduled an initial meeting. We got a great... Read More feeling after meeting with them and didn't even bother meeting with any other photographers. Eddie took amazing engagement pictures for us to help us get comfortable with him and in front of the camera. They truly went above and beyond any way they could. We absolutely love our photos from the wedding and they did everything they could to make sure we got the kind of pictures we wanted. We really can't recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016

Eddie and Katerina did an amazing job capturing our special day! They really made us feel comfortable and took the time to get to know us more closely during our engagement session. It wasn't easy being in front of the camera at first, but their expertise put us at ease and led... Read More to an enjoyable experience. On our actual wedding day, the guys captured some intimate moments and added their artistic spin to the photos as well - a really nice touch that differentiated their style from many other photographers I've seen. Would highly recommend using LX Photography for important, special events!! Thank you for making our day so memorable.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Marlon S

This couple was amazing to work with! Their packages and pricing model is reasonable, their communication is excellent, and they have a great eye to capture amazing moments behind the camera. We 'tested' them with an engagement shoot, which was a success. Our wedding was equally... Read More successful. Eddie and Katerina were both shooting on the day of the wedding, and both were at all the right places without being in the way. We are extremely pleased at the quick turn-around time on the pictures. The album we received with our package is gorgeous!! We received a lot of compliments from our family as well. I highly recommend LX Photography for your photography needs.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Jessica R

Stunning perfection. Not perfection in the traditional sense, but perfection in how any couple would hope their biggest day would be captured - Beauty, style, love, and pure. That's what Eddie and Katerina delivered. This team is pretty incredible to work with (which was... Read More incredibly important to us as the photographers will be by your side all day long!). They are professional, fun and make even the most camera shy subjects at ease. There are hundreds of viable, very talented photographers in the bay area to choose from, but LX Photography offers a unique, unmatched perspective that completes the package. Thanks guys, it was a pleasure.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Haley B

Katerina and Eddie were the perfect photographers for us on our wedding day and we could not be any happier! Their efforts went above and beyond in our planning sessions, the engagement shoot, and other items leading up to the wedding day. They were very helpful throughout the... Read More whole process by leading us step by step through the shoot list for the engagement and setting up our timeline for the big day. Their photos are true works of art capturing real moments and their emotions. We truly loved working with them!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Andrea J

Thank you By FAR the best wedding vendor we worked with!!!!! Very organized, always on time, friendly and sweet couple. When we got our wedding pictures I cried like a baby as I looked through them. The photos are beyond words. Everyone has been blown away by the quality of... Read More their work. Eddie and Katerina were so much fun to work with. We will DEFINITELY be hiring them again in the future. Make your wedding experience easy and book LX Photography!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016

LX Photography was amazing. Eddie and Kate are very professional, friendly and talented behind the camera. They did both my engagement photos and the wedding, and both shoots turned out great. I will definitely have them do any other photo shoots that I may have in the... Read More future.

We are very happy with our wedding photos and album!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014

Eddie and Katerina, we can't thank you enough for capturing our wedding day so beautifully. We felt so comfortable and at ease with you. Complements from the whole bridal party! Photos are absolutely amazing! It was a lot of fun working with you. We would definitely recommend... Read More your work, and we'll hope to work with you in the future to create lasting memories for our new little family!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2013 Laima J

I found Luxus Photography online when searching for a photographer for my wedding.. The photos on their website is what caught my interest first. They weren't the traditional "cheesy" wedding photos. They were artistic and modern, which I knew I wanted for my own engagement and... Read More wedding pictures! I called and made an appointment to meet with them. My husband and I clicked with them right away. They were easy to talk to and amazing to work with. They captured every detail of our wedding...We got so many compliments on our photos! I highly recommend Luxus Photograpy, they really do an outstanding job, and I personally couldn't have been happier!

Choosing Luxus is just as easy as saying "Yes!"

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Julia N

If you plan to hire Luxus Photography then you better plan to buy a bigger house- there aren't enough walls in the world that will give you the space to hang all of your beautiful prints once you've spent time in front of his camera. Working with the guys was such an enjoyable... Read More experience. Beautiful, edgy, classic yet modern at the same time- there isn't one word that sums up their work but what I can tell you is that you will love every minute you work with them and you will be over the moon with your photographs. I have given them 5 stars but if I could, I would give them twenty. The guys were an integral part in just how fun and special our "special day" was and we can't thank them enough for that. They get you and your wedding party excited about photography... Out of all the decisions you'll make in the wedding process choosing Luxus Photography is the easiest next to saying "Yes!"

Our Wedding

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Natalia C

When I first saw Luxus photo gallery I said , “OMG I am hiring these guys as our wedding photographers!” After we met and talked there was no doubt, I loved everything – their style, their creativity and their personalities. We had a small but elegant wedding in West Palm Beach... Read More downtown hotel. Katerina and Eddie walked through our wedding timeline to make sure they capture all the moments. They made us feel so at ease that we didn’t have to worry about anything. It was so much fun to do the creative shots around the downtown. It was so exciting and we felt so special when the guys took us to the bridge, put us in the middle with a beautiful view, and Katerina shot a few amazing pictures while Eddie was holding the traffic. The guys are so passionate about what they do. In about 2 weeks we were invited for a viewing session of our pictures…..the experience was outstanding! A beautiful slideshow on a big screen TV of all the edited images made us relive those happy moments over again. We are so happy with our pictures, and the products that were in our package – the album, canvas print and luxurious crystal USB drive – are of premium quality! Thank you so much, we love you guys! P.S. They also offer a sweet reward for referring a wedding to them – premium quality 20”x30” canvas print!

Very Fun and Professional Photographers!

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Olga W

I recently used them for our wedding in April. We did the engagement shoot as well. I would highly recommend them to all my friends and family. The photos were fantastic! Everyone in my wedding party also commented on how fun they were to work with! I have received so many... Read More compliments on our photos. They pay attention to detail and make them really special. They are very unlike most photographers I have met. They go above and beyond to capture those very important moments in your life. It was totally worth the money we spent. The pictures are so unlike most I have seen. They are original and unique. The first time I saw their photos I was hooked. I will continue to use Luxus Photography for many years to come as we begin to have a family and such. Great photos, great people, great enthusiasm and new great friends have we found in them. Definitely a MUST for any wedding or photo session!

So precious!

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Eva J

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Kate and Eddie. We felt as we got into the right hands of trusted advisers. They were so helpful with every detail to make sure we receive the best experience possible. Their service and photography are outstanding! We are so proud of our... Read More engagement and wedding pictures. They are definitely our photographers for life! My friends just signed up with them as well for their upcoming wedding, and we are so excited to get 20”x 30” premium quality canvas print of our breathtaking wedding picture as a reward for the referral! Much appreciated guys!

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Leslie L

Amazing experience!!! Eddie and Katerina are fanatic for capturing the moment, and if you want pictures that will take your breath away, there is no one better! Out of all the money spent on our wedding, Luxus Photography was without a question the best investment!!! As my... Read More husband mentioned above, Luxus Photography is worth their weight in gold. There were details of my wedding that didn’t go as I had intended, but the photography wasn’t one of them. Eddie and Katerina are absolutely great to work with. They are professional, attentive, and as an added bonus they are a blast to be around. The pictures came out amazingly unforgettable and are now covering the walls of our home. Every time we have guests over, our pictures seem to be the first topic of conversation. The guys beautifully captured my wedding day and I am forever grateful. Also, they always took the time to answer my several rounds of twenty questions, and as another added bonus, they are always so nice and fun! Thanks for the memories

Katerina and Eddie

We learned of our passion for photographing people in love many years ago while living in different parts of Europe and the US. We are a married couple, and recently have been through our own wedding planning as well! We are here to guide you through the process. Getting to know your story allows us to make your images unique to you. Our Collections range $2,000 to $6,500, and always include 2 photographers for your event. Give us a call and let's have this conversation started!