Flexible! Affordable! Fun!

Relax–and enjoy your wedding day. With over 45 years of specialized wedding photography experience, we can help you lower the stress and maximize the fun. We'll capture all the images of your family and friends, as well as unexpected candids, unique details, and creative opportunities. Lynds Photo is located in Lafayette, California, in the San Francisco Bay Area. We photograph weddings all over the Bay Area and beyond! We love hearing from you! Give us a call at (925)962-0180 and tell us what you have in mind. We have a very large portfolio of images and albums representing the most popular wedding venues in the Bay Area. A visit to our studio is very worth while and encouraged. View Packages Page on our website for links to our current price lists!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100

3483 Golden Gate Way, Lafayette, CA Greater Bay Area (925) 962-0180
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Videography and MORE

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Sarah H

Lynds photo was awesome for our August 8th wedding in Livermore. We ended up choosing to do a photography, videography, and photobooth package. Since I wanted all of these anyways and because they cost a fortune other places we chose Keith and his team. Videography was about... Read More $800 for 4 hours, Photobooth was about $600 for 3 hours (2 copies) Photography was about $1500 for 6 hours. We are still waiting to receive our photos & video (takes 4-6 weeks after during this season as they have a lot of weddings) but I know that they will be amazing as we had one of their photographers, Adam take our engagement pictures before. The photobooth was awesome and they helped direct our guests to put one copy in our album/guestbook. We also immediately received the images via FB (next day) so our friends could see them and download copies directly if they wanted. Their pricing is fair and the quality is great!

Lynds Photo is High Quality!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

WOW!!---Lynds photography is amazing. We hired them for our wedding day. From our initial consultation with Keith, he was very professional and thorough. He answered emails promptly and gave us several album and hourly options for our wedding. Their rates are really reasonable... Read More and the quality of work is excellent. We shopped around and talked to about 3-4 photographers. Lynds Photo had the best prices and really included a lot of perks in our wedding package. Steve Arnett was the photographer assigned to us and he was very talented. He showed up to the bridal suite while I was getting my hair and makeup done. He did not impose at all and I barely noticed him in our bridal suite. However, when I saw the "pre-wedding" pictures---my family and I were blown away. He got so many lovely shots of me getting ready. He took shots in a very artistic way of my ring, shoes, jewelry, etc. During the family pictures, he was very patient with all the family members and the various poses that needed to be done. He gave suggestions on groupings of family members. He got some amazing pictures of the décor in the room, etc. We had our wedding at a Middle Eastern banquet hall and he really captured the ethnic vibe and colors of the hall. He got some really candid shots of guests arriving and facial expressions during the ceremony. There were a lot of natural shots of guests dancing and socializing, which really added a fun vibe to our group of pictures. The pictures were processed very quickly after our wedding and we were able to pick our favorites for an album. I would highly recommend Lynds Photo for a wedding or special event.

Great Value

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Jacki H

We used Lynds for our recent wedding in Woodside. Our original photographer had dropped out at the last minute and Keith was very accommodating in putting together a package with only a few weeks notice. Steve was our day-of photographer and was very helpful and upbeat- arriving... Read More before his scheduled time and checking in on any last minute photo requests. After the wedding our very high quality and numerous photos came back quickly and with no problems. I would recommend Lynds Photography to anyone looking for a great value in the Bay Area.

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Viktoriya B

Working with Lynds Photography for my wedding day was such a wonderful experience. From the start, they were very clear about the terms and pricing was reasonable as well compared to a lot of other places I contacted in the area. Keith(owner and videographer)is a delight to work... Read More with and our video as well as 7 minute highlights clip turned out a lot better than I originally expected. He was able to capture all the raw and beautiful moments with his amazing photographer, Robin, without interfering with any of the days festivities. They gave advise when asked about typical shots that should be captured and saved me from ruining my pics by letting me know they wouldn't turn out great with disco lights throughout the reception. Planning a wedding can be really stressful and vendors can be a headache, but I can say with confidence I am 100% satisfied with their work and they made it such a seamless process from start to end. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Karen L

Lynds photography was a great experience very professional, creative and friendly. The sneak peek photos were beautiful and we are looking foreword to seeing more!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Mareesa H

Hopefully saving another brides day being ruined.6 weeks and have yet to receive my full album of photographs, Im writing this based on my terrible experience with this photographer&how bad some of our photographs for sneak peak are. We chose Lynds to do our ceremony&wedding... Read More pictures because of the reviews seen (which we were skeptical about) but having a conversations with Keith were confident our wedding pictures would be amazing due to such "incredible photographers used he said, his reassurance and the comfortability we felt by Keith.He assured us the location ohe had just shot and know in and out... well 30 mins before the wedding began I got an abrasive call from the photographer saying exactly"Hi I'm here and I don't know where to go". I couldn't believe he called the bride (when my husband was there)Side note there are only two wedding spots so could he not just have looked? Why call the groom LET ALONE the bride.Basically Keith is a fantastic salesman&advocate for his company. In saying that,wonderful to communicate with&a lovely man,this doesn't help my day being ruined&photographs being less than parr with him sending a photographer who not only wasn't professional but unpleasant to have. Position the photographer made me do came out awful. He was persistent continuously saying look down, turn my head further etc. getting snappy as I couldn't turn it any further or down, this was the situation with all pictures in fact. Terrible guidance that I wish I had of stood my ground and said no as the photo looks disheveled and unattractive. Not only are some of the pictures heartbreakingly terrible my day was ruined by a terrible attitude when explaining I didn't like some things he was doing on the day. Although we paid for a vendor meal of $60 for the 5 hour shift the photographer was on, as my husband and I sat down at our table to look for him to take a picture with our beautiful table setting he was at our horderves table which was for GUESTS making himself a plate, only 45 minutes after being there. Not only could we not have our picture taken at this moment, he was eating our guests food. We were married in a stunning winery and had pictures taken in only one spot which had a terrible background and mess everywhere in the background because he said the lighting was bad and couldn't take it elsewhere on the lawn. Mind you my father took a picture ofy husband and I where we wanted (that the photographer said no to) and the picture is stunning. Unfortunately again, our only specific photographs where we wanted we didn't get because the photographer explained he knew better and it wouldn't work. In the background of another beautiful picture with my niece is his photography equipment. I have a special photo ruined with something that should be so obvious to a professional photographer. I attached that as an example also. Another on the dance floor.. it's black and white.. with a white dance floor? And camera equipment in the background AGAIN.He wasted so much time telling my family to go into "third position" and eye rolled when they didn't know what this was. He also said to our group when standing there after 5 mins of us just waiting "well I'll take the picture when you're all smiling" My wedding day was imperfect because of our photographer and my memories were captured horribly and I'm embarrassed to look at how awful I look in some based on how he made me stand and position myself,the most unflattering I could imagine.

2017-11-07T17:35:07 Response from the vendor

I feel badly that you are unhappy and look forward to meeting soon to talk. This link is a small sample of a few images from your wedding including some enhancements that we can do: http://www.lyndsphoto.com/Clients/Mareesa-Justin-Preview/n-grnz8g/ new sneak peeks: http://blog.lyndsphoto.com/2017/09/mareesa-justin-wente-vineyards-livermore/

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Crystal C

I had worked with Keith and Lynds Photography a few years ago before we booked them for our wedding and had a good experience so I emailed Keith about pricing for our wedding. Keith gave us a great deal because we wanted a simple package; in our deal, we got five hours of... Read More photography coverage (one location), all edited full resolution digital images, an online gallery for one year, and a 24-page "Cobalt" coffee table album. After shopping around, Keith's pricing was a great deal. Barbara was our photographer for the wedding and we loved her! She was easy to work with and took great photos. We were really happy with the photos we received considering we gave Barbara no direction at all for the kinds of photos we wanted (we just didn't know). We just selected our photos and received our wedding album and it's beautiful. We made a duplicate for our mother-in-law and she cried when we gave it to her. All in all, we had a great experience. Good communication, good product, and good pricing. I have already recommended Lynds Photography to others. Check them out!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Elena W

Our wedding video is PERFECT!! I was very impressed with the talent and effort that was put into our video. Keith Lynds and his team are very professional, had great communication with us through the process, and put together a video that we will cherish for the rest of our... Read More lives. Good quality footage, and attention to detail. I highly recommend Lynds videography!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 John M

Incredible shots and professionalism by this team. Throughout the entire process their attention to details around the timeline and the venue to get the best shots possible really stood out. They were very open and flexible about everything while also sharing their professional... Read More opinions. Overall great experience.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Samantha S

A wonderful day captured in beautiful images! My husband and I couldn't be any happier with our experience with Keith and his team for our wedding celebration in August at The Brazilian Room in Tilden Park. We ended up reaching out to Keith with only a few weeks to spare, but he... Read More accommodated us wonderfully. We also just recently settled into the area and did not have a car, but he was kind enough to pick us up from the nearby BART station and bring us to his cozy studio. He worked with us to solidify our vision and set us up with the right time frame etc. Barbara was our photographer on the day--excited, patient, and creative! We were all a bit of a mess when she first came, but she was calm and kind throughout the process. My husband and I both can be a little stiff when it comes to photos, but she was encouraging and worked with our comfort and strengths. It was also wonderful to have a Spanish speaking photographer (purely coincidence) since we had a few important family members who were more comfortable with the language. She made the day so special~~~~ The moments Barbara captured were authentic and precious. Thanks to Keith and his team for setting it up and editing them into a great collection.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

Lynds photography is amazing. Keith and Justin were great. We hired them for our wedding day on 9/02/2017 to be our videographer and set up a photobooth. From our initial consultation with Keith, he was very professional and thorough. He answered emails promptly and was very... Read More easy to work with. Their rates are really reasonable and the quality of work is excellent. I would definitely recommend using Lynds Photography,and will be referring others I know to use his services.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Heavenly F

We were married 9/17/2017 at Poppy Ridge Golf Course in Livermore, CA. Joe was absolutely wonderful to work with and got some really nice sneak peeks to us within a week. We're confident that we'll love the rest of our photos just as much. Keith was always responsive within two... Read More days and Lynds has pricing for every budget without sacrificing quality. This was one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Maddie C

My husband and I got married last 6/25/2017 are beyond thrilled and thankful that we chose "Lynds Photography" to capture our wedding/especial day at Pleasant Hill CA. From the moment we begin our phonemail and email exchanges with Keith to the day of our wedding being capture... Read More by keith and Lisa was just amazing and flawless! Keith is very knowledgable and make us comfortable and was a great guide helping us choose our wedding package. It was very easy to communicate with him whenever we needed him, he was very efficient at responding to our questions and emails. We definitely recommend Lynds Photography to everyone to hire him, price is very affordable the service is great... A+++++++ keep up the great job to all of you.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Megan E

True professionals and easy to work with! Keith Lynds was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Our photographer (Adam) and videographer (Miles) were a key part in making our big day extra special.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Kristina W

Lynds did the photography for our wedding at Scott's Garden in Walnut Creek. We had Joe as our photographer and he did an excellent job of getting all the photos we wanted while still allowing us time to go to cocktail hour! The team also did a great job putting together the... Read More album we ordered. They were very efficient, responsive, and produced high quality work.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Y S

Adam the photographer was professional and creative. He was was great to work with!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Dasha N

After searching around the bay area and interviewing multiple photographers we finally lucked out with Lynds Photo. Keith was incredibly attentive to our wedding details and made sure we were taken care of. The photos turned out amazing and Adam, our photographer was very... Read More friendly, outgoing, and very creative. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Thanks again Keith.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 jess r

Lynds Photography goes above and beyond to make their clients needs and wants a reality from their superb customer service to the careful editing process . The staff does a wonderful job in capturing those special moments , and their candid shots are some of my favorites out... Read More of all the companies in the area since they truly capture those magical moments that occur outside of planned poses .

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amy W

Lynds photography did a fantastic job with our wedding this year. Our photographer, Eliot made sure to capture every emotion and moment with skill that was very impressive. He gave us great guidance on posed pictures, but stayed out of our way for candids. We had a few... Read More requests after the event, which the owner Keith was quick and happy to help us with, and delivered exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lynne N

Lynds Photography took the photos for my engagement and wedding, and also covered the wedding of my brother and several of my friends. Their willingness to listen to my needs, along with providing helpful suggestions when I needed direction was excellent. I'm always referring... Read More Lynds Photo to others because I have confidence that they'll be dependable in every way, while still being flexible when adjustments are needed. Keith Lynds is very patient and willing to answer all questions, and I never felt rushed, which is often not the case in the service industry. I'm so impressed with the creative ability of the staff, from the photographers on site, along with the employees who design the albums. It's really fun to see what kind of new techniques and arrangements they use in their images. I've had many friends tell me they could relax during an often stressful and busy time, knowing everything was covered on their special day, since the studio and owner has many years of experience. I highly recommend Lynds Photography-you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Andrea N

Working with Keith and Adam was great! Very professional, excellent quality, and friendly.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Erica K

I love Lynds Photo Everything was perfect and they accomadated all they I dreamed of on my special day!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katie D

We hired Lynds photography for our wedding in the presidio and after discussing with Keith opted for the full package (video, photo and photo booth). I cannot say enough nice things about Keith and his team. They were professional, responsible, friendly and our pictures came out... Read More beautifully. I have to say we were hesitant about getting the video at first but am so glad we did because we have gotten a lot of laughs from it and have been able to watch a day that really flew by too fast. We had a lot of vendors that we were coordinating with on our wedding date and Lynds was one of our favorites. We worked with Eliot, he is an awesome photographer.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Vanessa H

I've spent quite a bit of time with Keith and Adam as we used them for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. I can now say these two gents hold a very special place in my heart. We worked with Keith on the back end; he handled the logistics, communication, etc. Adam... Read More was our photographer so we were with him a lot "out in the field". Both are incredibly professional and a blast to work with. Adam had me laughing to the point of tears as he wrangled our 26 person bridal party.... the guy has some serious skills. And our photos..... beautiful beyond words. The only downfall is when I had to say goodbye. I certainly hope to work with you both again; maybe on someone else's wedding. Keith Lynds Photography knows their stuff and come highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Fatemah N

We are so happy with Lynd's photography. Very attentive and reasonable pricing. Our pictures turned out great. They did a great job. Will hire them again in a heartbeat!

Keith Lynds

My father, Robert Lynds, started Lynds Photo in 1945, in Berkeley, California. Over the years, he never wavered from his goal of providing the best wedding photography to all Bay Area Brides and Grooms. Today, I continue what he started so long ago. While I rely on our team of dedicated professional wedding photographers to capture our bride and groom's memories, I now provide the perfect add-on video service to round out our offerings.