Magical Wedding Singer & Custom Songwriter

I find great joy in guiding couples through the meaningful and fun process of making the most of their wedding music. Together, we'll discover your ideal weddings songs through a straight-forward, simple process, based in what matters most to you. I provide a stunning, elegant and personalized live performance (a wide range of contemporary and older songs from various genres) for your wedding ceremony, and can even write a special, custom song, if that's your cup of tea. :) I'd love to help you feel clear, confident and inspired about how music can take your wedding to the next level. Please message me for a FREE consult!

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Piano, Ukulele, Vocals

Country, Folk, Jazz, Pop, R&B

Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Twin Cities Metro Area (217) 714-6121

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Bryan L

Lynn was such an invaluable part of our ceremony. She was a perfect mix of professionalism, ease to work with, humor, and helpfulness. Lynn was a joy to work with in both the preparation for the ceremony, during the ceremony, and during our reception! Thanks Lynn for making the... Read More wedding truly special!

2016-10-04T00:01:55 Response from the vendor

Thank YOU for having great ideas, a hilarious and heartfelt crew to work with, and for including me - it was and still is an honor. Blessings to you and yours!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 S H

I LOVED working with Lynn to make our wedding music completely "us" and completely memorable! 3.5 years later, and I am so happy we chose Lynn. I felt loved, listened to, and honored throughout the entire process, and I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

2016-09-28T19:37:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a joy for me, too.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Olivia P

Lynn and her circle of musicians are a dream. She performed for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and the vibe she created was remarkable. Lynn's attention to song styling and timing made our ceremony cinematic. You won't regret making her a partner in your very special day.

2016-10-20T12:28:02 Response from the vendor

We felt the same about working with you, too. :) Thanks for your stellar communication, kind words, and for hosting an event that left everyone who attended (including us!) totally inspired by your love. Loved being a part of it, and we are grateful that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Grace D

One of the highlights of my husband and I's wedding day was having Lynn O'Brien play during our ceremony. Her piano playing and singing were outstanding! We absolutely loved that she could play some of our favorite jazz and pop tunes as well as that she was willing to learn a... Read More new piece just for our wedding. She is gracious and incredibly easy to work with - you can tell that she truly enjoys what she does. We were so grateful to have Lynn as a part of our special day - she really helped to set the tone of our brunch wedding.

2016-10-09T23:03:26 Response from the vendor

You chose some great pieces. :) Thanks for trusting me with your special day - it was so elegant and fun. I hope that your marriage has been a blessing since then and am grateful that we had the chance to work together!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Kayla S

Lynn is an absolute joy. I had hardcore decision fatigue and didn't give her much to work from, but with her skill, experience, and insight, she transformed my vague ideas into a beautiful musical experience that made our ceremony even more special. (In fact, my... Read More sister-in-law--an event designer in L.A. who has coordinated and attended countless weddings--said that Lynn's music was one of the most memorable wedding performances she'd ever seen.) 100% recommend Lynn to anyone and everyone.

2016-09-29T23:24:25 Response from the vendor

I am so grateful for your kind feedback! Thanks for asking me to be a part of your sacred day. You were delightful to work with, and your outdoor ceremony was breathtaking. After getting married myself this year, I now have so much perspective on... Read Less Read More

Lynn O'Brien

There is a distinct uniqueness and intimacy to every wedding ceremony. As a performer and custom songwriter for weddings, my work is a joyful blend of my professional skills/background, my love for people, and my passion for creatively and intentionally sharing the power of music in this world. I have played music from several genres for over 300 wedding ceremonies, thousands of concerts, and I am also a board-certified music therapist. My job is to make music one of the most MAGICAL, easy, and memorable elements of your wedding experience.