Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

55 Shumway Rd, Brockport, NY (585) 637-4600

Reviewed on 3/23/2016

Great flowers for your wedding. .very helpful and wonderful knowledge of what would look best on one's wedding day.

Confused by vendor's portfolio

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 A. B

On this vendor's website, there is a tab reading "Our Wedding Portfolio", and the title of the page reads, "Our Special Wedding Pictures of Our Latest Weddings of the Season" which, to me, means "This is work I have personally created for clients" except,based on some of the... Read More watermarks and Google image searches, it looks like these pictures aren't local to the vendor's area and pop up in a lot of blogs (some with really comprehensive albums). After checking on the photogs, I found they often link to florists who are not this vendor? It's fine if the photos are just examples of possible creations, but it needs to be very clearly marked as such or its incredibly misleading.

amazing flowers, my guests are still talking about

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Bridget O

I had only a general idea of what I wanted when I met with lynn but she made my dreams a reality! The flowers were amazing, absolutely perfect!

very reasonable pricing

Reviewed on 9/17/2011 Karen K

Lynn did a wonderful job with our flowers and she did not charge an arm and a leg. One of the flowers that we wanted turned out to not be available during the season that we needed it so Lynn really helped to rework our design and make a look that was a close to the original... Read More vision as possible.