M. Crescimbeni Bridal Hair and Makeup

Serving NJ/NY/PA and Destination Weddings

Bridal hair Design and Flawless makeup.

Bridal Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist for Weddings M. Crescimbeni Artistry is an Elite On Location Award Winning Hair and Makeup Artists. Get "The Red Carpet Look" for your wedding or your next event only with us . We can accommodate any size bridal party and we specialize and hair design and a flawless Hd makeup that last all day .

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spas, Tanning, Beauty

395 Springfield Ave., Berkeley Heights, NJ Serving NJ/NY/PA and Destination Weddings (908) 230-7168

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Khushali T

She is so amazing! I never ended up doing a trial with her, my schedule and flexibility just did not allow me to, but she had such wonderful raving reviews that I trusted it would be ok. And all her reviews were so right! She made me look and feel so gorgeous, for all Indian... Read More brides I wold recommend her, she is the best ..😊

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 LisaMarie D

Mercedes work is beautiful and she is a pleasure to work with. She is a calm force on the day of the wedding. She is open to suggestion, offers solid advice and ultimately has a finished product that looks natural and glamorous all in one. My makeup looked flawless all day.... Read More Thank you Mercedes! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Shivani S

Mercedes was absolutely amazing. She was one of the best decisions that I made regarding my wedding. I knew as soon as I went for my trial that I had to book her! She really listened to what I wanted my hair and makeup to be like and gave me exactly that. On my wedding day, she... Read More came on time and overcame my expectations. I received compliments all day on my hair and makeup and I have Mercedes to thank for that!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Mary Therese O

I am so happy I chose Mercedes to do my wedding hair and makeup! Through trials, Mercedes and I were able to choose a look that matched my dress, wedding theme, and personality. Mercedes gave me an elegant hairstyle with fresh and natural makeup, that enhanced my look (rather... Read More than change it), and made me feel beautiful. She also did a great job with my bridesmaids and mom! I was so happy that Mercedes was able to come to my mother’s house to get me and the girls ready, which allowed me to relax with my family, and enjoy the morning. Thank you Mercedes!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Melissa D

Mercedes did the hair and makeup for my wedding day and I could not have been happier. She made me feel so beautiful and my 8 bridesmaids look gorgeous. I wanted to look like myself but ,the best version of myself .My makeup and hair last thought the entire night and look... Read More amazing ,I am so happy she was a part of my wedding day and I would hire her and her team again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Claudia F

Mercedes helped me more than I could've imagined on my wedding day ! My make up was beautiful I truly loved it . She arrived early and Took her time to make sure that every detail was perfect. Everybody could not stop complementing me on how beautiful my make up... Read More looked.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Lindsey P

I unfortunately had a very bad experience with Mercedes. I found her through theknot website and contacted her because of her great reviews. My initial interactions with her were fine. I set up an appointment with her for a trial in her salon. I was considering an updo and a... Read More half-up look, and came prepared with multiple photographs of looks I had in mind for each. As she was working on the first style, I confided in her that, due to some health issues, my hair had thinned significantly, and I was quite self-conscious about this. She finished the first look and it was, let's say, disappointing. She could see on my face that I didn't care for the style, and she immediately began blaming my hair (it was just too fine, too thin, I would need at least 2 packs of extensions to look even close to nice, etc). It was really hurtful, but I tried to brush it off, and she began the updo. I was also really disappointed in this look! Again, she blamed my hair and made me feel even more self-conscious and terrible about myself. After she finished the second look, I was ready to get the hell out of her salon. I went up to the desk to pay her, and she decided then was a good time to tell me cash or check only! I was going to a salon, not someone's house, so it didn't even occur to me that she would not have a credit card machine. Maybe that was my mistake, but I've never been to a salon that was cash only. Either way, it would have been nice to have been told that in advance. She told me to just mail a check, which I did the next morning. I showed friends and co-workers the two styles over the next few days, and there wasn't one person that thought that either look was even okay (and I did not let them know my thoughts before I showed them the photos). Multiple people said "please tell me you didn't sign a contract yet." Approximately a week after my appointment with her, I get a series of nasty texts from her that she had not yet received payment for the services she rendered. I told her that I had mailed the check, and to please give it another day or two. She gave it one more day, and when the check didn't arrive, sent me another crazy string of texts. I ended up having to stop payment on the check, and QuickPay her because she would not leave me alone. Needless to say, I found another stylist to do my wedding hair. He was amazing, and a genius. He never once made me feel anything less than beautiful, and gave me a gorgeous, full style. A truly gifted stylist can do that for you, Mercedes could not.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kelsey F

Mercedes and her crew did hair and makeup for my wedding (10 people in total including my mother and mother-in-law). Her and her team are professional and their on-site service was exactly what we needed. The team worked quickly, accommodating everyone's hair and makeup request... Read More based on description/pictures and everyone was very pleased! We're excited to see pictures as we're sure the makeup will pop!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Rina V

Best decision I made was to have Mercedes do my hair and makeup! She made me look so glamorous and feel like a princess. The trial was awesome and the wedding day, I was left speechless!!! She did all my bridal party's hair and makeup and everyone looked perfect. I highly... Read More recommend!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Anahita F

I’m SO lucky I found Mercedes to share my wedding day with. She is truly amazing! I wanted to find someone who could do ethnic style makeup for my Persian wedding and loved what I saw on her website. I called her, and despite having a wedding booked that day she was able to fit... Read More me, my 8 bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law in between the other wedding. From my first interaction with her I knew this was the person I wanted! She is SO polite and professional on the phone and really worked to accommodate us. I went to NJ for my trial and absolutely loved her style of makeup and hair. I immediately booked her. On wedding day her team far surpassed our expectations! Mercedes and 3 of her assistants showed up to our hotel suite in Manhattan exactly on time. I had a very large bridal party and every one of them was made to look just gorgeous! Mercedes did my own and my mother’s hair and make up, and I could not have been more pleased. She is truly talented and an artist. She has an eye for what looks good on you, but also listens to what you want and tailors it to your look. Every bride is super nervous the morning of their wedding. You WANT Mercedes in the room with you! She is so artistic and so calming that you just know you are in good hands. You can just relax and enjoy the moment. She has also hired a fantastic team. My bridesmaids all loved them! All of her assistants were awesome and one of them even came to the venue with us to do hair and makeup touch ups. What a GREAT decision. After taking pictures in the sweltering August heat it was great to have her around to touch up myself, the moms, and all the bridesmaids before the big ceremony. Mercedes you and your team are awesome! Thank you so much for being such a big part of our special day! I will recommend you to any of my friends getting married in the future!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Stephanie S

Mercedes and her team did hair and makeup for me, 8 bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law for my wedding in July. We could not have been more pleased with their work!! We all looked incredible and everyone was very happy. They were on time, professional, calm, and did... Read More amazing work!! I wanted to make a change from my trial on the day of the wedding and she was so supportive and executed the change perfectly! I highly recommend using Mercedes for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

She is amazing! Mercedes was fast, efficient and got all of us done on time. I highly recommend her for any bridal service. She makes sure to have everything ready to go on the morning of your event. One of the easiest vendors I worked with while getting married. I cannot say... Read More enough good things about her!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

Mercedes and her assistant are fabulous! Everyone in the wedding party looked amazing! Mercedes is a joy to work with - very professional and very gifted. I would recommend them highly.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

Thank you Mercedes!!! Thank you to Mercedes for working tirelessly with me and my family to make my sister the happiest bride on her wedding day. From the first hair trial, Mercedes worked with the Bride-to-Be to discover the perfect wedding look, even when the Bride wasn't... Read More sure what she wanted to look like. She even met us for a second trial to revamp the look, very late on a weekday. Her patience with us was so appreciated. Mercedes and team arrived bright and early the morning of and did hair and makeup for my sister (the Bride), the mothers of the bride and groom, 10 bridesmaids and a flower girl. They looked at our pictures of inspiration and delivered exactly what we were looking for. She spent extra time on the Bride who was beyond thrilled with her look. She touched up everyone’s makeup and double checked everyone’s hair before she left for the day. All of our hair and makeup lasted the entire day (until well past 11pm!). She made us look gorgeous! I would highly recommend Mercedes for any bride!

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Stephanie H

I highly recommend Mercedes. She is a true professional and is highly skilled at hair, makeup and just over all style. I was married in September 2015, Mercedes did hair and makeup for my mom, two bridesmaids and myself. We all looked beautiful and received many compliments! My... Read More makeup lasted all day and all night and I couldn't be happier. She is truly the sweetest person and worked with me on perfecting my hair style. She arrived before her start time and got straight to work! Book Mercedes, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Sarah D

Mercedes did mine and my family's makeup for my wedding in April 2015. She was very professional, courteous, punctual, and listened to what we wanted even when my mom wanted to change her lipstick color a few times! Mercedes feels like "one of the girls" and you will feel very... Read More comfortable with having her in the room with you when you get ready. I would recommend Mercedes Crescimbeni if you are looking for a creative makeup artist. I look forward to using her again for other events!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Gift P

She did an amazing on my wedding day. Me and my other 7 girls looked absolutely gorgeous. I highly recommend any brides to be who are looking for a professional makeup and hair stylist to give her a call.

Reviewed on 8/01/2015 Kate

Mercedes took forever to answer any call or email. It took her very long to sign the contract, and then she never sent back a copy of it with her signature like we requested. Day of, she showed up and demanded the money before she would begin. My mother was paying and so I had... Read More to run around the hotel and try and find my mom who was sewing buttons on the pants of all the groomsmen. So she had to stop what she was doing to come down and handle it. She also promised a second person would be coming and they showed up late. Our hair was nice, but she left the second she finished my hair. I wanted the front curled more but she was gone so I tried to do it myself and burnt my forehead. So the entire day I had a huge burn mark on my face. I had to redo the hair to try and hide the burn. This all could've been avoiding if she would've hung around for 5 minutes to make sure I liked it. She had absolutely no bedside manner and was not personable at all. She was hard to talk to and all of the girls would say the same thing. (I had 10 people get their hair done that day) I bought extensions just for the wedding day and she would've even do them. Her and her assistant rushed through and no one was really thrilled with their hair but she was gone before they could say anything. I would absolutely not recommend her.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Rachel K

Mercedes made me look gorgeous for my wedding. My hair and make-up were flawless and lasted all day and night. Mercedes and her assistant also did hair and make-up for my mom, sister-in-law, MOH, and niece. They all looked so pretty and were thrilled with their wedding looks.... Read More Mercedes is as lovely as she is talented, and she radiated calm on the day of the wedding. We were up early, but everyone was finished on time. I can't recommend Mercedes enough, she's absolutely wonderful.

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Tracey G

Mercedes and her assistant did a wonderful job for my wedding!! I had a large bridal party (8 bridesmaids plus my mom and I) and they were able to do hair and makeup for everyone in both a timely and relaxed manner. There wasn't a hint of stress or rush and everyone looked... Read More amazing! Mercedes is also extremely flexible! I changed the type of hairstyle I wanted after my trial and she executed the new style with no trouble at all. My makeup lasted the entire day/night and I felt great. I think every bride wants to look like her best self and Mercedes allowed me to do just that. She is a true professional (and kind hearted and relaxing!) and I would recommend her to any bride in the area!

A true artist

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Eileen W

I was married on November 15, 2014 and used Mercedes for my hair and makeup. There simply aren't enough wonderful things to say about Mercedes. She was incredibly sweet, professional and hardworking throughout all of my trials (I had two) and most especially on my wedding... Read More day. Mercedes is a truly talented hair and makeup artist. She immediately "got" the look I was going for and was wonderful at guiding my vision to a final look that stunned in person and in photograph and film. I did the airbrushing makeup, as did all of my bridesmaids and my mother. Our hair and makeup lasted PERFECTLY throughout the entire day and night (our ceremony was at 2:30 and we began getting ready as early as 8:00am). I could not be happier with how I looked on the wedding day and in all of my professional, and non-professional, photographs. What I loved most about working with Mercedes on my wedding day was how efficiently and smoothly everything ran the morning of. We had 10 girls, including myself, getting hair and makeup done. Mercedes brought an additional hair stylist and an additional makeup artist with her who focused on the bridesmaids. They were both incredible. Everyone arrived perfectly on time and we were never once in a rush, short on time, or stressed getting ready. Mercedes did my hair and makeup, along with my mom, cousin and grandmother. Everyone had a relaxing morning and we were ready by 12:00, exactly when I asked to be done. Book Mercedes for your wedding. She is a true artist and you will not be disappointed!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/06/2014

I had my wedding in May this past year and used Mercedes to do my makeup and hair for the day. She was AMAZING. I loved the trial that I had with her and the makeup on the day of blew me away. She also did hair and makeup for my mother and sister and they were both THRILLED.... Read More Mercedes was amazing - my wedding was super early in the morning and Mercedes came at around 4am to get me ready! As an Indian bride, there is also the giant task of getting the clothes on (and on putting the dupatta on the head). She is a PRO at Indian weddings! Also, my makeup lasted from 5am until late late that night when I showered and washed my face. It lasted through sweating and everything - I only had to touch up my lipstick every once in while but other than that, it was FLAWLESS. She uses airbrush for the foundation and it makes a HUGE difference. Overall, I would recommend her to ANYONE looking for a makeup and hair artist in the NJ/NYC area. Love her =)

Beautiful Work!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Lauren G

Flawless makeup and Amazing hair. Since the moment I had my trial with Mercedes, I knew I would look amazing the day of my wedding! She knew exactly the look that I wanted. At first, I wasn't sure about the hair and makeup look, so I brought many pictures on the day of the... Read More trial, but Mercedes was able to create a look that was perfect for me, and just what I had in mind. The day of my wedding she and her team were amazing. Very punctual, professional, and fun to work with. I highly recommended her, she is the best!

my wedding day 09/27/2014

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Mercedes crescimbeni did an amazing job on my wedding day. She made me looked beautiful and flawless not only that; she also made me feel very comfortable during the session and she conducted herself very professional and punctual. It was a pleasure having her as my makeup... Read More artist and hair stylist and I will definetely recommend her. thanks again Mercedes you're an excellent professional!.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Kim a

Mercedes was great to work with. She was friendly & professional. She did an absolutely beautiful job on me & my mother & bridesmaids. She was a bit on the expensive side but her work was phenomenal & everyone looked great. She arrived on time and finished on time. She was also... Read More flexible in that my mother-in-law cancelled on her last minute & she didn't charge us for it. Ladies should definitely bring a picture of how they want their hair to look & she will recreate it.