M. Crescimbeni Bridal Hair and Makeup

Serving NJ/NY/PA and Destination Weddings

Bridal hair Design and Flawless makeup.

Bridal Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist for Weddings M. Crescimbeni Artistry is an Elite On Location Award Winning Hair and Makeup Artists. Get "The Red Carpet Look" for your wedding or your next event only with us . We can accommodate any size bridal party and we specialize and hair design and a flawless Hd makeup that last all day .

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spas, Tanning, Beauty

395 Springfield Ave., Berkeley Heights, NJ Serving NJ/NY/PA and Destination Weddings (908) 230-7168

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Khushali T

She is so amazing! I never ended up doing a trial with her, my schedule and flexibility just did not allow me to, but she had such wonderful raving reviews that I trusted it would be ok. And all her reviews were so right! She made me look and feel so gorgeous, for all Indian... Read More brides I wold recommend her, she is the best ..😊

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 LisaMarie D

Mercedes work is beautiful and she is a pleasure to work with. She is a calm force on the day of the wedding. She is open to suggestion, offers solid advice and ultimately has a finished product that looks natural and glamorous all in one. My makeup looked flawless all day.... Read More Thank you Mercedes! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Shivani S

Mercedes was absolutely amazing. She was one of the best decisions that I made regarding my wedding. I knew as soon as I went for my trial that I had to book her! She really listened to what I wanted my hair and makeup to be like and gave me exactly that. On my wedding day, she... Read More came on time and overcame my expectations. I received compliments all day on my hair and makeup and I have Mercedes to thank for that!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Nikki U

Mercedes was so positive, flexible and great to work with. She reached out right away to schedule a trial, was very patient with me as I asked to see multiple styles and always kept an "it's your day!" attitude. She also hung tough with my very wacky family. Budget was a concern... Read More of mine and her rates are so reasonable for her services. I would totally recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Pooja D

Mercedes was wonderful! As soon as I did a trial, I immediately knew that she was who I wanted for my wedding. She made me feel so natural and comfortable on my wedding day, especially as someone who does not wear a lot of makeup! She was so professional and timely. I was told... Read More by my coordinator that I might not make my cocktail hour due to our timings but Mercedes made sure I was ready quickly and looking my best to be able to make it! I highly recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Minal P

Mercedes and her assistant were amazing! I was so happy with all of my make-up and hairstyles. I don't like to wear a lot of make-up on my face, but still wanted to look amazing... Mercedes was able to do this for me. Each hairstyle was exactly what I wanted for each event.... Read More Mercedes was quick and efficient to work with, everyone loved their looks! Thank you Mercedes!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Anjli B

Mercedes was a wonderful choice for my wedding. It’s very difficult to find someone who understands darker skin tones, but she nailed it! She picked the perfect makeup palate for my complexion and made me look beautiful on my big day. I also had the perfect up do. She suggested... Read More a beautiful flower in my hair to enhance the look and made me flawless!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Radhika P

Mercedes and her team were incredible! Mercedes did an amazing job with my hair and make-up. The following day, Mercedes and her team were so efficient and did a wonderful job. Everyone looked beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Andrea Z

Mercedes and her team did a great job on the hair and makeup for myself and my wedding party. They were on time, relaxed and talented. My makeup lasted all night and looked great

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Gia L

Mercedes and her team were AMAZING,I had 10 bridesmaids plus my mom and 2 flowers girls and we were on time and everybody looked beautiful! Thank you Mercedes you are the best .

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 L. M

What initially helped me choose Mercedes to do my wedding hair and makeup was her openness to my opinion. I don't typically wear a lot of makeup and don't particularly love getting my hair done. However, Mercedes made me feel immediately comfortable. She was very confident in... Read More her work but also open to my preferences, which made all of the difference. She was punctual, professional, easy going, accommodating, very easy to work with, and great at what she does. I would (and will) highly recommend her for both hair and makeup to any brides. I was so happy with both my hair and makeup and they both stayed in place, even through the after party.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Susan D

Mercedes was very professional and friendly, she was on time, caring and made sure I loved my hair and makeup,I felt so beautiful that I cried :) my bridesmaids were very pleased with the services that she and her team provided .I highly recommended her .

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Ashley A

I'd give zero stars if I could. I'm not one for posting poor reviews, but I'm making an exception for this. Mercedes is very pushy, unfriendly, and doesn't do what you ask even though it's YOUR wedding day. She insisted on coming at 12 for a 6pm wedding regardless of how many... Read More times I said I don't want to be ready until 4:30 when my photographer and videographer start their coverage. She refused to stay beyond 4pm when I asked. By 1:45, almost my entire wedding party & mother were done and she was starting mine! Thank god my photographer and videographer both happened to be kind enough to show up early. The other problem was the hair. It looked nothing like the photo she had. It had no natural look even though I kept telling her I wanted soft and natural (can't tell you how much hairspray I fought after my wedding). The atmosphere was so unfriendly while she and her assistant worked, too. No conversation and when I asked questions she was snippy with her responses and disagreed with everything I asked or said. I would NOT recommend. Find somebody who is going to make your day about you.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Kristine O

Mercedes was absolutely wonderful! She's professional, down to earth and a great listener. She really created the look that we all wanted. She was accommodating and so helpful every step of the way. She added something special with her expertise and great energy. Highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Mary Therese O

I am so happy I chose Mercedes to do my wedding hair and makeup! Through trials, Mercedes and I were able to choose a look that matched my dress, wedding theme, and personality. Mercedes gave me an elegant hairstyle with fresh and natural makeup, that enhanced my look (rather... Read More than change it), and made me feel beautiful. She also did a great job with my bridesmaids and mom! I was so happy that Mercedes was able to come to my mother’s house to get me and the girls ready, which allowed me to relax with my family, and enjoy the morning. Thank you Mercedes!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Melissa D

Mercedes did the hair and makeup for my wedding day and I could not have been happier. She made me feel so beautiful and my 8 bridesmaids look gorgeous. I wanted to look like myself but ,the best version of myself .My makeup and hair last thought the entire night and look... Read More amazing ,I am so happy she was a part of my wedding day and I would hire her and her team again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Claudia F

Mercedes helped me more than I could've imagined on my wedding day ! My make up was beautiful I truly loved it . She arrived early and Took her time to make sure that every detail was perfect. Everybody could not stop complementing me on how beautiful my make up... Read More looked.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Lindsey P

I unfortunately had a very bad experience with Mercedes. I found her through theknot website and contacted her because of her great reviews. My initial interactions with her were fine. I set up an appointment with her for a trial in her salon. I was considering an updo and a... Read More half-up look, and came prepared with multiple photographs of looks I had in mind for each. As she was working on the first style, I confided in her that, due to some health issues, my hair had thinned significantly, and I was quite self-conscious about this. She finished the first look and it was, let's say, disappointing. She could see on my face that I didn't care for the style, and she immediately began blaming my hair (it was just too fine, too thin, I would need at least 2 packs of extensions to look even close to nice, etc). It was really hurtful, but I tried to brush it off, and she began the updo. I was also really disappointed in this look! Again, she blamed my hair and made me feel even more self-conscious and terrible about myself. After she finished the second look, I was ready to get the hell out of her salon. I went up to the desk to pay her, and she decided then was a good time to tell me cash or check only! I was going to a salon, not someone's house, so it didn't even occur to me that she would not have a credit card machine. Maybe that was my mistake, but I've never been to a salon that was cash only. Either way, it would have been nice to have been told that in advance. She told me to just mail a check, which I did the next morning. I showed friends and co-workers the two styles over the next few days, and there wasn't one person that thought that either look was even okay (and I did not let them know my thoughts before I showed them the photos). Multiple people said "please tell me you didn't sign a contract yet." Approximately a week after my appointment with her, I get a series of nasty texts from her that she had not yet received payment for the services she rendered. I told her that I had mailed the check, and to please give it another day or two. She gave it one more day, and when the check didn't arrive, sent me another crazy string of texts. I ended up having to stop payment on the check, and QuickPay her because she would not leave me alone. Needless to say, I found another stylist to do my wedding hair. He was amazing, and a genius. He never once made me feel anything less than beautiful, and gave me a gorgeous, full style. A truly gifted stylist can do that for you, Mercedes could not.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kelsey F

Mercedes and her crew did hair and makeup for my wedding (10 people in total including my mother and mother-in-law). Her and her team are professional and their on-site service was exactly what we needed. The team worked quickly, accommodating everyone's hair and makeup request... Read More based on description/pictures and everyone was very pleased! We're excited to see pictures as we're sure the makeup will pop!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Rina V

Best decision I made was to have Mercedes do my hair and makeup! She made me look so glamorous and feel like a princess. The trial was awesome and the wedding day, I was left speechless!!! She did all my bridal party's hair and makeup and everyone looked perfect. I highly... Read More recommend!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Anahita F

I’m SO lucky I found Mercedes to share my wedding day with. She is truly amazing! I wanted to find someone who could do ethnic style makeup for my Persian wedding and loved what I saw on her website. I called her, and despite having a wedding booked that day she was able to fit... Read More me, my 8 bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law in between the other wedding. From my first interaction with her I knew this was the person I wanted! She is SO polite and professional on the phone and really worked to accommodate us. I went to NJ for my trial and absolutely loved her style of makeup and hair. I immediately booked her. On wedding day her team far surpassed our expectations! Mercedes and 3 of her assistants showed up to our hotel suite in Manhattan exactly on time. I had a very large bridal party and every one of them was made to look just gorgeous! Mercedes did my own and my mother’s hair and make up, and I could not have been more pleased. She is truly talented and an artist. She has an eye for what looks good on you, but also listens to what you want and tailors it to your look. Every bride is super nervous the morning of their wedding. You WANT Mercedes in the room with you! She is so artistic and so calming that you just know you are in good hands. You can just relax and enjoy the moment. She has also hired a fantastic team. My bridesmaids all loved them! All of her assistants were awesome and one of them even came to the venue with us to do hair and makeup touch ups. What a GREAT decision. After taking pictures in the sweltering August heat it was great to have her around to touch up myself, the moms, and all the bridesmaids before the big ceremony. Mercedes you and your team are awesome! Thank you so much for being such a big part of our special day! I will recommend you to any of my friends getting married in the future!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Stephanie S

Mercedes and her team did hair and makeup for me, 8 bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law for my wedding in July. We could not have been more pleased with their work!! We all looked incredible and everyone was very happy. They were on time, professional, calm, and did... Read More amazing work!! I wanted to make a change from my trial on the day of the wedding and she was so supportive and executed the change perfectly! I highly recommend using Mercedes for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

She is amazing! Mercedes was fast, efficient and got all of us done on time. I highly recommend her for any bridal service. She makes sure to have everything ready to go on the morning of your event. One of the easiest vendors I worked with while getting married. I cannot say... Read More enough good things about her!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

Mercedes and her assistant are fabulous! Everyone in the wedding party looked amazing! Mercedes is a joy to work with - very professional and very gifted. I would recommend them highly.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

Thank you Mercedes!!! Thank you to Mercedes for working tirelessly with me and my family to make my sister the happiest bride on her wedding day. From the first hair trial, Mercedes worked with the Bride-to-Be to discover the perfect wedding look, even when the Bride wasn't... Read More sure what she wanted to look like. She even met us for a second trial to revamp the look, very late on a weekday. Her patience with us was so appreciated. Mercedes and team arrived bright and early the morning of and did hair and makeup for my sister (the Bride), the mothers of the bride and groom, 10 bridesmaids and a flower girl. They looked at our pictures of inspiration and delivered exactly what we were looking for. She spent extra time on the Bride who was beyond thrilled with her look. She touched up everyone’s makeup and double checked everyone’s hair before she left for the day. All of our hair and makeup lasted the entire day (until well past 11pm!). She made us look gorgeous! I would highly recommend Mercedes for any bride!