M. Dawn Floral Design - Wedding & Event Floral

M. Dawn Floral Design specializes in wedding and event floral and decor. We offer a vast range of custom, creative, chic, and classic designs with exceptional attention to detail. Every bride is special to us, and we customize every bridal bouquet, centerpiece, and arrangement to your unique style. Whether you've been dreaming of your wedding for years, or if you need our expertise to help you create the perfect look, together we’ll make your wedding a beautiful reality. During your scheduled complimentary consultation, we will capture your personal style, go over in detail all of your floral needs and desires, and discuss creative floral decor for your wedding day. Your wedding will be one of the best days of your life and we are honored to take part in making it magical!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Southeastern Michigan & Metro Detroit (313) 333-1210
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Olivia J

I am so incredibly grateful for the services M. Dawn Floral Design and the work they did on my wedding. Every dream I had ever envisioned for what my wedding would look like came to life through this company. Monica was so wonderful from start to finish. She listened to what I... Read More wanted and made it happen without any type or stress or hassle. She was extremely reasonable in price and had the venue set up and ready to go in perfect timing. I was truly impressed and forever thankful!!! -Olivia J.

2016-03-17T23:12:00 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much Olivia! It was my pleasure!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Mary M

Monica was absolutely amazing to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone!! Not only was her work some of the most beautiful that I had seen, her prices were more than reasonable. The bouquets and floral arrangements were one of the most important factors to me of... Read More my wedding and she was able to bring my vision to life. Thank you so much Monica!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Chanel E

Monica was a delight to work with!! Planning my wedding from out of state wasn't always the easiest but when it came to the flowers Monica made my vision come true! My bouquets, boutonnières and wrist corsetés were just perfect! Thank you so much, Monica!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Andrea T

M. Dawn did an amazing job on our wedding ceremony and reception floral arrangements! I would definitely recommend her services. Monica is professional, a great communicator, and very creative at what she does! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Melanie B

Monica's work is exceptional. My wedding date was 9-11-16 and my wedding flowers, bouquets and all were absolutely beautiful. Monica went over and beyond for my wedding. Here is a description of what she provided. Bouquets for the Bride and Bridesmaids were a lush mix of... Read More Antique Roses, including White O'Hara Garden Roses from Columbia, a mix of Blush-Colored Garden Spray Roses from Columbia, and a mix of Blush & Cream Roses flown in from Ecuador, to embody the Bride's request of a soft pallet of colors. The Reception centerpieces, a mix of elevated and low floral arrangements, included a mix of White Hydrangea, Blush & Cream Roses from Ecuador, Premium Gypsophilia, and Seeded Eucalyptus foliage.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Bianca S

Omg can not say enough nice things about this lady! I met her at a bridal show because she had exactly what I wanted for my bridesmaids as her display, and I am so so grateful she was placed in my life. She did AMAZING work for my wedding. She even accommodated that one of my... Read More bridesmaids was allergic to flowers and no one could tell the difference between hers and the other bridesmaids! I got so many compliments on my bouquet and no one believed me it was made with silk flowers and not fresh ones! She helped bring all of my wedding visions to life and she is just seriously an amazing woman! So happy I chose her for my florist!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 courtney

M. Dawn Floral did an AMAZING job on my bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and floral arrangements for my wedding! I got so many compliments on everything and Monica was a pleasure to work with! She exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Sharai H

I'm so happy my wedding planner put M. Dawn Floral Design's and myself together. She was very organized and brought my royal vision to life! She is very professional, organized, and creative! I will never forget how elegant my bouquet and flowers were for my wedding and... Read More reception! She was awesome! I strongly recommend trusting her with your event!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Jessica B

Very professional, affordable, and beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Chavonte' T

M Dawn did a phenomenal job for my wedding July 23, 16. I was referred to her by my wedding coordinator months before my big day, however when Monica & I spoke over the phone the very first time she knew exactly what I wanted. I was specific as well lo but how she put my... Read More beautiful floral arrangements for the church together as well as my guys boutonnieres, my mom, mil, & our grandmother's corsages were beautiful. My bouquet was gorgeous just as I was. She was very professional & on time so sad I didn't get to actually meet her on this day, however look no further, she got you! We thank you again. Mr. & Mrs. Sailor

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Paige C

M. Dawn Floral designed the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for my wedding ceremony on May 14th. She did a great job! Our colors were green and white, and she picked out a lovely assemblage of flowers and greenery that made it very unique! I got a lot of compliments on the... Read More flowers, so glad we went with her!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Marquita H

I am so glad we decided to use M. Dawn Floral Design for our wedding! She was amazing to work with!!! She did an awesome job with bringing our vision to light. I would highly recommend if you are looking for excellent service, stellar flowers and designs and someone who takes... Read More honor and pride in their work!!

2015-12-10T07:45:54 Response from the vendor

Thank You Marquita! It was a pleasure working with you and Matt...such a sweet couple!

Most memorable

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Jennifer L

M. Dawn Floral did a fantastic job on my flowers. A year later I am still in awe at how beautiful everything was. She totally captured my vision and created a breathtaking bridal bouquet and all the accessories. My reception centerpieces, everything came together to make a... Read More beautiful picturesque day. Thank you M. Dawn Floral Design!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Jacquie B

I loved working with M. Dawn Floral Designs. Her prices were incredible and her customer service was the best that I have ever experienced. Her flowers and her designs were fresh and beautiful. I will definitely recommend her services for any upcoming wedding or event.... Read More Jacquie Jones

AMAZING work!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Alicia A

I couldn't have been happier with the job that Monica did with decor for my wedding. She was professional and did a stellar job. I received SO many compliments on centerpieces, bouquets, and all the special touches she added. You can't go wrong with M.Dawn Floral Design!!!

Wonderful Florist!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Letitia S

My Wedding was in Warren, MI on May 9, 2015. I found my Florist online which was a leap of faith since I live in Georgia. I viewed her website and sent an email. We continued to correspond via email, I shared my thoughts on colors, types of flowers, etc... Monica nailed it!! I... Read More couldn't have been happier!!! She did an amazing job!!

Wedding 6/5/15

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Alexis F

Wonderful work! Beautiful person. I absolutely LOVED my wedding setup. Very worth it! She worked within my budget and came up with AMAZING ideas. I loved every bit of my ceremony and reception's floral & decor. Definitely would recommend her services.

Perfect Experience

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Amber H

Monica was the florist for my wedding on May 24, 2014. She was referred to me by my wedding planner and she was the BEST referral. She was professional throughout the process and really went above and beyond even outside of her call of duty to make sure my day went smoothly. She... Read More was honest and communicated with me anything that I needed to know (rare with a lot of vendors). She took images I had given her and made them come to life. She exceeded all expectations and I will use her in the future for different events without hesitation.

Monica

Hi I’m Monica! Thank You for visiting my website and considering me to be your floral designer. I began designing wedding floral in 2001 by happenstance, when my older sister was getting married. I’ve always been a “Creative” and my sister thought it would be a great idea to put my creativity to work in the art of floristry. After years of designing and building my design skills through event floral education, I made the transition to starting M. Dawn Floral Design in 2012, designing with fresh flowers for Weddings and Events.