When Only The Best Will Do

M PENNER is a nationally recognized, locally owned specialty store offering custom and off-the-rack clothing from the top brands in the world. We're experts at dressing grooms and entire wedding parties for black tie, white tie, and casual weddings. Our tuxedo and accessories selections include Zegna, Z-Zegna, Kiton, Hickey Freeman, Strong Suit, Ferragamo, Isaia, and more. Tailor shop on premises. Pictured below are actual wedding pictures provided by our satisfied clients.

Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Bow Ties, Cummerbunds, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

1180-06 Uptown Park Blvd, Houston, TX (713) 527-8200
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 ELIZABETH C

M Penner has the best quality suits and tuxedos in Houston with the best stylists and tailors. If you want to look amazing on your wedding day, get your tux/suit from M Penner.

Meet The Events Director

Magui Hurt

Hi, I'm Magui! I've been in the fashion business in L.A. since graduating from college and moved to Houston in 2015 to marry the man of my dreams. Following my wedding, planned with great help from the knot (of course!), I joined M PENNER. I met owners Karen and Murry while working in the events business and was thrilled when they asked me to be a part of the M PENNER family. The sales team is extremely knowledgeable and will help you navigate through all the decisions you will make for your wedding wardrobe (custom or OTR). It's typical for us to dress entire families for the big event.

Start a Conversation!