490 Shrewsbury St, Worcester, MA (508) 304-8833

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Shawn L

I chose to go to M Pope fine Jewelers to design my one of a kind diamond wedding ring. Michael and Melissa the owners were AMAZING! I chose to go to them after checking out 12 other jewelers in the area. They immediately put me at ease, they were comfortable to talk to and... Read More educated me a little more as I had done alot of research before coming to them.I knew they were the real deal because of the information I had received, after going to many others.I brought a prototype to our first meeting and started the design process.I was able to pick and chose my own diamonds color, clarity and shape in person.They took me step by step, which took about 4 weeks total to get my ring.I was speechless when I finally got it and their final price was so much better than the others.I also received a better quality than the others were offering.(higher color for the same money)They even do consignment and they helped me sell a ring I had.My guest were blown away at the wedding, immediately asked where I got it.Do not hesitiate and waste time going to anyone else.You will absolutely be happy with a purchase or a design of your own.I feel like I have made new friends and would never hesitate going to them again.They know their stuff and have been doing it a long time.Men go to them for an engagement ring/wedding ring you will not be disappointed.They will be happy to see you.DO NOT go to any of the larger stores.It pays to go to a smaller family owned business.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Meg H

Michael and Melissa are a dream to work with!! My husband worked with them to customize my engagement ring and we purchased our wedding rings and gifts through them as well. Their work is incredible! They are so accommodating in helping you to get the right and perfect jewelry... Read More and design you want, and we always feel so valued and taken care of whenever we go in there! This is our jewelry shop for life! We will happily and willingly invest in them, because they are so invested in their clients, and boy do we feel it! Thank you Michael and Melissa for all that you do!