We are M2 Photography

Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo

M2 Photography

Reviewed on 2/23/2011 Kristin W

Michael & Melissa did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos. They are creative, go above and beyond for clients, are excellent with communication, and are a great value for the cost. I have recommended them to many friends and would use them again for other... Read More events/occasions.

BEST EVER!!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2011 Kevin W

M2 Photography was an amazing piece of our wedding in so many ways. They helped not only create memories, but generate them as well. They were able to capture a moment in time with each and every shot. The level of professionalism, creativity, communication, and diligence was... Read More uncanny. One of our favorite shots was unplanned, unstructured, and unbelievable. During the reception, as the sun set over the lake, and as the guests were enjoying their salads, M2 saw the most incredible sunset and grabbed us from the table and rushed us to the water’s edge. This photo is not only the cover shot for our album, but also the wallpaper on our phones as well as our computers. Two cameras going at all times, and not once did I ever feel like they were in the way or forcing shots at all. If you’d ask me to wrap them up in one word I’d refuse, because there is not one word that can do this amazing group justice in their quality and level of work. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to use them in any capacity or manner. Kevin and Valerie Willson

Awesome Wedding Photographers

Reviewed on 2/09/2011 Becky P

We were so pleased with Michael & Melissa and the pictures from our wedding day. We looked into a lot of photographers to capture our special day, but only Michael was so personable and professional that we felt completely comfortable with them taking pictures of our... Read More wedding. After asking us what we wanted from our pictures, they took the lead and really produced a great product. I would recommend Michael & Melissa for any event to be remembered!

M2 is tried & true!

Reviewed on 2/07/2011 Susan H

My hubby Brandon and I got married September 25, 2010. We were so lucky and happy to have a fabulous team like Melissa and Mike to be our photographers. To this day, 5 months later, we still have friends and family telling us how wonderful our photographers were and how... Read More beautiful our pictures were. They were so kind and polite to all of our guests. I have friends trying so hard to book them, but as you can see, they are filling up fast. I say if you want quality, professionalism, uniqueness, and great taste, along with two personable people, then chose M2. You get 2 photographers to make sure no shot is missed. Also, they post an amazing slide show within a few days of the wedding for everyone to view. That's unheard of from most photographers! I still watch it! It's simple, chose M2 and you won't be disappointed. THANKS MELISSA & MIKE...YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! :)

M2 Photography Rocks

Reviewed on 2/04/2011 Corinne G

After friends of ours used Michael and Melissa as photographers at their wedding, we knew we had to book them for our wedding! When it came to our wedding pictures we wanted something different. We didn’t just want posed pictures. We wanted our pictures to tell the story of... Read More our wedding day, which Michael and Melissa did perfectly for us. They have a creative touch that is unparallel and adapt their pictures to fit your personality as a couple. We have received countless compliments on our photographs and everyone comments that our pictures are beautifully, different. We highly recommend M2 Photography.

M2 Rocks!

Reviewed on 2/03/2011 Courtney G

We stumbled on M2 photography through a friend of a friend of a friend. I don't think ANY of our wedding decisions were better than choosing them to photograph our wedding. Michael and Melissa were absolutely wonderful. They were professional, funny, easy going and so creative.... Read More We wanted some traditional portraits but mostly candids - and boy did they deliver! There aren't enough words to describe how happy we are with our photos. Every time we look at them we laugh, we cry and we can remember how it felt our on wedding day. We did a few traditional photos, and we requested that the rest of our photos be mostly candids. Michael and Melissa were like photography ninjas - they disappeared into the background of our wedding and captured every moment just perfectly. M2 was quick with their final product too - we got all of our photos and the CDs with the raw data files within 3 weeks of our wedding. Including edited photos. Take it from me - they will not disappoint. If you like photos as much as we do - they are worth every last penny. You won't regret your decision.

Amazing photographers and photographs!

Reviewed on 2/02/2011 Leigh C

Mike and Melissa are amazing. The pictures they take are just magical. They captured moments during my wedding that just make me smile when I look at the pictures. Mike even followed some of the groomsmen into Wawa on the way to a park for pictures! They are wonderful to work... Read More with, and they want nothing more than for the customer to be happy. Our album is awesome and so was the experience of working with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants amazing pictures and a great experience!

m2 You're simply the best!

Reviewed on 2/02/2011 Patricia T

If you are looking for a photographer that actually cares about your wedding day then this is the photographer that you want. They take the time to get to know their clients and always make time to answer any questions you have. My husband and I planned and paid for our wedding... Read More our selves and M2 is not only affordable they give you priceless photos. They are inviting, down to earth, creative and kind. You will find they actually become guests at your wedding because they take the time to get to know not only you, but also your guests. They are 100% professional at all times and you will never have a doubt in your mind that they truly care about your wedding day. I could sit here for hours writing a review about M2. Their work is moving, touching, artistic and powerful, but you can see for your self when viewing some of there clients events. My guests raved about how wonderful Michael and Melissa were at the wedding & reception. They were blown away by how friendly, inviting, charming, and how they were all over the hall capturing all of the amazing moments. M2 provides a "sneak peak" of your wedding within 48 hours of your event and I must say I cried & laughed and said "awww" haha. The slide show they posted of my wedding is just perfect. I felt as though they knew me, they knew my style, they knew my emotions and when I saw the slideshow I said "This is ME!". They gave me more than I thought possible. I have people in work coming up to me just about everyday saying they saw my wedding pictures and they rave about how amazing they are. Sometimes I dont even know the people that approach me! I am 100% happy with my wedding day and I am Lucky I found them. My one suggestion to brides is... Call them and schedule a meet with them. You will be glad you did. Good luck and congratulations! M2 You're simply the best!

Couldn't be Happier!

Reviewed on 2/01/2011 Sara B

"I can't say enough about Mike and Melissa. We knew from the start that we wanted to use them for our wedding, there wasn't even a debate. Aside from being wonderful people, who make you completely comfortable and add to the fun of your day, they are such amazing artists.... Read More They're prices are super reasonable considering the quality and what's included in each package. I've had other photographers and brides tell me how great a deal we got. They did an AMAZING job capturing the LOVE, STYLE, PASSION, & BEAUTY of both our engagement session and our wedding day, with such an ARTISTIC EYE. The shots are timeless. We love every single picture, and people tell me they look like photos from a magazine. I actually feel bad for people who don't use M2. I could go on forever, just book them...now."

A thrilled Bride!

Reviewed on 2/01/2011 Joan H

Michael and Melissa are fantastic! Their candid photo artistry style perfectly captured the emotions of our day. There are so many photo memories I will treasure for a lifetime. They are very knowledgable of current digital design trends and options. The teaser slide show was... Read More terrific and was posted so quickly after our wedding. In fact the slide show was posted on their web site before we were back from our honeymoon! Our family and friends really appreciated the prompt posting of the proofs and the ability to order prints direct. The creative digital album design enabled many more photos to be included than a traditional single print per page design.We had our finished album in less than 8 weeks after our wedding. All my friends and family were amazed at how quickly I had the finished album to show off! Michael and Melissa are professional, respectful and provide the utmost in customer service.I cannot say enough positive comments about their wonderful customer service.

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 2/01/2011 Becky K

"We knew we wanted M2 to be our wedding photographers the minute we started looking at their work online. We had no idea who any of the people in the wedding photos were, but we immediately felt a connection, as though we were there ourselves; simply because Michael and Melissa... Read More had captured every moment with such emotion and such spirit. We were quick to book them for our wedding date in September because no one else could compare; we already had so much faith in them and their work, even though we wouldn't be able to meet with them face-to-face until the day before our wedding. It was obvious they were talented, to say the least. We felt at ease from the moment we met Michael and Melissa. They were professional, but at the same time they were two down-to-earth, genuinely nice people that we felt we could trust. On the wedding day, Michael met with Chris to shoot his preparations while Melissa drove to the wedding venue where I was getting ready. Apart from this time, and when they took portraits, Michael and Melissa seemed to fade into the background in the sense that we almost didn't know they were there. Needless to say, they were hard at work floating effortlessly around with their cameras to capture every special detail of the day. After the ceremony, we wanted to drive to specific destinations to take some special shots before returning to the reception. Traffic was bad and we were slightly pressed for time due to the setting sun, but Michael and Melissa were in their element, calm, and full of ideas. In the days after the wedding, we absolutely could not wait to see our sneak-peak slideshow. We had just landed in Hawaii on our honeymoon when we received an email to say it was ready for viewing. We sat on the edge of the bed in our hotel in silence watching the slideshow on my laptop. There just aren't words to express how we felt. We laughed, we cried; it was like reliving the best day of our lives. The pictures were perfect, the song was perfect. It was a masterpiece - something we will treasure forever. Months after the wedding, we still haven't stopped receiving compliments on how amazing our photos are. We can't thank you enough."

Pefect!

Reviewed on 2/01/2011 Suzanne B

M2 was perfect! The best part about their services is that you get two for the price of one! While Melissa was taking pictures of me Michael was taking pictures of the groom. It was the best day of our lives and when you look at our pictures you can tell!! I also LOVED the... Read More slideshow! It was up and running just a few days after the wedding! Thank you M2, You made our day what it was, Perfect!

Professional & Creative

Reviewed on 2/01/2011 D'yani N D

My wedding pictures were awesome. Mike & Melissa are totally a blast to work with! Everyone still raves about how awesome our photographers were and how great our pictures turned out! Would definitely recommend and use again in the future for family photos, kids photos,... Read More etc. A+

Love M2!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2011 Heather G

M2 Photography is great!! I can't say enough about how much I love them. We first met Michael and Melissa when they did our engagement pictures and immediately knew we wanted them to photograph our wedding. My husband and I are not the type of people to pose in front of the... Read More camera, but they made everything so easy and have SUCH a creative eye that they could find the most beautiful images in the most candid moments. After seeing our engagement pictures I would have practically begged them to work with us! On our wedding day, Michael met up with the boys while Melissa was with the girls. She helped make everything care-free while we waited for the ceremony to start. During the wedding and reception I barely noticed them as they were never in the way - but the shots they got are awesome. I could go on and on about M2. When you're paying for a photographer, you're not just paying for quality of service but for personality as well. These two are the best, most fun-loving people I have ever met. It felt like two old friends sharing in our best day ever; and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. My in-laws were so impressed with them that they contacted M2 to shoot at our family reunion coming up next month. I can't wait to see them again!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/31/2011 Juliet S

Absolutely Amazing! When I was originally started my search for a photographer, I was living in Florida. The only research I had available was through the internet. I was intrigued and impressed when I came across Michael and Melissa's work. I spoke with Michael on the... Read More phone. It was an easy conversation and we contracted them right away. My fiance and I didn't meet Michael and Melissa till months later at our engagement session. The couple instantly put us at ease, it was as if we were spending a day with old friends. Before I knew if we had inside jokes, we couldn't till the wedding so we could see them again. We received the pictures from the engagement session quickly and were even more impressed. The photo were gorgeous. There was no question in our minds that wedding photographs would turn out the same way (which they did)! The only problem I have now is resisting the urge to wallpaper my house with thousands of pictures of myself and my husband. I cannot recommend Michael and Melissa enough.

You want the best?

Reviewed on 1/31/2011 Liz O

We wanted our wedding to be something different. Something that people would remember for a long time. We knew that we needed a special photographer that could document our special day. We needed someone that would not only listen to what we had in mind, but take those ideas and... Read More run with it. Michael & Melissa did a fantastic job of documenting the fun and excitement of our wedding day. They took such a beautifully artistic approach without taking away from the care-free spirit of the day. We will always remember how great our wedding day was and how happy we were to have all of our friends and family with us whenever we look at Michael and Melissa's photos. We would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a special photographer for their special event. So many people raved about Michael & Melissa after they saw our pictures ... so much so that 2 of our friends that attended our wedding booked M2 for their weddings! We love to talk about how beautiful our wedding photos!