M3 Beauty

serving on-location, throughout Central Florida and beyond

Hair and Makeup to Die For!

Expect perfection. The M3 Beauty team has a reputation for providing exceptional beauty services in Central Florida. Michele Mann and her team provide stress-free, on-location hair and makeup services for the discerning bride. If you're looking for the best, look no further.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

250 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL serving on-location, throughout Central Florida and beyond (321) 250-4700

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Christina B

I couldn't have chosen a better hair and makeup company for my wedding day!! My maid of honor/sister was a total stickler for the details during my wedding planning process, and Dana was wonderful in making a perfect and detailed hair and makeup schedule of 3 makeup artists and... Read More 3 hair stylists for my bridal party of *13* (plus my mom and mom in law!) !!! Nicole did my hair and Rali did my makeup, and they really made my wedding style vision come to life. Every single one of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup, and every stylist was punctual, professional, and very sweet! I would absolutely recommend M3!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Crystal R

Our venue was spot on when they included M3 Beauty on their preferred vendors for hair & makeup. Working with the M3 Beauty team was a great experience from start to finish. They were accommodating, responsive, and talented. Myself (the bride) and the bridal party looked and... Read More felt phenomenal.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Sofia E

M3 Beauty did an amazing job. This was our third time using them for weddings. The first two were for my oldest sister's and the third time was for mine. They were very professional, on time, and sweet people to work with. I had a couple pictures picked out for my hair and... Read More makeup and it turned out better than the picture. I am so thankful and grateful they could be there for us on my special day. Thank you M3. I'm sure we will see you again in the future ♥

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Mary Margaret G

We had a wonderful time getting ready with the ladies of m3. They did a fantastic job making us look our best and felt like part of the group, hanging out and getting ready for a perfect day! Also they traveled all the way to st. Augustine for us!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Melanie M

The communication off the bat was great. Very informative and welcoming. The day of though, I felt the stylist was rushing a bit. A was unhappy with the application of eyelashes and the eye makeup as a result. Overall, I loved my hair and the makeup was nice, just not what I had... Read More envisioned.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Alexandra P

On the recommendation of a friend, I went to another hair and make up provider for a trial. I told them I wanted a natural dewy look for the make up and soft beachy waves with lots of volume. I left looking like a total drag queen! Upset, I asked my wedding planner for a... Read More recommendation and she recommended M3. I set up a trial and had Rachael for make up and Valentina for hair. They were both AMAZING! Rachael really nailed the natural look I was going for, and asked me each step of the way if I liked it and if I wanted more etc. Valentina was such a sweetheart, my hair wasn't holding the wave the right way at first so she switched up her technique and made sure when I left my trial my hair was exactly how I wanted it on the big day. She spent over 2 1/2 hours on my hair to make sure she knew exactly what she had to do to make it look perfect on my wedding day. When the big day came, a third artist came to help with my friends and family. Everybody looks so good, nobody looked over done! If I ever need professional hair and make up again I will definitely be calling M3!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Sam C

My ladies were amazing. We had nine of us to get ready and a very high maintenance bridesmaid and they still pulled it off. They made my day absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Megan S

M3 was an amazing experience for my bridal shower and myself. Our hair and makeup was exquisite! They listened to requests, were prompt, and extremely kind! I will be recommending this company to ALL friends and family!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kerri C

M3 was absolutely wonderful from beginning to end! I felt absolutely flawless on my wedding day, largely due to the artists' talent at M3. Rali and Thanh arrived early and worked diligently throughout the morning and afternoon, and Rali even asked to stay later to put bronzer... Read More on my collarbone once I was dressed. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone. Thank you, M3, for a wonderful experience!

2016-11-08T20:42:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kerri for your sweet words! It was our honor and I can't wait to see the GORGEOUS pictures! Best wishes! xo

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Molly K

The artists were excellent and very willing to rearrange their shedules to accommodate Hurricane Matthew restrictions. The day went off without a hitch!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Melissa C

M3 Beauty did my makeup and hair on 10/16/16 and I'm STILL getting compliments on how amazing I looked! Angelica and Rali were fantastic, they both really listened to what look I was going for, and made me look and feel like a princess. Rali made sure my makeup matched my theme... Read More (winter/northern lights), and Angelica rocked hair for me, my mother, and my bridesmaid. It was a beautiful day and I don't think I've ever felt so glamorous in my life. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Amelia J

The entire M3 Team was amazing! They responded immediately to any and all questions. Marissa our wonderful Hair Stylist was able to create the exact look I was going for and was patient with my somewhat indecisive bridesmaid’s. Melissa was a perfectionist with our make-up and a... Read More pro at putting on fake eyelashes. It was a lot of fun spending the morning with Marissa and Melissa (you will spend quite a bit of time with many of your vendors, so it’s important they are fun, but professional). Thank you M3 and the entire team for making my wedding day seamless with hair and make-up!

2016-10-18T12:16:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amelia! It was our please! You looked absolutely stunning and I can't wait to see more pictures! Best wishes to you and Derek! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Erica M

I used M3 for my destination Disney wedding. I was looking for a hair and makeup company for myself and my bridal party. I happened to come across M3 the same time my sister, my maid of honor, did. We contacted Dana and she was amazing to work with. We sent her pictures of... Read More our hairstyles so that our stylist would have an idea of what we wanted. The day of my wedding, we had Marissa doing our hair and Thanh doing our makeup. Both women were a blast to work with! They were even offering us makeup and hair tips. I loved the way I looked in my photos and everyone complimented on how great my hair and makeup was. My hair and makeup even held up in the humid Florida weather. I would highly recommend these girls and this company again! Thanks for everything! ~Erica (Disney Destination Wedding, 9.3.16)

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Hilary S

M3...where to start? When we decided to have a destination wedding at Walt Disney World one of the major stressors was finding vendors we could work with long-distance. Like most women, hair and makeup were a top priority for me to secure and feel confident with, so there is no... Read More doubt that I searched and searched through lists of vendors both that I found on my own as well as the list my wedding planner gave me. When I came across M3 online I was drawn in...after I made my first contact with Dana I was set and a major item on my list of "to-do's" was checked off. The months prior to our wedding flew by...Dana answered all of my questions promptly and professionally. The morning of our wedding went off without a hitch. Dana had communicated the schedule with me so everyone knew when they were scheduled for their services. We had 11 women total who received services and every single one of them LOVED their wedding day looks. Our M3 team included Angelica and Thanh on makeup and Juliana and Nicole on hair...they made everyone feel comfortable throughout the morning and we couldn't be happier with them or their services! I would highly recommend them to any bride (and I have 10 other women who could back me up)!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Amber D

I was so pleased with every step of this process. I was initially torn between 2 stylists and after making the decision to not go with M3, I realized quickly that I was wrong! I reached back out to Dana. She was accommodating and understanding. Being an out of state bride you... Read More worry about lot about results. None the less. Dana put so much confidence in me that I passed on the trial and hoped for the best. The day of, the stylist completely understood what I wanted and executed it perfectly! I would use M3 again and highly recommend them!

2016-09-16T11:03:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amber! You were such a joy to work with and I'm glad you had such a wonderful experience. We wish you and your new hubby a lifetime of love and happiness! xoxo

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Kelli B

M3 was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend doing the preview prior to your wedding day so the girls know ahead of time exactly what you are wanting as far as hairstyle and makeup. The girls arrived early the day of our wedding and started working right away allowing my... Read More day to be less stressful.

2016-09-16T11:04:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kelli! I've seen a sneak peak of your photos and they are AMAZING! I can't wait to see them all! Best wishes to you and Tom! xoxo

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Mem W

M3 is such a fabulous company! Dena was very easy to work with, answered all the questions I had, friendly, and professional. She provided me with very straightforward price quote. The more girls/services you book the more discount you’ll get! Prior to our wedding Dena sent a... Read More timeline/schedule for all of us, so we all know what time is are hair and makeup. There were 6 of us and 2 flower girls. We scheduled for 1 hair stylist, 1 make-up artist, and 1 for both, so we don’t have to get up super early. We were running a little bit late on the wedding day, but they kept us all calmed. All of my girls look amazing and I looked so fabulous! I seriously can’t believe how great I look and I received so many great compliments. I was very happy with the airbrushed makeup. It looked so natural, flawless, and stay perfect all night!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016

They were an amazing team. They knew what they are doing and took all the pressure of me that day. Thank you! It was my pleasure working with M3 Makeup.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Amanda M

M3 was a pleasure to work with. I had many bridesmaids needing both hair and makeup and all four artists were on time and stuck to our tight schedule.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

I loved working with M3 beauty! I had an Indian wedding so I wanted really glamorous and intricate hair styles and my hair stylist definitely delivered. I had a team of M3 stylists do my bridesmaids' hair as well and they looked awesome. All of the stylists were such a pleasure... Read More to work with and I strongly recommend them to anyone who is looking for great hair on their wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Rebecca F

M3 Beauty is amazing! I highly recommend them for any big event you have. The M3 Beauty prices paired with their services make them an obvious choice for your wedding day. Ask for Angelica and Thahn - they are awesome! :)

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Elizabeth I

The M3 team did me and my bridal party's hair and makeup and they did a fabulous job! I've gotta say I think everyone looked beautiful! And the artists were so sweet and fun and great to have with us while we got ready. Also, they were super organized and kept us on schedule... Read More and managed to get 11 people ready in a timely manner. Their organization helped keep my stress level down which was awesome so I could just sit back and sip mimosas :) The main contact person, Dana, was on the ball and always super responsive to my e-mails and requests. Also, they were one of the better priced places that I looked into, and they were upfront about their pricing, there were never any random charges added on that I wasn't expecting. I would highly recommend them, they did a fabulous job and are a great group of girls.

2016-05-04T08:24:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much Liz! It was an honor and a pleasure for M3 to be a part of your big day! Best wishes on your marriage and future! xoxo

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Chelsea S

M3 was incredible to work with! I'd previously had a horrendous experience with a makeup artist (different vendor), so I was so relieved when I found M3. Dana was such a sweetheart and was always incredibly timely in her correspondence with me, and Angelica was my makeup artist... Read More and hair stylist. She did an AMAZING job on both my mom and myself. She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable, and with a 5:30 AM start time, I'm amazed by how much care and energy she brought into the room. Dana and Angelica feel like my friends. I'm just so grateful for all their help. Very enjoyable to work with, and I highly recommend them!

2016-03-23T09:02:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much Chelsea! You feel like our friend as well! I can't wait to hear about all the incredible memories you'll make with your new hubby, we are so excited for you and your future! xoxo Dana

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Anna Lisa C

Awesome! They really listened to my concerns and made all the girls and I look amazing!

2016-03-23T09:03:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Anna! You were such a patient relaxed Bride, and so easy to work with! Best wishes! xoxo Dana

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Ilana C

M3 Beauty is the best! They made me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law look beautiful on my wedding day. I knew after my trial with them that they were fantastic. I really respect that M3 hires separate hair stylists and make-up artists, recognizing that these are... Read More separate and distinct skills - just because a person can do one thing, does not mean they can do the other (although obviously some people can). The make-up artists and hair stylist who came on my wedding day arrived early to set up the room and make sure they had enough light, and they worked tirelessly throughout the day - even though I kept telling them to take breaks! They were so fun to talk to, and they really helped everyone enjoy the day. They made sure we had little touch-up packs of lip gloss and blotting sheets, and they did final touch-ups on everyone before they left, too. They were just wonderful. It was also really easy to work with M3 throughout the year - they respond quickly to e-mails and send you a timeline for the wedding day well in advance, which I really appreciated. I highly, highly recommend M3 if you want to look gorgeous and be stress-free on your wedding day!

2016-03-22T17:23:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much Ilana! It was such a pleasure to work with you! Your wedding was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! We wish you the best of luck now and forever. xo Dana