M3 Beauty

serving on-location, throughout Central Florida and beyond

Hair and Makeup to Die For!

Expect perfection. The M3 Beauty team has a reputation for providing exceptional beauty services in Central Florida. Michele Mann and her team provide stress-free, on-location hair and makeup services for the discerning bride. If you're looking for the best, look no further.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

1935 Aloma Ave , Winter Park, FL serving on-location, throughout Central Florida and beyond (407) 657-0332

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Christina B

I couldn't have chosen a better hair and makeup company for my wedding day!! My maid of honor/sister was a total stickler for the details during my wedding planning process, and Dana was wonderful in making a perfect and detailed hair and makeup schedule of 3 makeup artists and... Read More 3 hair stylists for my bridal party of *13* (plus my mom and mom in law!) !!! Nicole did my hair and Rali did my makeup, and they really made my wedding style vision come to life. Every single one of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup, and every stylist was punctual, professional, and very sweet! I would absolutely recommend M3!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Crystal R

Our venue was spot on when they included M3 Beauty on their preferred vendors for hair & makeup. Working with the M3 Beauty team was a great experience from start to finish. They were accommodating, responsive, and talented. Myself (the bride) and the bridal party looked and... Read More felt phenomenal.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Sofia E

M3 Beauty did an amazing job. This was our third time using them for weddings. The first two were for my oldest sister's and the third time was for mine. They were very professional, on time, and sweet people to work with. I had a couple pictures picked out for my hair and... Read More makeup and it turned out better than the picture. I am so thankful and grateful they could be there for us on my special day. Thank you M3. I'm sure we will see you again in the future ♥

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Letha W

I used M3 Makeup for my wedding. Five stars are not enough!!! Rali worked magic with her makeup (even covering a “farmers tan” left by my watch from the day before. And Marissa made my hair look incr...edible! My 3 yr old nephew said I was a princess when I walked down the... Read More aisle!! From the hair trial to the day of, I felt completely relaxed with them and so impressed by their skills. I’ve never felt so beautiful in all my life!! Thank you Dana, Rali, and Marissa!!!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Allison E

Rali from M3 Beauty was amazing!!! I knew right after i had my makeup trial that i wanted to book with M3. I am VERY particular with my makeup and she listened so well to exactly what i wanted and any changes i wanted to make, she made them!! She was so easy to work with and so... Read More sweet. I would reccomend M3 beauty to any bride!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Mallory M

I am so thankful for M3 Makeup! Several months before my wedding, I had a hair and makeup trial with a local hair salon that my mom usually gets her haircut at. It was AWFUL and I was in tears. With my wedding only being 3 months away, I was panicking. I knew hair and makeup was... Read More the most important aspect to feeling confident and beautiful on the wedding day and I was now terrified that I wouldn't be able to find someone amazing on such short notice. I am happy to report that I was so wrong. My hairstylist, Samantha, and my makeup artist, Rali, are hands down some of the best in the business. Samantha was able to do my hair EXACTLY how I wanted, even though I wasn't able to schedule a trial before the big day because I lived out of town. Rali was also able to execute my vision based only on a few pictures-- if that's not impressive I don't know what is! I felt extremely thankful to have such talented stylists that made me look more beautiful than I had even imagined. Thank you so much M3 for making me (and my bridesmaids!) feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Jané M

phenomenal is the only word that comes to mind when thinking about this company. I had 11 in my bridal party that needed hair and makeup. we did the airbrush makeup. I can't Rave enough about how beautiful my entire bridal party looked. this was the highlight of my wedding. I... Read More had a team of 4 and they were completely flexible. I was a few minutes late arriving to the venue cuz I had some issues on the way. When I got there I was so stressed out thinking I was messing up the entire schedule but they gladly took one of my other girls who was already there before me and gave me time to relax. they got everyone done in timely manner. I even joke around with my husband who also agrees that the company is phenomenal. I tell him anytime I have an event I'm going to end up flying these girls out. so worth it every penny. thank you for being my favorite part of my wedding.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 cindy p

Great team! Dana & the girls are amazing! So patient & friendly- def highly satisfied bridal experience :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kira P

The ladies were wonderful and I never had a moment of concern about looking fantastic on my day!

2017-11-01T09:18:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kira, you were such a joy! Sincerely, the M3 team

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Janette E

My experience with M3 was great! Both the hair stylist and makeup artist were super friendly and made you feel beautiful! They catered to you and even stepped in for other services we asked for the day off without a problem. I would recommend them in a heart beat! They were... Read More right on schedule and even finished earlier than expected.

2017-11-01T09:19:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was our pleasure! Sincerely, the M3 team

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Dallas

Leading up to my wedding, Dana was great at coordinating a schedule for my bridesmaids and I and working with me on getting everything in line. She made it so easy! Then on my wedding day, Michelle and Valentina were awesome! I had my trial with Michelle beforehand and was... Read More excited for her to do my makeup on the actual day. Both Michelle and Valentina did an amazing job and were so nice and easy going! We had 9 people total and everyone was very happy with their makeup and done on time! I HIGHLY recommend using M3 for your wedding day!

2017-10-31T13:00:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Dallas! It was such an honor to be a part of your BIG DAY! I'm so excited to see all the pretty pictures! Sincerely, the M3 team.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Callie T

I enjoyed every step of my interaction with M3. My wedding took place during a family tragedy and they were kind, respectful, accommodating. Everyone's makeup and hair looked beautiful. My makeup was flawless. I had 2 little girls in my party and they were in cloud 9. If I ever... Read More need makeup or hair again, I'm going with M3.

2017-10-31T12:59:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Callie! It was truly our pleasure and we continue to think of you and your family.. Can't wait to see the pictures! Sincerely, the M3 team

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Katie A

My hair/MUA was such a pleasure to work with! Nicole listened carefully and executed to a T. She was right on time and such a sweetheart. I’m from out of town, so communication prior to the day of my wedding was crucial- The M3 staff made everything so easy and made me feel... Read More super confident they would be able to come through with my vision.

2017-10-31T12:57:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katie! That's exactly what we're always striving for.. I'll be sure to pass this compliment on to Nicole :) Sincerely, the M3 team

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Fay C

Valentina did my hair and makeup and I couldn't be happier. She was very patient and professional. I especially like how natural the look was. I would definitely recommend M3.

2017-10-31T12:54:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Fay! It was truly our pleasure and I will pass this compliment on to Valentina Sincerely, the M3 Staff

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Mary Margaret G

We had a wonderful time getting ready with the ladies of m3. They did a fantastic job making us look our best and felt like part of the group, hanging out and getting ready for a perfect day! Also they traveled all the way to st. Augustine for us!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Melanie M

The communication off the bat was great. Very informative and welcoming. The day of though, I felt the stylist was rushing a bit. A was unhappy with the application of eyelashes and the eye makeup as a result. Overall, I loved my hair and the makeup was nice, just not what I had... Read More envisioned.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Alexandra P

On the recommendation of a friend, I went to another hair and make up provider for a trial. I told them I wanted a natural dewy look for the make up and soft beachy waves with lots of volume. I left looking like a total drag queen! Upset, I asked my wedding planner for a... Read More recommendation and she recommended M3. I set up a trial and had Rachael for make up and Valentina for hair. They were both AMAZING! Rachael really nailed the natural look I was going for, and asked me each step of the way if I liked it and if I wanted more etc. Valentina was such a sweetheart, my hair wasn't holding the wave the right way at first so she switched up her technique and made sure when I left my trial my hair was exactly how I wanted it on the big day. She spent over 2 1/2 hours on my hair to make sure she knew exactly what she had to do to make it look perfect on my wedding day. When the big day came, a third artist came to help with my friends and family. Everybody looks so good, nobody looked over done! If I ever need professional hair and make up again I will definitely be calling M3!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Sam C

My ladies were amazing. We had nine of us to get ready and a very high maintenance bridesmaid and they still pulled it off. They made my day absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Megan S

M3 was an amazing experience for my bridal shower and myself. Our hair and makeup was exquisite! They listened to requests, were prompt, and extremely kind! I will be recommending this company to ALL friends and family!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kerri C

M3 was absolutely wonderful from beginning to end! I felt absolutely flawless on my wedding day, largely due to the artists' talent at M3. Rali and Thanh arrived early and worked diligently throughout the morning and afternoon, and Rali even asked to stay later to put bronzer... Read More on my collarbone once I was dressed. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone. Thank you, M3, for a wonderful experience!

2016-11-08T20:42:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kerri for your sweet words! It was our honor and I can't wait to see the GORGEOUS pictures! Best wishes! xo

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Molly K

The artists were excellent and very willing to rearrange their shedules to accommodate Hurricane Matthew restrictions. The day went off without a hitch!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Melissa C

M3 Beauty did my makeup and hair on 10/16/16 and I'm STILL getting compliments on how amazing I looked! Angelica and Rali were fantastic, they both really listened to what look I was going for, and made me look and feel like a princess. Rali made sure my makeup matched my theme... Read More (winter/northern lights), and Angelica rocked hair for me, my mother, and my bridesmaid. It was a beautiful day and I don't think I've ever felt so glamorous in my life. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Amelia J

The entire M3 Team was amazing! They responded immediately to any and all questions. Marissa our wonderful Hair Stylist was able to create the exact look I was going for and was patient with my somewhat indecisive bridesmaid’s. Melissa was a perfectionist with our make-up and a... Read More pro at putting on fake eyelashes. It was a lot of fun spending the morning with Marissa and Melissa (you will spend quite a bit of time with many of your vendors, so it’s important they are fun, but professional). Thank you M3 and the entire team for making my wedding day seamless with hair and make-up!

2016-10-18T12:16:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amelia! It was our please! You looked absolutely stunning and I can't wait to see more pictures! Best wishes to you and Derek! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Erica M

I used M3 for my destination Disney wedding. I was looking for a hair and makeup company for myself and my bridal party. I happened to come across M3 the same time my sister, my maid of honor, did. We contacted Dana and she was amazing to work with. We sent her pictures of... Read More our hairstyles so that our stylist would have an idea of what we wanted. The day of my wedding, we had Marissa doing our hair and Thanh doing our makeup. Both women were a blast to work with! They were even offering us makeup and hair tips. I loved the way I looked in my photos and everyone complimented on how great my hair and makeup was. My hair and makeup even held up in the humid Florida weather. I would highly recommend these girls and this company again! Thanks for everything! ~Erica (Disney Destination Wedding, 9.3.16)

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Hilary S

M3...where to start? When we decided to have a destination wedding at Walt Disney World one of the major stressors was finding vendors we could work with long-distance. Like most women, hair and makeup were a top priority for me to secure and feel confident with, so there is no... Read More doubt that I searched and searched through lists of vendors both that I found on my own as well as the list my wedding planner gave me. When I came across M3 online I was drawn in...after I made my first contact with Dana I was set and a major item on my list of "to-do's" was checked off. The months prior to our wedding flew by...Dana answered all of my questions promptly and professionally. The morning of our wedding went off without a hitch. Dana had communicated the schedule with me so everyone knew when they were scheduled for their services. We had 11 women total who received services and every single one of them LOVED their wedding day looks. Our M3 team included Angelica and Thanh on makeup and Juliana and Nicole on hair...they made everyone feel comfortable throughout the morning and we couldn't be happier with them or their services! I would highly recommend them to any bride (and I have 10 other women who could back me up)!