Welcome to Boston's premiere boudoir studio!

Ma Cherie Studios specializes in working with women to show them just how truly beautiful they are. Giving women a safe place to trust themselves and embrace their feminine side. There is no judgement here, just lots of praises, cheering, and hugs! You will be guided through everything, including the best outfits for your body type and most flattering poses to create the perfect end result. Want to know more? It only takes a few minutes to chat about it!

Photo

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Deepa c

I would HIGHLY reccomend Annika as a photographer. Do it not for your partner (who will very likely enjoy her work) but for yourself. Seeing yourself through Annika's lens is an amazing ego boost. Her professionalism, kindness, gentle nature, and sense of humor put you at ease.... Read More She runs her business like ship; I was impressed with the standards and processes she had in place. I was thrilled with the final products and am telling everyone I know that this is a must do.

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Jessica C

I could not have asked for a better experience with Ma Cherie Studios and more specifically Annika. She made every step of the process as flawless and comfortable as possible and the final product speaks to that. She was beyond accommodating and made everything enjoyable as... Read More opposed to what I was initially picturing as an uncomfortable and nerve racking experience. Although doing the photo shoot as a wedding gift to my new husband was last minute, she made sure I had a product ready prior to my wedding day. Annika is amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Melisa B

I found Ma Cherie Studios on The Knot and immediately was intrigued based on her amazing reviews. Recently married, I thought this would be a nice gift for my new husband. From the beginning Annika was very responsive and easy to communicate with. She has a well thought out... Read More process and scheduling system so it is simple to setup your initial phone call, your pre-session consultation call, your session, and purchasing session. Upon talking to her on the phone I knew that she was quite experienced as she walked me through everything. She helped me sort out different lingerie options (she also creates a mood board for you on pinterest), detailed out the logistics of the session, and the various products she offers. Going into the session I was nervous to be so exposed and vulnerable in front of a stranger, but upon entering her Brighton studio and meeting Annika and the stylist, Jannicke, I was put at ease by their friendly and welcoming nature. Jannicke left after she finished my hair and makeup, and then Annika helped me select which outfits I wanted to use. During the session she showed me how to pose, including facial expressions, which made it much easier for me to just follow her lead. As the session went on I felt my confidence grow and grow. When I had originally gone into the session I was going for more of a soft and romantic feel, but by the end of the session I was feeling much more comfortable and was able to let loose and be more daring. Annika's no pressure and positive attitude enabled me to feel more comfortable as the session went on. I just had my purchasing session the other day and was really blown away by the photos that she captured. I highly recommend Ma Cherie Studios--you will not regret such a fantastic experience. I am so excited to receive the finished products!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Kimberly K

Annika is so wonderful to work with!! She made the whole experience extremely comfortable and the photos came out amazing!! I could not be happier with the end result and cannot wait to give to my future husband! Thank you Annika!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Toni P

I was gifted a boudoir shoot for right before my wedding, and I couldn't be more thrilled with how it came out! Annika made me feel so calm and comfortable from the moment I walked in the door and I couldn't be happier with the overall experience. She is incredibly talented and... Read More all the pictures are beautiful and extremely tasteful. I'm so glad I'll have them for the rest of my life!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Anonymous A

Annika is wonderful! I did a shoot for my wedding day as gift to my husband, out of all wedding vendors Annika was exceptional! Always there to answer any questions and you never have to track her down! She makes you feel like a rockstar and super comfortable! An awesome... Read More experience!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Colette C

Working with Annika was an absolute delight! The photo shoot was not only completely comfortable and not scary, but it was actually fun! I would recommend boudoir to everyone as it's such a positive, empowering experience when done with the right person, like Annika!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Krista G

Annika is amazing! She made me feel completely comfortable throughout the entire process. She thinks of every detail (from nail polish colors to the theme) in order to make your shoot the best it can be. In addition, she is insanely talented behind the lens. I am an incredibly... Read More harsh critic, but I LOVED dozens of the images she took. I highly recommend you use Annika for all of your photoshoot needs :)

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Emily W

Annika was amazing! From start to finish, she provided me with everything I needed for the ultimate boudoir experience. Before the shoot, Annika emailed me a prep list to get me ready and answered all of my questions so I was comfortable. The day of the shoot, she was lovely to... Read More work with and we had a blast during our session! I was so pleased with how my photos turned out—what a confidence booster!—and can't wait to give the album to my husband and use one of the photos on canvas in the bedroom of our new house! Thank you Annika!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Regan M

Annika is AMAZING! She made sure I knew what was happening every step of the way and made me feel so comfortable and sexy. If you're looking for this type of shoot, she's your girl! My photos are gorgeous and I can't wait to give them to my husband! ♡ Thanks Annika ♡ I will... Read More definitely be back for more 😉

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Macie M

Annika is amazing. She made me feel so comfortable especially considering this is something completely out of my comfort zone and unlike me. Her suggestions, help and encouragement was everything and the product is outstanding. I have friends in other states wishing they had... Read More access to her. 100% would do it again and recommend her to my closest friends!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Bryce M

Booking a boudoir shoot with Annika prior to my wedding was one of the best decisions I made while wedding planning!!! Annika was SUPER professional, very reliable, and made the experience very comfortable and exciting. I met and talked with her multiple times before the... Read More shoot, and felt she really listened to what I wanted out of the experience. The shoot (I had my hair and make-up done... the whole deal!) was really fun, and Annika was very positive and reassuring. She had an impressively quick turn-around time with photos, and her product options are stunning. I highly highly recommend Ma Cherie studios for the boudoir experience. It is well worth the investment!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Saige J

If you are looking for boudoir in the Boston area, I cannot recommend Ma Cherie more strongly! Annika is so talented and inspiring. I cannot believe how fabulous I look in my photos! She took away every apprehension I had about the process. Additionally, her hair and makeup... Read More teammate was incredibly talented. I felt like such a bombshell thanks to the Ma Cherie dream team. While I initially had this shoot done as an engagement present for my fiance, I could not agree more with with the other ladies who have commented that this shoot turned out to equally serve as a present to myself. It was such a celebration of beauty, strength, and self-love. Needless to say, you will not regret this investment!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Jillian H

This was such an amazing experience- I wanted to give my groom a gift he would remember so i contacted Annika early on... she books up quick, and now i know why! I was SO nervous before my shoot, but she took every step to make sure I was comfortable and confident during my... Read More shoot- from making me a personalized Pinterest board to discuss my looks, to having hair and makeup come in and make me feel beautiful the day of! It was really an awesome experience and it was empowering! I just received my photos and could not be more pleased with the results. I can't wait to see the look on my groom's face when he opens them!!! If you're considering doing this for a gift, or just for yourself- do not hesitate, you won't regret it!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Alicia R

I had the best experience with Annika. I never thought I would do a boudoir shoot until I met Annika and saw her work. She is not only incredibly talented, but also encouraging, empowering and an overall great person. I got to see my body from a different perspective and learned... Read More to have a better appreciation for it (flaws and all). The experience pushed me out of my comfort zone in an amazingly comfortable way. If you have any hesitation about doing a boudoir shoot, talk to Annika! She will change your world.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Leanne G

Annika provided such helpful guidance throughout the ENTIRE experience, from pre-booking to photo selection. She worked with me to find the perfect location for my shoot and was flexible on the day of. Annika has an incredible eye for photography and has perfected the art of... Read More boudoir! Above all else, she is professional and kind. Hands down would recommend Annika/Ma Cherie Studios to any one looking for the ultimate boudoir experience. Her work is unparalleled!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Amari H

Wow. What a fun experience!! Annika is a dream to work with. Very professional and sweet, and she made me feel super comfortable right from the start. She provided great communication and information at every step of the process. And at the actual shoot, her makeup and hair... Read More stylist was very warm and friendly as well. I was very pleased with the suggestions and coaching they provided, as well as how they both listened to and executed on my input. I've reviewed some of my fully edited photos, and LOVE how they turned out. I can't wait to see the final printed products!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Vanessa P

I LOVE my photos and Annika was wonderful to work with! Very professional and she has a great eye. I can't wait to share my album with my soon to be husband!! It's a perfect gift and this was such a great experience. I feel so empowered (and sexy) :)

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Kerry M

I had an amazing experience with Annika! I met and spoke with her multiple times before the shoot and became really comfortable with her. Her pre- shoot questions were super helpful in creating a vision for my photoshoot. I came into the shoot with a really open mind and wanted... Read More all of her expertise to guide me in looks, ideas, etc. She definitely brought her expertise and so much more. I was blown away by her suggestions and was really excited before even stepping foot into the shoot. Our shoot took place in a yoga studio and from the minute I walked in I felt comfortable. The makeup artist did an AMAZING job- seriously I wish I could have kept the makeup on all night. Throughout the shoot, Annika made me feel comfortable and we had a ton of fun. She has quite the eye and i LOVE all my photographs!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Linda K

If I could give her 100 stars, I would. Annika is fantastic and the true defition of professional. She made me feel 110% comfortable through out the entire process. Her attention to even the smallest details is spectacular and her finished product is breathtaking. I never... Read More thought I could look so good. She is consistent, communicative, and very easy to work with. She came to me through a good friend's recommendation and I couldn't be happier that our paths crossed. If you are looking to do boudoir photos, Annika is your gal!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Nicole M

I was a very reluctant to even think about doing this - but I looked into it a little more and I am SO happy I went with Ma Cherie Studios! I felt very comfortable, and they photos came out so great and so romantic. I know this was a gift for my fiancé but I got such a... Read More confidence boost from it that I think it was more of a me gift!! If you are thinking about doing it, you should reach out to Annika, she will ease any fears you have and you will be so happy you did.

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Brooke B

Annika is truly amazing! She is so talented and professional, and on top of that she just makes you feel so comfortable with everything. My experience was honestly perfect and so much fun!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Anna B

Working with Annika and Ma Cherie Studios was one of the most AMAZING experiences that I've had! She is so easy to talk to and is extremely talented at what she does. Annika gives 110% effort into making everything about your experience the best experience! I had no problems,... Read More and she was always available and helpful when I had questions or comments or concerns. I really liked the fact that we were able to schedule face-to-face meetings so I could get to understand Annika and her background and why she loves boudoir photography so much. The custom pinterest board that she creates is really helpful when it comes to picking out lingerie! She hand-picks items that are tailored to your style, body type, and budget. SOOOO HELPFUL! During the photoshoot, I got to meet some of Annika's team, and they are very professional and talented people! Annika really makes you feel comfortable during the shoot and always demonstrates the poses before you do them to help you better understand. She is so patient and encouraging and her personality is contagious! It made me feel comfortable and confident and made the whole process way easier! It was so much fun and I cannot describe with words how I felt when I saw my results, but I'll say it was unlike anything else I've ever felt about myself! I will definitely be contacting Annika and her team in the future for another memorable experience like this one! Worth it all the way!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Sara P

Annika was amazing!! She answered all my silly questions beforehand and even took time to respond to an email with shoes and outfits I had picked for the shoot. She was friendly and genuine and made the session fun, even telling me when the poses would be awkward and then... Read More showing me how awesome they looked after she shot them. I would recommend Annika and MaCherie Studios 1,000 times over!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 shaheen z

A few years ago, I did some boudoir photos with a student photographer - the price was low and the photos were mediocre. Recently, I worked with Ma Cherie Studios to try again. Annika is extremely talented at boudoir photography and I was very happy with my photos. Additionally,... Read More she is very professional, well-organized, and helpful, and all of her advice and recommendations made a huge difference in the results. Her products are on the pricier side, but her skills and the level of quality are certainly worth it. If you are able to make the splurge, I highly recommend her work. Added bonus: Annika's hair and makeup stylist, Jannicke, is fantastic!

Annika Roser

Hi, I'm Annika, a boudoir photographer in Boston. I want to show you that it's okay to struggle with negative thoughts from time to time, but at the end of the day we all need to love ourselves a little more. You only get one body, so be kind to it. Put yourself first, you're worth it. Doing a session with me isn't just a shoot, it's an experience, a mind-set change, and above all a celebration.