Welcome to Boston's premiere boudoir studio!

Ma Cherie Studios specializes in working with women to show them just how truly beautiful they are. Giving women a safe place to trust themselves and embrace their feminine side. There is no judgement here, just lots of praises, cheering, and hugs! You will be guided through everything, including the best outfits for your body type and most flattering poses to create the perfect end result. Want to know more? It only takes a few minutes to chat about it!

Photo

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Krista G

Annika is amazing! She made me feel completely comfortable throughout the entire process. She thinks of every detail (from nail polish colors to the theme) in order to make your shoot the best it can be. In addition, she is insanely talented behind the lens. I am an incredibly... Read More harsh critic, but I LOVED dozens of the images she took. I highly recommend you use Annika for all of your photoshoot needs :)

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Emily W

Annika was amazing! From start to finish, she provided me with everything I needed for the ultimate boudoir experience. Before the shoot, Annika emailed me a prep list to get me ready and answered all of my questions so I was comfortable. The day of the shoot, she was lovely to... Read More work with and we had a blast during our session! I was so pleased with how my photos turned out—what a confidence booster!—and can't wait to give the album to my husband and use one of the photos on canvas in the bedroom of our new house! Thank you Annika!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Regan M

Annika is AMAZING! She made sure I knew what was happening every step of the way and made me feel so comfortable and sexy. If you're looking for this type of shoot, she's your girl! My photos are gorgeous and I can't wait to give them to my husband! ♡ Thanks Annika ♡ I will... Read More definitely be back for more 😉

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Macie M

Annika is amazing. She made me feel so comfortable especially considering this is something completely out of my comfort zone and unlike me. Her suggestions, help and encouragement was everything and the product is outstanding. I have friends in other states wishing they had... Read More access to her. 100% would do it again and recommend her to my closest friends!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Bryce M

Booking a boudoir shoot with Annika prior to my wedding was one of the best decisions I made while wedding planning!!! Annika was SUPER professional, very reliable, and made the experience very comfortable and exciting. I met and talked with her multiple times before the... Read More shoot, and felt she really listened to what I wanted out of the experience. The shoot (I had my hair and make-up done... the whole deal!) was really fun, and Annika was very positive and reassuring. She had an impressively quick turn-around time with photos, and her product options are stunning. I highly highly recommend Ma Cherie studios for the boudoir experience. It is well worth the investment!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Saige J

If you are looking for boudoir in the Boston area, I cannot recommend Ma Cherie more strongly! Annika is so talented and inspiring. I cannot believe how fabulous I look in my photos! She took away every apprehension I had about the process. Additionally, her hair and makeup... Read More teammate was incredibly talented. I felt like such a bombshell thanks to the Ma Cherie dream team. While I initially had this shoot done as an engagement present for my fiance, I could not agree more with with the other ladies who have commented that this shoot turned out to equally serve as a present to myself. It was such a celebration of beauty, strength, and self-love. Needless to say, you will not regret this investment!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Jillian H

This was such an amazing experience- I wanted to give my groom a gift he would remember so i contacted Annika early on... she books up quick, and now i know why! I was SO nervous before my shoot, but she took every step to make sure I was comfortable and confident during my... Read More shoot- from making me a personalized Pinterest board to discuss my looks, to having hair and makeup come in and make me feel beautiful the day of! It was really an awesome experience and it was empowering! I just received my photos and could not be more pleased with the results. I can't wait to see the look on my groom's face when he opens them!!! If you're considering doing this for a gift, or just for yourself- do not hesitate, you won't regret it!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Alicia R

I had the best experience with Annika. I never thought I would do a boudoir shoot until I met Annika and saw her work. She is not only incredibly talented, but also encouraging, empowering and an overall great person. I got to see my body from a different perspective and learned... Read More to have a better appreciation for it (flaws and all). The experience pushed me out of my comfort zone in an amazingly comfortable way. If you have any hesitation about doing a boudoir shoot, talk to Annika! She will change your world.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Leanne G

Annika provided such helpful guidance throughout the ENTIRE experience, from pre-booking to photo selection. She worked with me to find the perfect location for my shoot and was flexible on the day of. Annika has an incredible eye for photography and has perfected the art of... Read More boudoir! Above all else, she is professional and kind. Hands down would recommend Annika/Ma Cherie Studios to any one looking for the ultimate boudoir experience. Her work is unparalleled!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Amari H

Wow. What a fun experience!! Annika is a dream to work with. Very professional and sweet, and she made me feel super comfortable right from the start. She provided great communication and information at every step of the process. And at the actual shoot, her makeup and hair... Read More stylist was very warm and friendly as well. I was very pleased with the suggestions and coaching they provided, as well as how they both listened to and executed on my input. I've reviewed some of my fully edited photos, and LOVE how they turned out. I can't wait to see the final printed products!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Vanessa P

I LOVE my photos and Annika was wonderful to work with! Very professional and she has a great eye. I can't wait to share my album with my soon to be husband!! It's a perfect gift and this was such a great experience. I feel so empowered (and sexy) :)

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Kerry M

I had an amazing experience with Annika! I met and spoke with her multiple times before the shoot and became really comfortable with her. Her pre- shoot questions were super helpful in creating a vision for my photoshoot. I came into the shoot with a really open mind and wanted... Read More all of her expertise to guide me in looks, ideas, etc. She definitely brought her expertise and so much more. I was blown away by her suggestions and was really excited before even stepping foot into the shoot. Our shoot took place in a yoga studio and from the minute I walked in I felt comfortable. The makeup artist did an AMAZING job- seriously I wish I could have kept the makeup on all night. Throughout the shoot, Annika made me feel comfortable and we had a ton of fun. She has quite the eye and i LOVE all my photographs!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Linda K

If I could give her 100 stars, I would. Annika is fantastic and the true defition of professional. She made me feel 110% comfortable through out the entire process. Her attention to even the smallest details is spectacular and her finished product is breathtaking. I never... Read More thought I could look so good. She is consistent, communicative, and very easy to work with. She came to me through a good friend's recommendation and I couldn't be happier that our paths crossed. If you are looking to do boudoir photos, Annika is your gal!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Nicole M

I was a very reluctant to even think about doing this - but I looked into it a little more and I am SO happy I went with Ma Cherie Studios! I felt very comfortable, and they photos came out so great and so romantic. I know this was a gift for my fiancé but I got such a... Read More confidence boost from it that I think it was more of a me gift!! If you are thinking about doing it, you should reach out to Annika, she will ease any fears you have and you will be so happy you did.

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Brooke B

Annika is truly amazing! She is so talented and professional, and on top of that she just makes you feel so comfortable with everything. My experience was honestly perfect and so much fun!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Anna B

Working with Annika and Ma Cherie Studios was one of the most AMAZING experiences that I've had! She is so easy to talk to and is extremely talented at what she does. Annika gives 110% effort into making everything about your experience the best experience! I had no problems,... Read More and she was always available and helpful when I had questions or comments or concerns. I really liked the fact that we were able to schedule face-to-face meetings so I could get to understand Annika and her background and why she loves boudoir photography so much. The custom pinterest board that she creates is really helpful when it comes to picking out lingerie! She hand-picks items that are tailored to your style, body type, and budget. SOOOO HELPFUL! During the photoshoot, I got to meet some of Annika's team, and they are very professional and talented people! Annika really makes you feel comfortable during the shoot and always demonstrates the poses before you do them to help you better understand. She is so patient and encouraging and her personality is contagious! It made me feel comfortable and confident and made the whole process way easier! It was so much fun and I cannot describe with words how I felt when I saw my results, but I'll say it was unlike anything else I've ever felt about myself! I will definitely be contacting Annika and her team in the future for another memorable experience like this one! Worth it all the way!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Sara P

Annika was amazing!! She answered all my silly questions beforehand and even took time to respond to an email with shoes and outfits I had picked for the shoot. She was friendly and genuine and made the session fun, even telling me when the poses would be awkward and then... Read More showing me how awesome they looked after she shot them. I would recommend Annika and MaCherie Studios 1,000 times over!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 shaheen z

A few years ago, I did some boudoir photos with a student photographer - the price was low and the photos were mediocre. Recently, I worked with Ma Cherie Studios to try again. Annika is extremely talented at boudoir photography and I was very happy with my photos. Additionally,... Read More she is very professional, well-organized, and helpful, and all of her advice and recommendations made a huge difference in the results. Her products are on the pricier side, but her skills and the level of quality are certainly worth it. If you are able to make the splurge, I highly recommend her work. Added bonus: Annika's hair and makeup stylist, Jannicke, is fantastic!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Tracy M

This was SUCH an amazing experience. Not only is Annika amazingly talented and professional -- she's also warm and easy to work with. I was slightly nervous and she put me at ease and made me look like a million dollars. My fiancé might never recover after he opens this gift. I... Read More would recommend MaCherie to EVERYONE.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017

My experience with Annika was professional, fun, comfortable, empowering, and very special! All details were explained and discussed throughout the process so there were no surprises. Annika takes the time to ask you what you are seeking from this experience and she truly... Read More listens and then delivers. The final product was a true expression of my wishes. Her celebration of the female form was a pivotal experience for me and will forever shape my view of myself. She is hardworking, talented, and a lovely person who provided an excellent service for me...and my boyfriend, of course!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Brandy A

Five stars is not enough for Annika's service! I did the shoot as a gift for my fiance, but the whole experience was so luxurious and fun that it selfishly felt like a gift to myself also. Annika made sure I felt pampered, and most importantly comfortable, throughout the... Read More entire process... from the phone consultation all the way through deciding on specific photos. The shoot itself was a blast and I absolutely love the photos. I'm hoping my groom wants to go back for a couple's shoot!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Julia D

I was so happy to find Annika when looking for a boudoir photographer! She is so polite and profession, and she made every step of the way fun and enjoyable. She made sure I was completely comfortable throughout my entire photoshoot, as I was apprehensive at first and she showed... Read More me every single pose to do and exactly how to place my body so the pictures came out as flattering as possible. The hotel was gorgeous and I felt like she went above and beyond for me. I know my fiancé is going to love my photos and I cannot imagine a better wedding gift. I could not have had a better experience and I would recommend Ma Cherie to any one of my friends.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Tammy S

I had been wanting to do a boudoir shoot for a while and did a lot of research before deciding on Ma Cherie Studios. I even got a recommendation for a different photographer from a friend who had done a shoot, but I was so not excited about the photos from that photographer's... Read More portfolio which all looked kind of the same. Not so with Annika. Her photos are ridiculous. They are just gorgeous. Seriously, go click through her Instagram. She is obviously an artist who is super knowledgeable about boudoir photography, especially when it comes to amazingly sexy, sultry, and flattering poses for your body. I feel that they're not just cookie cutter poses that she reuses for every single person, but that she really tries to find what is best for YOU. She has amazing attention to detail and the results speak for themselves. As for the experience, I really don't think it could have been any better. Annika communicates a lot with you before the shoot, from introducing herself, to answering questions, meeting up to go over details, and asking tons of questions to try to figure out your style and what you're looking for. She helps guide outfit and hair/makeup selection with a Pinterest board, which is really helpful. I also emailed her a few times with photos of outfits I was thinking about, to get feedback for what would work best for a shoot. Each time she responded promptly and helped me decide! I was super excited the day of the shoot, and laughed to myself wondering what my husband would think if he knew I was meeting a strange woman at a hotel with a duffel full of lingerie... Annika and her stylist Jannicke put me right at ease, gave me some champagne, and got to work! I felt a little silly during the shoot because this whole thing is so out of character for me, but I never once felt uncomfortable or embarrassed about anything. Annika was super professional and supportive throughout. She showed me some pics as we went along and reaffirmed that I had definitely made the right choice of photographer. Even without a touch of editing, the photos were already looking phenomenal. It's true what some other reviewers have said, that it's ending up to be a gift for me as much as, or even more than, a gift for my husband. The experience has given me more confidence and appreciation for my own body. That being said, I can't WAIT to give the album to my husband and watch his jaw drop :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Nicole R

I received Annika's newsletter and decided to take the plunge and do a photo shoot with her. I have never done anything like this and let me tell you, she was a STAR from start to finish. She was professional and kind and told me up front everything that I would need to do. Her... Read More clear instructions every step of the way made for a comfortable experience where I felt I could really allow myself to let loose and be beautiful! I felt like a QUEEN. When she sent me the photo proofs of me album, I sent her the following: "Wow. It's so beautiful. I am so beautiful. I am in tears. It is truly a magnificent thing, to celebrate your own beauty. I only wish I had learned this many years ago. Thank you so much for this experience. It has really meant a lot to me. HUGS! "

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Lauren M

I cannot even begin to express how amazing Annika is when it comes to the boudoir experience! I was stepping way out of my comfort zone for an anniversary gift for my husband. As soon as I spoke with Annika I knew that she was the right person for the job! From the minute we... Read More spoke she understood what I was looking for, she worked to create a perfect Pinterest board of everything that embodied what I was looking for, and on the day of she was SO helpful. She really takes the time to make you feel comfortable and it shows!! Her work is amazing - I literally did not know I could look that good and I am in love with all of my pictures!! I am so happy and can't wait to see the final product!

Annika Roser

Hi, I'm Annika, a boudoir photographer in Boston. I want to show you that it's okay to struggle with negative thoughts from time to time, but at the end of the day we all need to love ourselves a little more. You only get one body, so be kind to it. Put yourself first, you're worth it. Doing a session with me isn't just a shoot, it's an experience, a mind-set change, and above all a celebration.