Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

527 Harrison St., Kalamazoo, MI (269) 343-8440

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Katelyn S

Working with Mackenzie's bakery for our wedding cake was overall a great experience. The end result was definitely worth the sometime slow responsiveness for meeting. My fiance and I had a very particular look we wanted, and it was definitely "out-of-the-box" different in terms... Read More of decorations. Cheryl, who worked with us on it, brought in the head baker to help answer questions. They spent time doing mock up cakes, trying to nail down the design - and also showed us the mock up to figure out what we liked and didn't like. The end result, delivered to the venue for a small fee, was OUTSTANDING. The cake was amazing, and we got so many compliments on how it looked. I almost didn't want to cut into it, but having done their $20 sampler cake (which goes back into the cost of your cake), I knew the flavors we chose were going to be amazing! We got a second round of compliments with how good the cake tasted.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

We loved our cake! When we did our tasting, we were welcomed and offered coffee, sat in the bakery with our cake and had a great experience. The ladies were so helpful when we ordered our cake and made exactly what we asked! Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious!! We... Read More recommend the red velvet ;)

Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Sarah L

The cake was beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Lindsey J

Cake was absolutely beautiful. Not only did it taste amazing but they exceeded my expectations in the design. I provided detailed pictures and I feel like they did a better job than what I even asked of them. I would highly recommended them.

Yum!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Ashley V

This bakery is the best! Have been going here since I was little! So of course we had to have them for our wedding cake. The cake tasted delicious and the decorations on the cake were amazing looking!

Delicious

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Chelsea S

We had a 2 tower cake and a sheet cake for our wedding. All of it was so delicious! The cake looked exactly how I wanted it. Mac Kenzie's bakery was so easy to work with and we will go back to get their treats whenever we are in Kalamzoo.

Delicious!

Reviewed on 6/16/2012 Sarah D

- People at the wedding said it was the best cake they have ever had. - We got exactly what we asked for! - The interactions were a little unorganized. BUT everything turned out perfectly. Just be sure to have pictures and know what you want. Also, be clear with cost up... Read More front and don't be afraid to go in the week before and clarify exactly what you are expecting.

Better than I could've imagined!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Nikole G

Mackenzie's Bakery was fantastic from my very first phone call all the way through the delivery of our wedding cake! It was hard to decide which flavor since all of them tasted amazing. We could not have asked for our wedding cake to turn out better than it did. The detail,... Read More colors, and artwork done on our cake was exactly what we had in mind! Mackenzie's went about and beyond our expectations! Thank you so much for a beautiful and delicious piece of artwork!

AMAZING cake!!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2011 Amy F

I had a beautiful 3 tiered cake with colonnades in between. I sat down with the coordinator and to start things off she gave us free baked goods and water (won my husband over in seconds!!) The cake tasted amazing and I have received so many compliments on how good it was. I... Read More was able to customize the layers and had chocolate and vanilla to appease everyone. I would highly recommend them!!!

Great Value and Taste

Reviewed on 8/28/2010 Kelly T

The cake tasted amazing! People who normally are not a fan of cake, ate this cake. It was quite a bit less expensive than other bakeries around.

Review for MacKenzie's Bakery

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Suzanne D

Delicious cakes!;Very disorganized at times