Macatawa Legends Golf & Country Club

HOLLAND, MI

Book Your Wedding with Macatawa Legends Golf & Country Club

A BALLROOM IN HOLLAND, MI

Macatawa Legends Golf & Country Club is located in Holland, Michigan and is a symbol of community values and traditions in the area. The town has a vibrant Dutch heritage and couples are sure to find colorful beds of tulips all along downtown. Nearby, the beaches of Lake Michigan near Holland State Park offer a relaxing respite from the arduous tasks of wedding planning. Lake Macatawa contains two scenic bays with family-friendly fishing waters. Some must-see points of interest nearby are the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum, Windmill Island and the red lighthouse called the Big Red and Holland Harbor of Light.

The Macatawa Legends Golf & Country Club is famous as a spectacular outdoor wedding venue and also has ample indoor space. Some event spaces overlook the golfing greens, while others are a favorite setting to witness serene sunsets.

Proost can accommodate up to 100 guests and is available from May to October. With cathedral-style ceilings and mammoth fireplace, this space offers a comfortable and cozy atmosphere.

The Legends Room. No more than 80 patrons can be accommodated here and there is a patio that overlooks the golfing greens, as well as pond. Ideal for summers, this event space also provides a cozy atmosphere in the winter. Dancing and cocktail receptions are easily managed here.

Founder’s Ballroom has the capacity to hold 200 guests and includes direct access to the main clubhouse and amenities.

A professional chef provides information to couples for selection of the appropriate wedding menu. Catering and bar services are handled in-house and couples can opt for external vendors for managing the event. Main entrees, as well as signature sandwiches and appetizers, are available at the Proost and the plated lunch options include hot and cold hors d’oeuvres.

Other dining options include the following:

• Plated lunch or dinner
  • Breakfast and lunch buffet
  • Additional dinner buffet options

A tea and coffee station, along with iced tea and lemonade, are offered in all lunch options. For dinner options, entrees accompany the following:

• Salad
  • Dinner rolls with whipped butter
  • Fresh vegetables with a choice of starch

Outside vendors are permitted and the premium wedding packages include a bar. A list of vendors for handling photography, special lighting and decorations is available on request. A qualified wedding specialist assists guests to decide on centerpieces, flower arrangement and seating for the halls. All props and equipment brought in needs to be cleared by the venue and items cannot be stapled, taped or glued on walls, surfaces and furniture.

There is ample parking and a valet service is available on request. The event spaces have wheelchair access. Site rent fee includes furniture as well as setup fee, but service charges and applicable taxes are additional.

• Personal tours of the club and golf course
  • Golf lessons
  • Specialty drinks

Macatawa Legends Golf & Country Club

Our facilities offer a grand ambiance, an elegant style and supreme quality for any event. The spectacular views of our golf course and grounds can be likened to the most prestigious clubs in the Country. Every event at Macatawa Legends is special.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

4600 MACATAWA LEGENDS BOULEVARD, HOLLAND, MI (616) 212-2600

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Amber O

Macatawa Legends was the perfect place for our Wedding reception. Our guests really loved the unique spaces available - it was great to have indoor as well as outdoor spaces. The night went flawlessly, and the food was excellent. We could not have asked for a better reception!... Read More The wait staff as well as bar tenders were fabulous - we would highly, highly recommend Macatawa Legends!

2017-07-28T12:15:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing ML to host your special day! It was beautiful and we are glad we could do our part to make it perfect for you!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Lindsey B

I don't even know where to begin with this review! I planned my wedding from Texas and Lacey was there with me every step of the way. She answered any and all of my ridiculous questions and helped me with details I didn't even know I had to make a decision on. The staff was... Read More beyond amazing and the food was wonderful! I promise you want to have your wedding here 😊

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Nikki W

Our big day went off without a hitch and the working with Macatawa was incredibly easy leading up to the day. It was a gorgeous day at a beautiful venue. We couldn't have been happier.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Mary S

Fantastic venue for our wedding! Enjoyed the outdoor space and beautiful grounds as well.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Nicole O

This is a beautiful venue for both ceremony and reception. Our wedding was October 1st of this year and everything was perfect. The dining room is separated from the bar and dancing area which was really nice. Lacey was super helpful with putting together all of the plan... Read More details. My only complaint is that pop is not included in the food or bar charge so they ask for a separate credit card for that. When you are paying $5,000+ for food and alcohol that should be included in that cost, in my opinion. Overall we had a great experience and would highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Danielle D

Great venue! We were very happy with everything and would highly recommend Macatawa Legends. Beautiful venue and grounds, great staff, excellent food, and fairly priced.

Great venue and food

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Karen L

We held our wedding and reception at MLG&CC. We were hoping for an outdoor wedding, but the weather didn't cooperate. It wasn't a problem, as the entry area of the clubhouse is beautiful, and all our guests fit. Lacey is great to work with. The food was good, and the staff is... Read More awesome.

Best venue

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Myranda J

We used Macatawa for both our ceremony and reception and I am so glad we did! Lacey, their event coordinator, was so helpful and answered all of my questions! The food was incredible, we had to many compliments!! The venue is beautiful and the staff was so friendly. We decided... Read More to do plated meals because it was not too much more and the staff got out the food very quickly! They cut the cake for us and had it all ready to go in the dance room. They made sure everything was ready at all times. And at the end of the night they helped clean up! If I could do it all over again there is not doubt I would use Macatawa again for our venue. Thank you guys for making our day the best!

2015-10-22T15:01:45 Response from the vendor

Wonderful to hear everything was perfect for your special day! It was a pleasure working with you two!

Amazing venue

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Myranda J

I used Macatawa for my wedding ceremony and reception and it was the best decision I could have made! Not only was it extremely beautiful, but it was affordable too! Lacey, their event coordinator was so helpful and took so much of her time to answer all of my questions. She was... Read More even there the day of my wedding to help out! Their chef met with us himself during our food tasting, which I really thought was nice. The food...the best I have ever had! We received the most compliments on the food and the reception site! Everyone couldn't believe how beautiful it was. They also helped recommend other vendors to me for DJ services and chair rental (John Becker from Dream Productions and Taylor Rental) which made it that much easier for me. Thank you to everyone at Macatawa for making our wedding day perfect!!!!!

Great place!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Katie V

We loved Macatawa Legends! It was super pretty with the golf course, we could take pictures on the course. The staff was really helpful and the food was AWESOME! It was a little costly though. But overall we thought it was great!

Macatawa Legends

Reviewed on 1/31/2013 Paige W

It is gorgeous in Macatawa Legends. It is the perfect place for elegance. Also their caterer Boatwerks has amazing and delicious food.

perfect place

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Jessica B

This place is gorgeous..it was perfect for my fall wedding..its nice and big and they help you with anything if you need help i am glad i found this place..it was a lot of fun

Fabulous Set up!

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Danielle V

We were able to use 2 rooms, we used one room for dining and cake cutting, but we also had a second room with an outdoor patio that also had our dance floor and our bar. It could not have gone smoother, it got people out of their seats and dancing! Professional staff, and... Read More Lacey their event coordniator was great!

Beautiful Facility!

Reviewed on 8/11/2010 E O

Perfect venue. Wonderful staff and fabulous facility.