Country, Disco, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1903 Arbor Falls Dr, Plainfield, IL (630) 675-8290

Simply the Best DJ, Period!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 J W

Could not ask for a better DJ for our wedding! He drove out to meet with us, who does that anymore? His website was easy to use to pick out the songs we wanted, and he filled in the rest with music that matched the songs we picked. He was very accommodating to any last minute... Read More requests or changes to make sure everything went smoothly. I'm a gymnast and one of our traditions is to do a handstand contest at any gymnast's wedding. Although I didn't tell him this until I said hey we want to do a handstand contest now, can you pick out some good music for it? Well he came through perfectly and all my gymnast friends commented on his perfect choice of music for it. All-in-all the dance floor had people on it all night, and the volume of the music was perfect! It wasn't too loud to the point where you get blasted off the dance floor like a lot of other DJ's. We had about 200 guests and so many of them said such great things about DJ Mack and not one had any complaints. In fact, one of my aunts went as far as saying that she wished her daughter hadn't gotten married yet so they could've had DJ Mack instead of the DJ they did have. We could not be any happier and highly recommend you choose DJ Mack. He was worth every penny! Which I must say was significantly less pennies than other DJ's we looked at. If you are searching for a DJ and you're lucky like we were to come across DJ Mack then stop your search! You've found the best!

Awesome Dj

Reviewed on 2/12/2015

Would recommend, kept everyone dancing!