MacKenzie's Flowers

KY, TN, the entire southeast + destination locations

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

601 State Street, Bowling Green, KY KY, TN, the entire southeast + destination locations (270) 782-6954

LOVED my flowers and MacKenzie's!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Emily M

As a less than creative person I didn't have a lot of ideas when I originally met with Roiann at MacKenzie's. I gave her color schemes and a few pictures and was absolutely BLOWN AWAY with my flowers on my wedding day. We left the large arrangements in our church after the... Read More wedding and received lots of compliments on them. My flowers were in perfect condition and not wilty at all unlike some of my friend's wedding flowers. She also did my rehearsal dinner flowers and they were beautiful and whimsical. She is a sweet person and a delight to work with. She is a little more expensive than some other florists in the area but what you get is so much more from quality to creativity that it is 100% worth it!

Beautiful and Unique

Reviewed on 8/18/2012 Elizabeth H

I had so many ideas for my wedding, and they weren't the least bit cohesive. So, I met with Roiann at MacKenzie's, and I automatically knew that she would be perfect for my wedding. She had unique ideas, and her flowers weren't only beautiful, but they stood out. They weren't... Read More standard issue, by any means. I gave her a lot of creative liberty, using the flowers that I knew I liked, and she did amazing. When it turned out the flowers I wanted for my hair weren't going to work as I'd thought, she chose a different style and they were fantastic. The bouquets were all gorgeous. I had envisioned mine to cascade more than it did, but it was still beautiful! She decorated the church in softer shades of our wedding colors, and then let the reception pop. We had small hydrangea boxes, floating candle arrangements, and a tall full feather arrangement. It was fantastic!!! She made it so worry-free, and it turned out spectacular!