Cupcakes, Cakes + Desserts

4195 S Grand Canyon Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV (702) 893-2253

Mmmm....vanilla bean, white chocolate, java!

Reviewed on 3/17/2012 Iva F

My husband and I love these cupcakes and have tried most of the flavor combinations on the menu and various other combinations we've dreamed up! They are delicious, I've never had a bad experience the dozens of time we've been there. We were married in a private ceremony with... Read More just the two of us and then celebrated with a few family members at a time in small visits. We share pictures of our big day and take along some delicious cupcakes for dessert! We can walk in and get the cupcakes freshly baked that day without preordering them or a long wait. I will say they make small cakes as well and I saw a large wedding order on the counter one day(a cake for cutting and a couple hundred cupcakes for guests). Im so glad I didn't order a cake from them-I'm sure it tasted really good,but the decorations were very tacky and I would have been disappointed if it had been mine. It didnt look even close to the quality of the picture book. Again, if you want cupcakes, this place is amazing! So many create your own options and all are delicious!

Review for Mad Hatter Cupcakes

Reviewed on 9/04/2008 Christine W

Very reasonable priced. Made the cupcakes exactly how I wanted it to be. Very easy to work with! I would recommend this company to anyone.