Making Mad Mad Memories!

Weddings are always a beautiful occasion that a wedding photographer captures in special moments. The bride is at her loveliest, smiling and excited about a new adventure. Her guests want to wish her well as they join in the celebration, but who captures those moments of absolute fun? Your photo booth is a chance to be silly, goofy and outrageous as guests and wedding party are themselves, when everyone goes a little MAD MAD! Mad Mad Photo Booths makes no compromises in quality when it comes to your event: a wedding should be perfect, any less will not do. Our prices reflect that philosophy, yet remain competitive.

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

San Antonio, Tx and surrounding area (210) 971-4623
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Brittany M

Mad Mad Photobooths were a hit at our wedding! Shannon and Renae were so easy to work with and my our experience seamless. Our guests loved the pictures and props and we are so glad we went with this company for our August 5, 2017 wedding at Kendall Plantation. They created such... Read More a cute template for our pictures and they made 2 copies of each so that one could go in an album for my husband and myself to enjoy. They even sent me digital individuals of each separate picture the very next day so I could share them with my family and friends. I highly recommend Mad Mad Photobooths for your next wedding or event!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Ashley B

Mad Mad photo booth was great! They were very accommodating with my background choice for our wedding and photo album choice. The provided us with the exact photo album we wanted and it was put together so nice. They matched everything to our wedding colors even the background... Read More to the pictures they put in the album. They worked with me on my monogram designs for the template and we were so satisfied with the complete product. Our guests loved taking pics and seeing them on the tv screens afterwards!!! We loved them! Thank you so much. Now we have the photo book album to look at for many years to come! They are the best!!! Oh and super sweet!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Amber C

They are the best!! Very interactive and kind. It was my wedding and they kindly made copies of every picture for me since i was such a busy bride! Highly recommend to everyone!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kathryn H

The money I spent on Mad Mad Photobooth was the BEST money I spent on our wedding. Our guests absolutely loved it! The photobooth attendant was very professional and did a good job of keeping everything organized, while still being fun and nice. Also, the props were perfect.... Read More Shannon even sent us a few different designs to choose from for our photo print outs. We had zero complaints!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lacy G

This company was probably my top vendor pick.....don't get me wrong, I loved the catering and flowers too, but these people absolutely surprised me. Super professional!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Blair M

We are so glad we had Mad Mad Photo Booth at our wedding!! They made our wedding so much fun! The photo booth was a hit, and our guests absolutely loved it! We also loved that everyone got a copy of the picture and could send a copy to themselves electronically. Shannon was... Read More wonderful to work with and made our picture design exactly like we wanted! I would highly recommend Mad Mad Photo Booth to all of my friends!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jodi B

Shannon Newberry and her team did an excellent job for Blair and Matt Zarbs wedding at Kendall Plantation. We received many compliments from attendees on having Mad Mad Photo Booths at the wedding. They also provided all the pictures on line by the next day. They were very easy... Read More to work with. We are glad we contracted with them for this memorable event.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Renae P

I want to thank you so much for everything. I was impressed with the professionalism, the punctuality, and the communication this company had. I was able to book them only a few days before my daughter's Quinceanera. Backdrops were decided, times were agreed upon and my... Read More daughter's caption for the picture strips was created within a few days. I definitely would recommend them and if the opportunity arose, I'd hire MADMAD photobooth again. Thank you again, Renee Pacheco ♥

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Freddy R

MAD MAD PHOTO BOOTH TO THE RESCUE!! That’s not even a joke! We are not only grateful but were uber ecstatic about hiring Mad Mad Photo Booth to replace our initial vendor we had hired. We unfortunately had our initial photo booth vendor bail out on us 2 weeks prior to our... Read More wedding day!! NOT COOL! Till this day, we still don’t know why.....we can only wonder?! Nonetheless, Mad Mad Photo Booth came through and provided exceptional service. Their equipment is high quality, has modern technology features, and produces excellent picture quality. All of which exceeded our expectations. “Did you say I could load the pictures I just took to my social media or send via txt? Oh, and your also going to print a copy one for me?!” Yes, they do it all. Not to mention, their backdrop and props are also top notch. Our guest thoroughly enjoyed the booth and so did we. The cherry on top was the sign in book given to us at the end of the night with pictures taken by our guests and their wishes. Glad we got this option! Do yourself a favor and give these guys a call, they have a variety of packages and are guaranteed to deliver. Thanks again Mad Mad Photo Booth you literally saved the day. - Freddy & Homer :)

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Tiffany T

MMPB were so great!!!! The photos were high quality and all of the guests enjoyed the props! I loved the back drops, it looked gorgeous. My husband and I arrived late to our reception and they went out of their way to make sure we were able to take a few shots before they left... Read More for the evening! I love the photos and am happy I can view all the photos online. A little pricey, but totally worth it and their set up is super professional!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Courtney C

Shannon and her family are so great! Leading up to the event Shannon designed an awesome logo for the print ours to match our invitations and theme. On our wedding day, everything was set up perfectly, the props were awesome, and of course everyone absolutely loved it! We can't... Read More thank mad mad Photobooths enough for everything!

Renae & Shannon

Mad Mad Photo Booths was established in 2015 by a Mother (Renae) & Daughter (Shannon) team. I started this business when I realized my husband only had a few years of active duty service left, and I wanted a family business I could pass on to my children. It was also a great opportunity do something with my mom. The photo booth seemed like a perfect idea: we love having fun, meeting new people and learning new things! We enjoy making new backdrops and are constantly looking for new things to add to make your wedding even more memorable!