Making Mad Mad Memories!

Weddings are always a beautiful occasion that a wedding photographer captures in special moments. The bride is at her loveliest, smiling and excited about a new adventure. Her guests want to wish her well as they join in the celebration, but who captures those moments of absolute fun? Your photo booth is a chance to be silly, goofy and outrageous as guests and wedding party are themselves, when everyone goes a little MAD MAD! Mad Mad Photo Booths makes no compromises in quality when it comes to your event: a wedding should be perfect, any less will not do. Our prices reflect that philosophy, yet remain competitive.

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

San Antonio, Tx and surrounding area (210) 971-4623
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Ashley B

Mad Mad photo booth was great! They were very accommodating with my background choice for our wedding and photo album choice. The provided us with the exact photo album we wanted and it was put together so nice. They matched everything to our wedding colors even the background... Read More to the pictures they put in the album. They worked with me on my monogram designs for the template and we were so satisfied with the complete product. Our guests loved taking pics and seeing them on the tv screens afterwards!!! We loved them! Thank you so much. Now we have the photo book album to look at for many years to come! They are the best!!! Oh and super sweet!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Courtney C

Shannon and her family are so great! Leading up to the event Shannon designed an awesome logo for the print ours to match our invitations and theme. On our wedding day, everything was set up perfectly, the props were awesome, and of course everyone absolutely loved it! We can't... Read More thank mad mad Photobooths enough for everything!

Renae & Shannon

Mad Mad Photo Booths was established in 2015 by a Mother (Renae) & Daughter (Shannon) team. I started this business when I realized my husband only had a few years of active duty service left, and I wanted a family business I could pass on to my children. It was also a great opportunity do something with my mom. The photo booth seemed like a perfect idea: we love having fun, meeting new people and learning new things! We enjoy making new backdrops and are constantly looking for new things to add to make your wedding even more memorable!